Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Man I cannot drink like I used to. I feel like fifteen gallons of garbage in a 10-gallon bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

disappointed theyre making stuff about monster girls now instead of boys who look like girls

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

*BURSTS THROUGH THE DOOR*

chumbler posted:

Nuclear fusion hell crow is a good touhou.

Acshually she’s a raven

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Eela6 posted:

Man I cannot drink like I used to. I feel like fifteen gallons of garbage in a 10-gallon bag.

Same but every day

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Eela6 posted:

But can ya' still smell a drop of beer in a 10 gallon tankard? :raise:

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Eela6 posted:

:same: and it kinda makes me mad. I mostly just stopped drinking post-30 because I always feel like garbage for the entire next day, minimum, and that's just not worth it.

I made a gin & tonic for myself last week because it was nice out and I felt like it, and I even felt that the next day. :(

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/tatami10jyo/status/1001791073780359168
https://twitter.com/tatami10jyo/status/1001791136405450753

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Maybe drinking alcohol is just slowly poisoning yourself

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
can i get some "happy birthday kugimiya rie" itt

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Space Flower posted:

No.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Finally got around to finishing the Magus Bride anime today. That is a very well written story with a decidedly mediocre adaptation, IMO.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower posted:

whose that

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Space Flower posted:

"It's not like I care about her or anything!" :mad:

H-happy birthday, Kugimiya Rie. :blush:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FRxDcF-dxw

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Wark Say posted:

"It's not like I care about her or anything!" :mad:

H-happy birthday, Kugimiya Rie. :blush:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DisDisDis posted:

whose that
Pretty much the go-to Japanese VA when it comes to playing a specific type of Tsundere. Despite the type-casting, she's fairly talented, with my absolute fave from her being Kagura:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xL1azaJBng

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

Is that his leg? It looks it belongs to Auschwitz prisoner.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Please do not make fun of the chicken legged.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I started reading Runway de Waratte. It's good

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Space Flower posted:

Happy Birthday Alphonse Elric :unsmith:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

happy birthday

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Endorph posted:

i think people get a little dismissively lovely about mobage around here since figurines and such prey on people in the same way gambling does (ive been into some japanese NEET's apartments, you could do episodes of hoarders about how many figurines they have laying around and half of the time they barely even remember the show the character is from, imo it preys on an inherent psychological need weird nerds have to have their interests validated in a way society often doesnt + the fact that anime is a non-physical medium, even if you have blu-rays or whatever its still just data on a disc, the thing you love is essentially ephemeral, so a desire to have something real and tangible to communicate your love of that thing is natural) but it's not like there aren't things that could turn potential fans off.

tfw I've never spent money on mobage but made the incredibly expensive mistake of buying lots of merch for shows i now don't even like

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

Is that his leg? It looks it belongs to Auschwitz prisoner.

The correct term is "Dachau fashion model".

I know because people used to call me that until I was ~18. :arghfist:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:yikes:

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
I hate mobage because I have an addictive personality and i think it's mega hosed that these games exist to prey on people like me.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I think we should bring back the prohibition and really crack the whip this time. Alcohol is cancer.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

this the best daily now

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

Maybe drinking alcohol is just slowly poisoning yourself

What's your point???

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dogsicle posted:

tfw I've never spent money on mobage but made the incredibly expensive mistake of buying lots of merch for shows i now don't even like
fortunately for me, symphogear and aikatsu are eternal

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle posted:

*looks at my plamo collection* I wonder what that feels like

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

i wasnt accusing you of being the aggro one here, lol

aggro my rear end

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

DisDisDis posted:

whose that

https://i.imgur.com/X3K4ENN.gifv

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/tamago_poyo/status/1001818472614162434

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

dogsicle posted:

This is why you should become fans of old shows that don't get much merch. I haven't found a cool Joe shirt in years. There are lots of cool Kitaro ones but they get snapped up real quick so it's basically the same

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I was surprised to see Toradora merch at Acen considering the show is almost ten years old.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I appreciate how pixiv is attempting to translating tags and also adding sample pictures when you mouseover

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
those are some tags alright

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

this the best daily now

Sing Erinna! owns, thanks for posting it.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
cute idol
https://twitter.com/youcapriccio/status/1001482162938363904

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

wow i love the direction of the new nancy

https://twitter.com/Sleestak/status/1001338585633775621?s=19

• Locked thread