Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH
I didn't give a gently caress at the time because blackberry keyboards were basically god mode against other forms of input.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

JnnyThndrs posted:

I didn’t own a 1st(or even a second)-gen iphone, but my brother-in-law had both and the fact that it had a real browser and a fantastic touchscreen blew my goddamn mind at the time. I was like ‘Ohhhh, THAT’S why everybody’s waiting in line for these’.

The problem was when you went and tried to use the browser outside of a place with wifi, you were trudging through EDGE speeds or worse and it was at a point where AT&T's 2G coverage was already usually worse than their 3G coverage most of the time.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

fishmech posted:

The problem was when you went and tried to use the browser outside of a place with wifi, you were trudging through EDGE speeds or worse and it was at a point where AT&T's 2G coverage was already usually worse than their 3G coverage most of the time.

No arguments there, it was really slow OTA, plus hardly anything was optimized for mobile yet, so most websites had to load the whole desktop site. My GF got a 3GS from her work a couple years later and that was a much better experience.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!
https://www.anandtech.com/show/12816/two-new-35w-raven-ridge-parts-exist-amd-athlon-200ge-and-athlon-pro-200ge

Athlon 200GE 2C/4T 3CU 35W part for desktop, to be released at Computex. There was an Athlon 220GE spotted awhile ago, so it looks like AMD will be filling out the under 100$ price bracket soon. Since this is a 3.2Ghz base, maybe that means the 220GE is 3.4, and there is a 240GE @ 3.6Ghz?

A big question is how comparable are 192 Vega SPs to 192 Gen9 SPs?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Lowen SoDium posted:

I am sure that this will become a massive derail, but at launch the first generation iPhone:

as 2g only
did not have GPS
could not send MMS
could not record video
did not have apps
could not multitask
could not copy and paste
was only available on 1 carrier in the US
did not have expandable storage (and the max storage you could get was 8GB)
did not have a calendar
could not update the OS over the air (no OTA updates)*
required iTunes on a PC or Mac to even set up
did not have a front facing camera
could not get email from exchange or lotus email servers
cost $500 for 4GB and $600 for 8GB and still required a 2 year contract on top of that

By comparison, Windows mobile phones that were available at the time of the iPhones launch did not have any of the same shortcomings.

Now, I am not saying Windows Mobile was good, because it was not. And the iPhone had a much better user interface, and in most cases bettery battery life than other phones available at the time. But it was missing practically ever feature that you would have said a smartphone needed to have be called a smartphone, even at the time.

* I am not 100% sure that Windows Mobile did OTA updates, but I am leaving this on the list.

I think you might be tacking on a few things that Android also didn't have when it launched in 2008, and while Windows "Mobile" did support many of those, it often depended on the vendor and wasn't necessarily universally provided, because Microsoft forked Windows CE typically into multiple variants for consumer and professional markets. Then, to get all of those features, you were paying a lot more than $500/$600 typically for the professional-focused hardware that it was assumed IT departments would gladly pay for, especially to get a quality device relative to the low-end Compaq-branded devices.

Some of those consumers didn't necessarily care about either (Exchange/Lotus support, etc.), and were mostly limited to the professional market.

I think people forget how horrible the Windows CE experience was. Restarting several times a day because of instability issues? Yes please!

It it amusing though that everything is coming back full circle to the use of stylus', including Apple getting into it.

Edit:

Back on topic, with Ryzen +, I believe there's less issue when running 4x sticks at, say, 3200 mhz, than there was with the first generation?

Canned Sunshine fucked around with this message at 05:35 on May 27, 2018

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

SourKraut posted:

I think you might be tacking on a few things that Android also didn't have when it launched in 2008, and while Windows "Mobile" did support many of those, it often depended on the vendor and wasn't necessarily universally provided, because Microsoft forked Windows CE typically into multiple variants for consumer and professional markets. Then, to get all of those features, you were paying a lot more than $500/$600 typically for the professional-focused hardware that it was assumed IT departments would gladly pay for, especially to get a quality device relative to the low-end Compaq-branded devices.

The thing was the original iPhone had 0 of the features, while the other devices would have at least some up to nearly all. I mean again the refusal to support 3G and MMS, which the literal 0 cost phones a cell carrier would give away on contract back in 2005/2006 had? That was just inexcusable for something trying to call itself a smartphone.

