Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i thought work would be a nightmare cause of this storm but it turned out to be a big nothing, playing some aria of sorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Phoenix Wright

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Hung out with my goth gf last night.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

you cant have her shes mine

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

Win.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Sorry for the bad pic but it only pops up like once every 10 minutes on the screen. A message from Elvira to the Imp Zone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unfortunately it seems BBG and Lumpy were lost long ago, Elvira. In nomine patri et fili et spiritu santi.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Unfortunately it seems BBG and Lumpy were lost long ago, Elvira. In nomine patri et fili et spiritu santi.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Elvira is the half naked lady on the cover of Tom Waits’ “Small Change”. Well, be seeing you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Elvira is the half naked lady on the cover of Tom Waits’ “Small Change”. Well, be seeing you.

See you in about 4 - 6 minutes.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Elvira dungeon crawlers from the early 90s were really good, which is just extremely bizarre all around

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

finally get to sit down and play some more hyrule warriors. i only did the basic adventure map the first time around nd holy poo poo the rest rule. the master quest map first space is everything a musou game should be

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

finally get to sit down and play some more hyrule warriors. i only did the basic adventure map the first time around nd holy poo poo the rest rule. the master quest map first space is everything a musou game should be

yeah the great sea map has a good number of those types of missions as well. some of them spawn so many its like swimming in an endless sea of enemies and the game keeps on running just fine, its nuts

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Leaving work early to game... :ninja:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Goal is to wrap up Valkyria Chronicles & start ng+ tonight

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

More Mario Odyssey. Hoping to reach the Darker Side

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BOTW all day probably. Mario Tennis demo starts today too

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Rainbow 6 Siege and Warcraft 3

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Starting DS3 again because I never played the DLC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Street Mans.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

trails of cold steel

probably take me all month to finish both games

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I took the day off to do some yard work and spend some time with my newborn. Fortunately newborn babies do basically nothing so I hope to get in some super mega baseball and finish the final boss of panzer dragoon orta today.

Maybe get on that Mario tennis demo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mario Tennis all weekend. Starts really late tonight though.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Danganronpa v3.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All. Also possible some Pokemon HeartGold.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

deus ex

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm a shameful gamer and haven't played it before. it's good

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm back on my bullshit again. Fallout New Vegas

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hyrule warriors, for a while, maybe some zelda or pillars of eternity later. hyrule warriors is so fuckin good, i took a legend mode break to do th first couple of adventure mode maps and they're the way to play the game

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pillars dlc, PES because I hate myself, and maybe some Rocket League.

Rocket league is weird in that I’ll put it down for a year, play it just enough to trick myself into thinking I’m better than I truly am, then get frustrated when I remember how bad I suck, and put it down for a long time again.

If you can get matched with people who aren’t pros at the game it can be a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i might try and play through all of shovel knight after i beat BOTW's DLC