Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
wow people continue to equate puching UP to people in power to an expression of long time systemic racism thus exposing their own prejudices just like roseanne did. thats a lol.

edit: RE sam bee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Tumble posted:

Right before Trump leaves/gets thrown out of office he's 100000% going to pardon everybody involved in the Russia Collusion case. He's saying all this "witch hunt" stuff to justify it. He'll say "Nobody deserves to have their lives ruined by false witch hunts you are all free to go"

It will take decades to repair the damage that this butthole mouthed fuckmuppet did to the country and the world. They'll need to hire men operating wheelbarrows 24/7 to cart off the poo poo that will be shat on his grave. I hope his family rots in poor people prison.

:d2a:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Tumble posted:

That's something we say to make ourselves feel better. New York has double-jeopardy laws that prevent some of it, and no state charges have been filed anyways.

If Trump pardons everybody it would still be disastrous to the investigation.

the thinking was that eric schneiderman would be a reliable figure in such a situation, but we know how well that worked out hmbol

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Power Khan posted:

It will take decades to repair the damage that this butthole mouthed fuckmuppet did to the country and the world. They'll need to hire men operating wheelbarrows 24/7 to cart off the poo poo that will be shat on his grave. I hope his family rots in poor people prison.

can't repair a pile of radioactive ash

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'd watch this show.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

piss tape israel posted:

How many people did Nixon pardon?

No questions, only laughs

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i laughed at his question

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007
Don't presidents normally pardon a bunch of people right before they're out of office?

:thunk:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/31/politics/john-kasich-trump-roseanne-cnntv/index.html

lol good luck with that. if anything he'd double down on what she said

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258262904091058176

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
"...called on President Donald Trump to speak against comedian Roseanne Barr's racist tweets"

This is an actual thing that happened irl in 2018. It's not even unusual, just a thing to happen on a perfectly normal infrastructure week thursday.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

piss tape israel posted:

How many people did Nixon pardon?

900+

Namaste

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Random Stranger posted:

She was involved in some shady financial poo poo that they couldn't pin her down on, so she was convicted of interfering with an investigation and lying to investigators. Basically, a "we need to hit this rich person who did bad stuff with something" conviction. Trump wants to use the pardon as a signal that he's willing to pardon crimes that he and his cronies are definitely involved with.

It actually goes a level deeper than that. It was James Comey who led the investigation against her and refused to just drop it. LOL

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

piss tape israel posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/31/politics/john-kasich-trump-roseanne-cnntv/index.html

lol good luck with that. if anything he'd double down on what she said

Excuse me Donald Trump has a busy schedule of eating Big Macs, Golfing, Tweeting, and committing treason tyvm.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol @ anyone in this thread having even a shred of hope

just lol

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

bloom posted:

"...called on President Donald Trump to speak against comedian Roseanne Barr's racist tweets"

This is an actual thing that happened irl in 2018. It's not even unusual, just a thing to happen on a perfectly normal infrastructure week thursday.

Instead, President Donald Trump was too busy meeting with Kim Kardashian.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

It would be cool if Donald Trump died.

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

a new study bible! posted:

It would be cool if Donald Trump died.

:hai:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1002229961586077698

Truly a service to America to pardon this dude

:911:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Chinatown posted:

just lol

We had hope, but now she's gone. Who will press our trousers when we have lost all hope?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Remember like 300 years ago when Sean Spicer hid in the bushes to avoid answering questions?

good times.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Well at least he's learned his lesson and is handling this whole thing with a sense of graceful humility.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1002235033149689858?s=20

quote:

"The collective silence by the left and its media allies is appalling. Her disgusting comments and show are not fit for broadcast, and executives at Time Warner and TBS must demonstrate that such explicit profanity about female members of this administration will not be condoned on its network," Sanders said.

Shut up

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Wrt state vs federal and pardons, could people be charged and convicted of the weakest poo poo, so they're sentanced to a few years, let Donny pardon them, and then when he's out of office nail them with treason or whatever the big numbers are? At that point I assume someone will have completed the sisyphean task of compiling Donny's list of crimes and they can throw all of them into the same cell so we can put money down on who'll be the last man standing.

E: Lol at Donny standing for any longer than the time it takes to run out of self congratulatory nonsense.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ftfy

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Funny how Sanders didn't really have that outrage about Roseanne's comments.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Someone should give Dinesh a motherfreakin' Super Swirlie!!!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Someone should give Dinesh a motherfreakin' Super Swirlie!!!

:hai:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

What the gently caress is the Dilbert Guy on?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
whenever I hear news about dinesh dsouza I remember this lol from january

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/956507441306525696

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

SelenicMartian posted:

What the gently caress is the Dilbert Guy on?

Look at how small his brain pan is. Look.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Rex-Goliath posted:

wait.... blagojevich???

Blago was anti-obama and is rich.
Two things Trump just needs to hear to pardon them.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Incoming letter campaign from convicted felons to the White House. Every letter reads "I got treated unfairly and Obama wouldn't pardon me."

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If possible, the day trump is dead and buried wherever they bury his loving stupid rear end, I will dance on this fucklord's grave literally

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Hail Satan

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Chinatown posted:

just lol

Wait a sec. Europe is still a good place to b...
https://twitter.com/ianbirrell/status/1002215028358082567

oh

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Teikanmi posted:

If possible, the day trump is dead and buried wherever they bury his loving stupid rear end, I will dance on this fucklord's grave literally

My list of "Go to the bar when they die" is currently: Cheney and Trump. Those two are mandatory bar drinks. Other politicians I will toast their death at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress this gay earth