I can compare the phone I was given at the end of high school to that list and find that I had, of the 14 features, 10 of them. Cuz that phone couldn't multitask, wasn't available on multiple carriers, didn't copy paste, and didn't do exchange/lotus email; it also was $0 from Cingular which is why I was given it.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

FaustianQ posted:

A big question is how comparable are 192 Vega SPs to 192 Gen9 SPs?

A rather quick answer to this

Vega 3: 1427
https://www.3dmark.com/fs/15601826

HD 630 (8700K): 1464
http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/intel-core-i7-8700k-processor-review,26.html

SourKraut posted:

Back on topic, with Ryzen +, I believe there's less issue when running 4x sticks at, say, 3200 mhz, than there was with the first generation?

Very

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

SourKraut posted:

I think you might be tacking on a few things that Android also didn't have when it launched in 2008

I didn't mention Android anywhere in my post.

SourKraut posted:

while Windows "Mobile" did support many of those, it often depended on the vendor and wasn't necessarily universally provided

I didn't I mean to imply that those features were universal. But most of those features were available on every Windows Mobile phone, and some phones even had all of them.

SourKraut posted:

Then, to get all of those features, you were paying a lot more than $500/$600

I don't remember any specific prices, but I don't think I paid any more than that for for a high end HTC Windows Mobile phone that all most/all of those functions.

SourKraut posted:

I think people forget how horrible the Windows CE experience was. Restarting several times a day because of instability issues? Yes please!

I am thinking you didn't even read my post because I specifically said that Windows Mobile was not good.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Lowen SoDium posted:

I didn't mention Android anywhere in my post.

And I was simply trying to point out that there are other mobile OS' that were lacking features.

Lowen SoDium posted:

I didn't I mean to imply that those features were universal. But most of those features were available on every Windows Mobile phone, and some phones even had all of them.
Many were, sure, but as I said and you apparently failed to read/acknowledge, many were forked to higher price points, well above what the first couple of generations of Apple and Android phones cost, because they were professionally-focused by Microsoft to compete in the corporate IT market against Blackberry. The consumer versions of Windows Mobile were never really at parity.

Lowen SoDium posted:

I don't remember any specific prices, but I don't think I paid any more than that for for a high end HTC Windows Mobile phone that all most/all of those functions.
Again, prices typically ranged depending on the forked version of CE, but where I worked, Windows Mobile "Professional" with full Exchange functionality cost the department approximately $700-800 on average. It was a complete ripoff because the OS was buggy as all gently caress.

I don't think HTC even officially debuted self-branded Windows Mobile phones until iOS was at its 3rd or 4th iteration and Android was on its second or third, so your phone was already behind the curve.

Lowen SoDium posted:

I am thinking you didn't even read my post because I specifically said that Windows Mobile was not good.
Oh I read it, but you hand waived away all of Windows Mobile's shortcomings as "It wasn't very good". List the reasons because it was quite literally the worst of the mobile smartphone OS' by 2008, and even Microsoft knew it since they ceased developing Windows CE for mobile by... 2010, I believe. It was a trash mobile OS and anyone who used a phone with it basically flushed their money away.

Cool (and thanks!), I picked up an initial 2x 8 GB sticks of 3200 Mhz Samsung B-die, and was thinking of getting another two sticks soon, but was hoping all four would run at 3200 Mhz.

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

redeyes posted:

What this about fixing PCIe stuff?! Please explain.

This stuff: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10181903/

ufarn
May 30, 2009
For whom it may concern:

https://twitter.com/SebAaltonen/status/1001045044567126018

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

is that one of those delete system32 jokes?

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
No, the HPET can legit cause all kinds of weirdness on modern systems. Some overclocking software forces it to be used at all times since it's by far the most precise timer in the system (so necessary when you're adjusting CPU frequencies by relatively small increments), but generally you shouldn't force it to be used like that since the other timers in the system are much faster/easier for software to access and generally "good enough". HPET weirdness was the reason why Anandtech's Ryzen 2xxx series review benchmarks had them performing equal to or better than Coffee Lake (the Coffee Lake chips were choking on accessing the HPET due to the Spectre and Meltdown patches).

