Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Crankin' that dick like a whammy bar

Classic Angry Wankers. Haven't been to a concert in ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:same:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That browsing face tho

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm off to have more fun at damnlol.com

Edit: I had one of the C&H guys sign my copy of Joking Hazard at a con last week and he drew boners on the blue and green guy. Thanks dude.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
I'm loving amazed that, despite having 2-3 jokes at a maximum, C&H still manages to produce newish content every got drat day.

maybe that doesn't sound impressive to you, but try inventing a whole new dick joke. Can't be done. All's been said on that subject twixt Heaven & Earth.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Unmature posted:

dismissive jerkoff motion

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:smith:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

I'm loving amazed that, despite having 2-3 jokes at a maximum, C&H still manages to produce newish content every got drat day.

maybe that doesn't sound impressive to you, but try inventing a whole new dick joke. Can't be done. All's been said on that subject twixt Heaven & Earth.

It helps if you have a whole team of people making the jokes with minimal artwork.

C&H is the Garfield of internet dick jokes.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Comptroll The Forums posted:

It helps if you have a whole team of people making the jokes with minimal artwork.

C&H is the Garfield of internet dick jokes.

I don't remember so much dog cum in C&H

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

96 Port Hub posted:

I don't remember so much dog cum in C&H

This is C&H, I'm sure you'll find it if you look hard enough.

Third panel: 96 is staring at own rear end in mirror

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

that's real bad and I hate you for posting it.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Stop Doxxing me you rear end in a top hat!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wtf does the sun say? "me seen thinking too much about you"?

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Krankenstyle posted:

wtf does the sun say? "me seen thinking too much about you"?

Didn’t notice that! I think it’s “I’ve been thinking so much about you” but we need a death metal metal fan in here to check it out.

Edit: no it’s “I’ve been thinking too much about you”

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

"Several reasons, actually" is to asexualsplaining as "well, actually" is to mansplaining.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

What the gently caress is that bowtie even attached to like
are its lapels sewn to the collars of his flannel shirt?

(I know probably that there is an anatomy chart for a bow tie somewhere in existence, where the knot is labeled "the knot" and the things that are not the knot are labelled the [thingies] but I cannot find it)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's an ironic tattoo.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i think its one of those high school prom ones that just has a fake buttefly on a band with a little belt buckle, and the band is below the polo's collar?

Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's pretty rare for young boys in cartoons to be voiced by male voice actors, and in that case they're usually voiced by children themselves. (and generally have to either recast or age the character accordingly when the VA's voice cracks)

The Amazing World of Gumball has several child actors, gotta change em out when those balls drop!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Fhistleb posted:

The Amazing World of Gumball has several child actors, gotta change em out when those balls drop!

nice catch from 3 weeks ago

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Unmature posted:

dismissive jerkoff motion

You ever see that Louis C.K. bit where he says it would be funny if anyone who did that had to finish, then he mimes jerking off to orgasm in front of a theater full of people?

If you have, have you reflected on it in light of recent revelations?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

you never finish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgMbU-we1o

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Clitch posted:

You ever see that Louis C.K. bit where he says it would be funny if anyone who did that had to finish, then he mimes jerking off to orgasm in front of a theater full of people?

If you have, have you reflected on it in light of recent revelations?

Well NOW I have and I'm sad.

Though when the Every Youtuber turns out to be racist thing started I was reminded of his N-word bit a lot and thought it was weird how okay that was then and how I never see it come up now. You'd think lovely racist Youtubers would be using that as an excuse all the time.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Krinkle posted:

What the gently caress is that bowtie even attached to

Do... Do you not know what a bow tie is? It doesn't attach to anything it ties around the neck.

Like the comic is dogshit but the number of goons who have no idea how ties work is mind boggling.

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Jun 2, 2018

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Who What Now posted:

Do... Do you not know what a bow tie is? It doesn't attach to anything it ties around the neck.

Could be someone who's only ever seen a clip-on.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Who What Now posted:

Like the comic is dogshit but the number of goons who have no idea how ties work is mind boggling.

i assumed "even attached to" was in the sense of what is behind the butterfly u know, what is the knot hanging on. even if its a classic homespun butterfly, its weird as hell to tie it around your bare neck inside a polo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Krankenstyle posted:

i assumed "even attached to" was in the sense of what is behind the butterfly u know, what is the knot hanging on. even if its a classic homespun butterfly, its weird as hell to tie it around your bare neck inside a polo

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

He didn't button up his collar and you can clearly see there's no band going through the collar, because if there was, it would cinch up that wide open collar. The only thing it could be attached to is the bows are stapled to the tips of his collars.

Also can I just say it's loving chef-kissing-his-fingers good to see an ace who gets fear sweats at the thought of accidentally tripping in public and falling in a vagina, the thought he could ever, ever, ever have sex purples his rear end up, but who still is all hosed up with toxic masculinity and has to call someone else a soyboy for inviting him to a gym. Mwah.

Krinkle has a new favorite as of 01:32 on Jun 2, 2018

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Krinkle posted:

The only thing it could be attached to is the bows are stapled to the tips of his collars.

Bowties don't attach to things.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

You tie a long rear end loving belt around your neck and it's flared at certain parts and when you tie it right it looks like a bow tie but it is also wrapped around your neck and what I am saying is

this one isn't. Because I can see his neck and I can see the knot and the knot his higher than the collar so there's ipso facto nothing looping around his neck.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Who What Now posted:

Bowties don't attach to things.

true, but they will hold up a folded down collar, unless its buttoned open in which case it would look double weird to have a tight butterfly

e: chippendales know what theyre doing, not whoever cartoonist

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fantastic American psycho re-enactment itt

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Soyboys spergin about bow ties

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

I love A Softer World. The werewolf one is the best though.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

I swear there was an old Parking Lot Is Full strip with this exact joke.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

NorgLyle posted:

I swear there was an old Parking Lot Is Full strip with this exact joke.

You thinking of the one about censoring real life?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

its the one with the bowtie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
It's the one where all the words in every language are replaced with like, the word pineapple or something