Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Varys also has legit scoops a lot of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

did Varys gently caress? Because we know Dave Meltzer has hosed.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Varys can't gently caress, he doesn't have junk.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you have no imagination

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
bischoff is really an astoundingly stupid motherfucker

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's Bryan Alvarez levels of loving up an analogy, holy poo poo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

you have no imagination

any man with two hands has a chance(to get someone off)

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
I like how Bischoff saw how successful Prichard has become with his cool stories, funny impressions, and Meltzer hateboner... and decided to go full bore on the last thing without contributing any of the first two or anything else of value.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bischoff's kinda like Russo, you hear the schtick once, you're good for life. Bischoff's another WWE mouthpiece parroting their lines. The only difference from Prichard is when stuff that looks bad and about its him then suddenly his memory fails. Russo usually deflects by crying about how Owen Hart's death wasn't his fault.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
My thing is I feel like Prichard has credibility with the fans. I don't think Eric has any credibility. Whenever he's faced with a contradiction he does the very Trumpy "FAKE NEWS THAT'S FAKE NEWS!" thing that I hate. If I have a choice between believing Bret Hart or Bischoff I believe Hart any day of the week (concussed brain and all).

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

PaybackJack posted:

On the latest 83 Weeks

That's what Bischoff's show is called? What a loser, lol.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
It's very entertaining, but it feels like they already kind of blew their wad in the first couple episodes as this episode was about the DX invasion and Bischoff had almost nothing to say. I like when Conrad goes off on him though, it's pretty amusing though pretty fake.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Prichard is more entertaining and seems like he's having fun. Bischoff comes across as unpleasant and mean.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Tony and Bruce are generally nicer and willing to fall into silly poo poo. Eric just needs to find his groove. Give him and Conrad time to build chemistry.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

PaybackJack posted:

It's very entertaining, but it feels like they already kind of blew their wad in the first couple episodes as this episode was about the DX invasion and Bischoff had almost nothing to say. I like when Conrad goes off on him though, it's pretty amusing though pretty fake.

It's called 83 weeks and they start after the 83rd week.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

MassRafTer posted:

It's called 83 weeks and they start after the 83rd week.

Yes, there's a limited well to pull from but they could have spaced the big topics out a bit more.

I am actually looking forward to the Jericho/Rey/Eddie/Benoit podcast if they do it like they did with Hart and chart their journey through the company and through the storylines. I'd be interested to hear one of those with Raven too.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cornette listening to Enzo's rap is a special experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV6eraIyMSw

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I love that video, and especially cornette’s response to the Consensual Penis line

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Rowdy Ringsports › Wrestling Podcasts: He's tall and orange and everything, but...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

remusclaw posted:

Rowdy Ringsports › Wrestling Podcasts: He's tall and orange and everything, but...

God that was great.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
We're back!

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1002373258673557506

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I hope you've recanted your opinions on Jerry Jarrett ever since h got on twitter

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

exploded mummy posted:

I hope you've recanted your opinions on Jerry Jarrett ever since h got on twitter

I mean I try to show his side of the story when he worries a woman and a lawyer are making up a story of sexual harassment to sue the company.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Between this and twitter my opinion of Jerry being the someone sane one has quickly faded yes

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Dave clarifying that the Patrick Duffy who diagnosed CM Punk was, in fact, NOT the Patrick Duffy from Dallas and Step by Step is some grade A Dave.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The boat is getting pretty full on the "attack Meltzer and exploit dumb marks desperate to feel like they're an insider" wagon between Prichard, Russo, and Bischoff. I wonder what stooge will be next and who will push it too far and ruin that sweet PWT gravy train.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Patterson

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Granny killing kayfabe on the latest B&V :xd:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Tato posted:

The boat is getting pretty full on the "attack Meltzer and exploit dumb marks desperate to feel like they're an insider" wagon between Prichard, Russo, and Bischoff. I wonder what stooge will be next and who will push it too far and ruin that sweet PWT gravy train.

like 90% of the people who tweet at dave about poo poo from prichard or bischoff's shows are maga chuds.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1003527545034330112

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The donation guest on this weeks B&V actually improved the show with his presence, I almost couldn't believe it.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
This weeks retro Nitro has the worst opening match/segment since I started following along, it's unbelievably horrendous and can be seen in it's entirety here:

https://streamable.com/1zxqs

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Just when I let my subscription lapse to build a backlog of B&V shows!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Incessant Excess posted:

The donation guest on this weeks B&V actually improved the show with his presence, I almost couldn't believe it.

i felt he rambled a bit

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Does Dave do star ratings for deathmatches? Tournament of Survival 3 was a stellar show.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

Does Dave do star ratings for deathmatches? Tournament of Survival 3 was a stellar show.

He's not going to watch it. I don't think he's watched a death match show since FMW.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

He's not going to watch it. I don't think he's watched a death match show since FMW.

He watched this year's Backlash

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Incessant Excess posted:

This weeks retro Nitro has the worst opening match/segment since I started following along, it's unbelievably horrendous and can be seen in it's entirety here:

https://streamable.com/1zxqs

Nitro.mp4

Although it's almost redeemed by Jimmy Hart's Misfits jacket

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

exploded mummy posted:

He watched this year's Backlash

That was a bad WWE PPV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This is a very good episode and got me mad about WCW Worldwide airing recaps that were weeks behind Nitro.