Mr.Radar fucked around with this message at 03:29 on May 29, 2018

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.ghacks.net/2013/04/18/try-changing-hpet-settings-to-improve-your-pcs-performance/

I ran WinTimerTester and got 4.10157Mhz on Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. That value was not preset on my system. Intel 7700k if it matters.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Hmmm it says 10MHz over here. I have Hyper-V installed, though.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast

wargames posted:

is that one of those delete system32 jokes?

I doubt it - anandtech found serious performance issues with hpet forced on on intel platforms.

eames
May 9, 2009

I gained a pretty significant amount of FPS by turning HPET off on my CFL System and haven’t noticed any downsides yet.

https://www.overclockers.at/articles/the-hpet-bug-what-it-is-and-what-it-isnt

This article describes the issue and provides a Unreal-engine based benchmark to test the difference (if you are brave enough to install the unsigned exe at your own risk)

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
CFL System?

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

redeyes posted:

CFL System?

Coffee Lake.

Glo Fo is taping out an AMD processor at the end of the year on 7nm.
https://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?_mc=RSS_EET_EDT&doc_id=1333326&page_number=2

quote:

Later this year, GF will use immersion steppers to tape out its first 7nm chip, an AMD processor. An IBM processor will follow with ASICs coming in 2019, Patton said.

GF made the size of its 7nm pitches and SRAM cells similar to those of TSMC to let designers like AMD use both foundries. AMD “will have more demand than we have capacity, so I have no issues with that,” he said of AMD using the Taiwan foundry.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Ah gotcha. It is kind of interesting that Pro for Workstations has it disabled by default. TimerBench 1.3 says It is using Invariant TSC 4.10Mhz.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

So, in Windows, NUMA mode on the Threadripper prefers to allocate memory on the same node, but can access the other one, if necessary, but uses hard thread affinities per node, i.e. a process on node 1 will run all its threads just on that one?

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

SourKraut posted:

Oh I read it, but you hand waived away all of Windows Mobile's shortcomings as "It wasn't very good". List the reasons because it was quite literally the worst of the mobile smartphone OS' by 2008, and even Microsoft knew it since they ceased developing Windows CE for mobile by... 2010, I believe. It was a trash mobile OS and anyone who used a phone with it basically flushed their money away.

The HTC Touch Pro I bought in 2008 was better in almost every way than any iPhone before the 4, and had multi-day battery life, which isn't something I've been able to say about any phone I've had since. Did require considerable janitoring to get it at feature parity to an iPhone, though, so you'll probably say it doesn't count, but it's the reason I stuck with WinMo until it became crystal clear that MS wasn't gonna be feature-competitive with iOS, Android or WebOS (rip) anytime soon in 2010-11.

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

Combat Pretzel posted:

So, in Windows, NUMA mode on the Threadripper prefers to allocate memory on the same node, but can access the other one, if necessary, but uses hard thread affinities per node, i.e. a process on node 1 will run all its threads just on that one?
I don't think so, it seems that a processorgroup will also contain NUMA nodes if they have less than 64 processors, which a TR has.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd405503(v=vs.85).aspx

The processorgroup seems to be the scheduling boundary for a process. Unless I am reading it wrong.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

FaustianQ posted:

Coffee Lake.

Glo Fo is taping out an AMD processor at the end of the year on 7nm.
https://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?_mc=RSS_EET_EDT&doc_id=1333326&page_number=2

Wonder how they'll work around the power/performance differences on the different processes. Manufacturing Ryzen/Threadripper/Epyc dies on TSMC and APUs on GloFlo would be the obvious solution, but I thought Picasso was supposed to be released 2019H2-ish?

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Mr Shiny Pants posted:

I don't think so, it seems that a processorgroup will also contain NUMA nodes if they have less than 64 processors, which a TR has.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd405503(v=vs.85).aspx

The processorgroup seems to be the scheduling boundary for a process. Unless I am reading it wrong.
Hmmm that sounds good. I was mainly wondering if you can bypass that game mode bullshit by forcing a game onto a specific NUMA node via start.exe /node. If both nodes are in the same processor group and threads get scheduled everywhere, if there's a respective load, that's more or less what I want.

