Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
send help, I finished my short-term manga backlog and now I have to dig into my long-term backlog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Just constantly bookmark stuff you never get around to reading instead. :shepicide:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Just constantly bookmark stuff you never get around to reading instead. :shepicide:

I cleaned my tabs up recently and am down to 63.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

chumbler posted:

I cleaned my tabs up recently and am down to 63.

"Cleaning your tabs up" means "closing all browser windows" to a sane person. Your tabs are not cleaned up.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Sakurazuka posted:

what do you think my long-term backlog is

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqS18aj6Vis

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHzfhU8t5i8

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
A prototype of Pokemon Gold/Silver leaked, and there's a ton of interesting things in there. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B5epMdm1Wcvh33qFABpw-SO76uZt6WNSl0UsD5yq_dI/edit

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
A bunny outside my window at work right now

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Work bun :3:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Bun :3:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Space Flower posted:

この声豚ども!黙れ!大体くぎゅのどこが可愛いんだ....く、くぎ、▂▅▇█▓▒ (’ω’) ▒▓█▇▅▂うわぁぁぁ!!くぎゅうううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううう!

:same:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

proto ariados looks way cuter

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Your (non-scheduled) noisy frenetic post by your trusty jerkass goon, F:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZIcTqYTjFY

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Hello is High School DxD good or garbage?

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Wark Say posted:

Your (non-scheduled) noisy frenetic post by your trusty jerkass goon, F:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZIcTqYTjFY

Where is your AV from? It's cute

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Vargatron posted:

It has a high concentration of baps, so if that's your thing it's probably good.

Otherwise it's very mediocre.

Also, sorry about lashing out yesterday everyone

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sefal posted:

Where is your AV from? It's cute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2b0pGlASkE

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Truga posted:

It has a high concentration of baps, so if that's your thing it's probably good.

Otherwise it's very mediocre.

Also, sorry about lashing out yesterday everyone

Hmm, I might give it the 3 ep test. Ratings on Funimation tend to be deceptive and I think it has 4/5 stars.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Time to rewatch Kon.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

Vargatron posted:

The first two seasons were fine; good mix of 'boob obsessed high school kid' and actual action/plot. The third season went downhill, to the extent that the start of the fourth season retconned half the third season away. The fourth season has changed studios, redesigned the characters, and has lost the funny edge that made the first two seasons kind of fun to watch. Frankly it's rather boring.

IMO, of course.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1002054562050539520

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Vargatron posted:

Hmm, I might give it the 3 ep test. Ratings on Funimation tend to be deceptive and I think it has 4/5 stars.
It's basically like Fairy Tail, except shorter and with more T&A... I mean, sorta.

Beato Believer posted:

The first two seasons were fine; good mix of 'boob obsessed high school kid' and actual action/plot. The third season went downhill, to the extent that the start of the fourth season retconned half the third season away. The fourth season has changed studios, redesigned the characters, and has lost the funny edge that made the first two seasons kind of fun to watch. Frankly it's rather boring.

IMO, of course.
No, you're pretty much on the money. If you want a fanservice-laden battle anime, the 2 seasons are fairly fun, but yeah, otherwise don't bother 2.5/5 stars.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Vargatron posted:

it's a comedy harem with an action-centric plot of demons and the netherworld and high school (of course) that is notable for the protag being about as thirsty for ladies as they are for him
the comedy is around the line of, mm, for example, the mc becomes known around the underworld as the "boob dragon emperor" because he happens to shout 'boobs!' a lot while he's down there. later on he comes to find that they made a tokusatsu show based on him called Breast Dragon Emperor: Oppai Dragon (乳龍帝おっぱいドラゴン Chichiryūtei Oppai Doragon) (yes i took this from a wiki page)

i picked it up this season because the season 4 designs take closer inspiration from the ln illustrator, a movement I am always in favor of, unless it's Shaft going "hey, let's just have Watanabe Akio do the anime designs again," in which case that's fine too

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Watanabae

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Not your average Doggo. :smuggo:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/_navy_b/status/1002110102961192960

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Vargatron posted:

It's garbage, but it's kind of lovable garbage.

AnoHito fucked around with this message at 20:49 on May 31, 2018

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress Pelican cases. :mad:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/jokanhiyou/status/1002344799423172609

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, Solo was an ok movie! Also, John Williams' being mostly a no-show was cool! :)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

happy bi children's day

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im a bi child

(im neither of those things)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet