Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Vitamean posted:

It's a good thing the present box in Bang Dream sets everything to expire because I wouldn't clean it out otherwise.

Still got stuff in my SIF box from December.

You can get stuff to build up if you wait around long enough for the right kind of presents.

Really though in any game where there's no inventory cap there's no reason not to just pick everything up. I only have 99+ presents in Starlight Stage because I don't have the space to hold them. Well, I should probably just offload all the SRs I've already maxxed and will never use into a dorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Tried a Step Up yesterday to try and get a Third Year Muse UR, what with all the loveca KLab is handing out like candy this week. No luck, but I pulled her instead:

Tennis Nozo is a good pull. Now if only I had better School Idol Skills to attach to her...

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Tfw the game’s desire sensor knows the best way to hurt you.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
LITERALLY THE VERY FIRST CARD

IORIIIIIIIIIN

also Kanan

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God why do I have such terrible gacha luck while undeserving people get the cards they want.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

What the hell that's so unfair. Got myself up to rank 4950 or so in EN SIF event this morning, and apparently 1h20m later when the event ends, I'm back down to rank 6150ish and tier 3 :qq: Just 300 more points and I'd been up in tier 2.

But look at all that free poo poo they're handing out with the 4th anniversary event. Also offering limited-time note maps from the Japanese arcade game for a few songs, maps that will require three or four fingers.
(The arcade game is difficult coming from the mobile game, just because you're playing on a much larger screen. I had difficulty keeping track of incoming notes when I couldn't keep the entire screen in view at once.)

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Yeah that's a cockton of stuff. I can spare one pull tomorrow and then I'm saving the rest for Dia.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

nielsm posted:

What the hell that's so unfair. Got myself up to rank 4950 or so in EN SIF event this morning, and apparently 1h20m later when the event ends, I'm back down to rank 6150ish and tier 3 :qq: Just 300 more points and I'd been up in tier 2.

But look at all that free poo poo they're handing out with the 4th anniversary event. Also offering limited-time note maps from the Japanese arcade game for a few songs, maps that will require three or four fingers.
(The arcade game is difficult coming from the mobile game, just because you're playing on a much larger screen. I had difficulty keeping track of incoming notes when I couldn't keep the entire screen in view at once.)

Yeesh, I saw you get just get edged out when I was securing my Tier 3 last night, sorry to see that.

Anyway, that's a ton of stuff for the EN 4 year anniversary. 34 loveca? And more Step Ups? I blew 30 on a Muse Step Up two days ago, got a bunch of SRs. I really should save for Valentines Dia, though I'm probably gonna blow all these bonus loveca on a Step Up later this week.

Promo PDP girls are coming too, as well as Limited Arcade costume 3rd Years. So much stuff...

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 00:10 on May 12, 2018

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
My Mayu looks weird

I think someone left her in the wash too long?

pls advise

Wait this mayu is defective too wtf

lol that’s fitting don’t even wanna see her face

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 12:58 on May 12, 2018

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

https://info.gf-music.amebagames.co...st_type=topleft

Hmm, Girl Friend Note maintenance. If it's not to support a new OS they're probably switching something off.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Man, I wan't even really trying to rank in the Theater Days event, just casually playing and using up stamina but I ended up loving 500005th place. That just hurts.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Please try your best for Ayumu.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I pulled Valentines You-chan yesterday at the delayed viewing.

Also I'm gonna see Aqours live hell yes

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

graybook posted:

I pulled Valentines You-chan yesterday at the delayed viewing.

Also I'm gonna see Aqours live hell yes

Nice, I just got a single SR pull at my delayed viewing pull yesterday.

There were two Tera Jumbos there though, and I bought a blind box pin badge set at their merch table, pulling a Sera, which I traded for a Dia instead. Still don't have the copy of Awaken the Power my friend was supposed to sell me because he forgot it at home prior to the screening, so he'll just mail it to me instead since we've been trying to do the exchange for months now.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Polsy posted:

Hmm, Girl Friend Note maintenance. If it's not to support a new OS they're probably switching something off.

Well, nothing appears to have happened and there's no news post besides 'maintenance has ended' so they probably switched off one of their backend servers that they don't need.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

So what is up with the LL twitter campaign? Does doing it give you free gems or something? Also who else got all 4 minimum wage draws with the tickets? I’m sure The Nico bday will have good pulls.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Chill la Chill posted:

So what is up with the LL twitter campaign? Does doing it give you free gems or something? Also who else got all 4 minimum wage draws with the tickets? I’m sure The Nico bday will have good pulls.

Yes tweeting gives you free loveca

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Chill la Chill posted:

Also who else got all 4 minimum wage draws with the tickets? I’m sure The Nico bday will have good pulls.

1 SSR and a multi-SR pull, plus 2 minimum wage, including the one I did at the Hakodate Unit Carnival screening. :negative:

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Finally got my hands on that copy of Awaken the Power my friend was going to get me after months of trying to meet up to make the exchange. FedEx didn't even bother to ring my doorbell when they delivered it, letting the package soak in the rain instead. CD wasn't damaged though, so that's good.

Current Aqours CD collection:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Very nice

I started subscribing to AniUta and it's fairly decent. Got most of the Sunshine discography minus like BD specials and the second season soundtrack I think.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm sorry, pols...

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Stella Stage is 40% off on the japanese PSN.
I'm liking it so far, but I haven't played any of the previous games (other than the PSP ones ages ago), so i can't really compare it to anything.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm sorry, pols...

You'd better be. Perhaps I'll do better this evening...

Tamba posted:

Stella Stage is 40% off on the japanese PSN.
I'm liking it so far, but I haven't played any of the previous games (other than the PSP ones ages ago), so i can't really compare it to anything.

Assuming you mean im@s SP rather than Shiny Festa you'll have noticed the lack of dialogue for the most part and more modern-type rhythm game gameplay. It's fun enough though so yeah, people should pick it up if they have even a vague grasp of Japanese (or Korean or Chinese).

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
good Lord 40% off is still over 5k JPY???

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Polsy posted:

Assuming you mean im@s SP rather than Shiny Festa you'll have noticed the lack of dialogue for the most part and more modern-type rhythm game gameplay. It's fun enough though so yeah, people should pick it up if they have even a vague grasp of Japanese (or Korean or Chinese).
Lack of dialogue? There are a bunch of story scenes for each idol (mostly whenever you rank up). Did the previous games have even more?

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

And a single DLC song costs 1200-1800JPY

Tamba fucked around with this message at 18:19 on May 31, 2018

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Oh, haha, I forgot how much the full price was, I figured it'd at least be under 5000 discounted.

Tamba posted:

Lack of dialogue? There are a bunch of story scenes for each idol (mostly whenever you rank up). Did the previous games have even more?

Yeah, the huge Yayoi thing here is just a normal non-performance thing, you can do one of these every week. At least, in im@s 2, I forget the SP details but I'm pretty sure it's similarly dialogue heavy.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CDvG4tr4l0U

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Very important to talk to your idols between batting practicelessons and failing geography tests.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Might as well roll 2 more times to get that Kotoha off the ticket if you haven't got her already

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, this is exactly what happened when I was fishing for CinFes Nana and it's like at this point I may as well.

At least I can get to 300 before the end of the gacha with just my paid daily and free daily.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

SHE'S HOME

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

SHE'S HOME

Yeah! (finally)

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

God bless

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
!miki

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
!bee

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

did polsy roll miki yet

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Finally decided to try out Bandori today, it's pretty fun. Just been leveling like crazy and refilling my flames by clicking every single conversation on the map after every Live I do, I don't think I've dropped below 10 flames yet and I'm already level 20 or so. And there are a ton of story things that I have left to read and unlock songs with. So many band levels and such from those convos too. Plus the individual member episodes and such, need to get more star gems so I can do another 10 pull. Those covers they have are pretty drat good too, want more of the gems with which to buy them, though I guess I can play the ones I don't have via Multi-lives.

Roselia best band, though Afterglow is pretty good too, and Pastel*Palettes have good covers. Need to hear more of their music, but Passionate Starmine is great. Now if only I could pull better members...

Gonna friend a bunch of people from the OP; my friend code is 1605309, add me if you like (to the OP too, please!). Same in game name as forum name.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jun 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

It's fun revisiting places in the game and digging through vacation photos again.