Their NUMA article, referenced in your link, seems to imply that you need to do that manually in your applications anyway, so I guess everything's fine.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa363804

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

Combat Pretzel posted:

Hmmm that sounds good. I was mainly wondering if you can bypass that game mode bullshit by forcing a game onto a specific NUMA node via start.exe /node. If both nodes are in the same processor group and threads get scheduled everywhere, if there's a respective load, that's more or less what I want.

Their NUMA article, referenced in your link, seems to imply that you need to do that manually in your applications anyway, so I guess everything's fine.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa363804

I have no idea, I never used the game mode, and just used it. Never really a problem with performance to be honest. I saw the HPET stuff later, but Linux uses the TSC clock and I run Windows in a VM.

Yes, that's also what I got out of it, if you want to schedule your threads NUMA aware you need call a specific API.

Mr Shiny Pants fucked around with this message at 20:40 on May 29, 2018

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Shiny Pants posted:

I have no idea, I never used the game mode, and just used it. Never really a problem with performance to be honest. I saw the HPET stuff later, but Linux uses the TSC clock and I run Windows in a VM.

Yes, that's also what I got out of it, if you want to schedule your threads NUMA aware you need call a specific API.

I've found (personal benchmarks, and other sites) that to get the best gaming performance from TR is to enable SMT and set memory to Local (NUMA?). Game mode by itself leaves some performance on the table in modern games. You do lose some performance in highly threaded applications (rendering, hashing, etc).

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012
The "Channel" setting makes it run in NUMA mode, but that is good to know.

Seamonster
Apr 30, 2007

IMMER SIEGREICH
https://slickdeals.net/f/11648647-amd-ryzen-7-2700-8-core-3-2ghz-am4-desktop-processor-255-free-shipping

2700 non-x on sale for $255

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I didn't see it here, so:

R7 2800H Mobile APU leaked:

4C/8T @3.4GHz, Vega 11 iGPU

Looks like it's aimed for higher TDP systems, but it could close the APU-dGPU gap at R5 2400G-esque performance. Would be pretty cool, especially if it can keep power draw and thermals down low!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just bought myself a case on sale, going to be putting together a Ryzen build over the next few weeks as deals come in.

Looking at the 2600, it really seems to be the best value Ryzen CPU right now.

mATX Ryzen 2600-ready motherboards that won't break the bank? I'm in Canada so I don't have access to all of the good deals I see being posted here sometimes :(

e: Dark or blue color scheme would be preferable since the case has a window and a blue LED accent but it's not a dealbreaker.

Streak fucked around with this message at 04:01 on May 31, 2018

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

I'd get an 8 core if you're buying ryzen at all, but that is a good value. The 2700 is on ebay right now for $255 although who knows how long the deal will last if you choose to go for MORE CORES.
https://slickdeals.net/f/11648647-amd-ryzen-7-2700-8-core-3-2ghz-am4-desktop-processor-255-free-shipping

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Some new SKUs for Pinnacle Ridge coming soon, likely to be announced at Computex. ASRock has preemptively updated their CPU support page.

http://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/AB350M%20Pro4/index.asp#CPU

2300X, 65W, 3.5GHz base
2500X, 65W, 3.6GHz base
2600E, 45W, 3.1GHz base
2700E, 45W, 2.8GHz base

I really hope the E variants get a consumer release. I know Ryzen isn't locked and you can scale down the power anyway but I'm thinking it'd slot into a lower price bracket.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

PerrineClostermann posted:

I feel like Eichenwald is suing this video already

he'll never see it with that title. need to tag it with FAMILY TENTACLE HENTAI

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
Atari finally announced the final specs for their new Ataribox"VCS" console based on Linux and AMD hardware. It's using a loving Bristol Ridge APU with 4GB of memory and 32 GB eMMC storage. And it's not shipping until "Mid 2019". At the $199 promotional price during presales that's barely acceptable. For the full $250+ price you should just get an Xbox One S or Switch instead. This thing is going to face-plant harder than the Ouya outside of the Indiegogo presales campaign. I guess we now know how AMD will be dumping all their worthless Bristol Ridge chips, though.

Edit: Even if you wanted a super-cheap Linux-based gaming system, building your own (with RETAIL PARTS PRICING) would be a much better deal:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($94.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock - A320M-HDV Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($39.99 @ Newegg Business)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($84.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Inland - Professional 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($25.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Rosewill - FBM-05 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($9.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Thermaltake - 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($24.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $280.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-05-31 10:51 EDT-0400

And with this you could pop in a newer GPU or APU later on as well, whereas the Atari VCS is stuck with its terrible specs.

Mr.Radar fucked around with this message at 16:03 on May 31, 2018

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Yeah, it's absolute garbage and it's just mindblowing they think it's acceptable. It's also in a 35W configuration, so it's basically running below UHD 630 performance. It's super dumb and I can't figure out how they think it'll sell at that price. To be special it'd need to somehow fully use the IMC to feed the 512 GCN3 ALUs, it'd have to be capable of running both DDR4 and GDDR5 simultaneously, and it'd need an adequate cooling solution to run at full speed. Instead it's just an obnoxiously expensive, underpowered toy.

Now, this on the other hand might be worthwhile https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/udoo/udoo-bolt-raising-the-maker-world-to-the-next-leve

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

These are people that sold hats with bluetooth speakers in them for $150, BoM is probably :10bux: or less at scale. They're basically a marketing company leveraging the Atari name. So yeah, they're gonna cheap the gently caress out on it for maximum profit.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
It's not meant to be a serious console or anything, it's meant to be a cheapish computer box that does both mostly old games and like video streaming stuff.

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

People don't appreciate the substance of things...
objects in space.

Oven Wrangler

FaustianQ posted:

Yeah, it's absolute garbage and it's just mindblowing they think it's acceptable. It's also in a 35W configuration, so it's basically running below UHD 630 performance. It's super dumb and I can't figure out how they think it'll sell at that price. To be special it'd need to somehow fully use the IMC to feed the 512 GCN3 ALUs, it'd have to be capable of running both DDR4 and GDDR5 simultaneously, and it'd need an adequate cooling solution to run at full speed. Instead it's just an obnoxiously expensive, underpowered toy.

Now, this on the other hand might be worthwhile https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/udoo/udoo-bolt-raising-the-maker-world-to-the-next-leve

This is interesting but it's a little odd because they're positioning it as a maker board when it's very nearly the size of mini-STX and could just be called a SFF motherboard. With that much power I'd really like to have more I/O like PCIe or TB3, and from what I recall the V1605B model which they're using for their more expensive variant has built in 10GBe so I'm a bit surprised they aren't taking advantage of that.

Honestly, a Ryzen Embedded board would be an incredible basis for a low-cost NAS what with having on-package integrated graphics, fast networking, ECC support and lots of available I/O to attach storage controllers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

fishmech posted:

It's not meant to be a serious console or anything, it's meant to be a cheapish computer box that does both mostly old games and like video streaming stuff.

Yeah but you can legit build a computer with better specs and lower cost while retaining the ability to upgrade. Like I can get the attractiveness of the form factor but unless the user experience is AMAZING I don't see the point? I mean there are better NUC-likes for similar price, so what's the niche?

Lmao, this is basically the config they have
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - A12-9800E 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($119.26 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Motherboard: ASRock - A320M-HDV Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($39.99 @ Newegg Business)
Memory: Patriot - Signature Line 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($42.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Inland - Professional 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($25.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Rosewill - SCM-01 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($20.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA - BT 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($35.79 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $285.01
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-05-31 22:59 EDT-0400

Eletriarnation posted:

This is interesting but it's a little odd because they're positioning it as a maker board when it's very nearly the size of mini-STX and could just be called a SFF motherboard. With that much power I'd really like to have more I/O like PCIe or TB3, and from what I recall the V1605B model which they're using for their more expensive variant has built in 10GBe so I'm a bit surprised they aren't taking advantage of that.

Honestly, a Ryzen Embedded board would be an incredible basis for a low-cost NAS what with having on-package integrated graphics, fast networking, ECC support and lots of available I/O to attach storage controllers.

I could see it, but still for the cost they're asking, the performance you get it completely blows the Atari out of the water so there doesn't seem to be an excuse for the Ataris ridiculous specs beyond AMD giving Bristol Ridge away for free.

EmpyreanFlux fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jun 1, 2018