Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

that's a big snaily boy

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I got muh hairs did

Goober Peas has a new favorite as of 17:15 on Jun 1, 2018

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

neat! are you sun-bleached from work?

happy pride month! love and be kind to each other.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

neat! are you sun-bleached from work?

happy pride month! love and be kind to each other.

Thanks!

I am sun bleached from being outside in general last month. Although I may or may not be bleach bleaching it thus weekend.

Happy Pride month!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Goober Peas posted:

I was born in 1978 and there are a bazillion Christophers that are in their late 30s and early 40s.

Yes hello

DesolateRampage
Feb 16, 2011

What's up people! Happy Friday everyone!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

who was it that suggested I put my hair up? this ones for you

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

who was it that suggested I put my hair up? this ones for you

That's a good look!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

sadly I have to take it down befire I get in my car 'cause the racing seat doesn't play well with it

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

sadly I have to take it down befire I get in my car 'cause the racing seat doesn't play well with it

You drive a race car?! That's so cool! :D

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Maybe the old dual side buns? Then it's not hitting the headrest behind you, failing that, maybe a beehive. Just some ideas. Not necessarily good ones.

Eta:

LingcodKilla posted:

I put on an immersion suit on for the first time last week!

Where the gently caress do you poop in it?
:classiclol:
Try real hard not to. Once you, and everyone else has got into a raft or boat, then you can think about when might be good time to slip it off and sling yer hams over the side.:tutbutt:
Pretty much the same as wearing a dry or wet suit.

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Jun 2, 2018

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

Happy Birthday! And holy poo poo, your hair is AMAZING!! I looooved it short and sassy, but I think you have the most incredible hair, wow!!!

Thanks! I wore it down again today for an interview along with my lucky lipstick

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I am buzzing my hair on Tuesday. It has been totally murdered by product, so I am going to give it a chance to grow out.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Teagan posted:

I am buzzing my hair on Tuesday. It has been totally murdered by product, so I am going to give it a chance to grow out.

Yay! Love the buzzed look on you

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Teagan posted:

Teagan you’re very attractive but what I’m really impressed by is that I’ve spied what appears to be the deathbed edition release of the poetry collection “leaves of grass” by Walt Whitman on your bookshelf

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

oldpainless posted:

Teagan you’re very attractive but what I’m really impressed by is that I’ve spied what appears to be the deathbed edition release of the poetry collection “leaves of grass” by Walt Whitman on your bookshelf

Your ability to see through all the filters is pretty impressive.... I kinda wish I could get all of my bookshelves into the background... :P

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Teagan posted:

idk I'm getting a real Annie Lennox vibe but either way I'm sure you'll make it look good

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Teagan posted:

Your ability to see through all the filters is pretty impressive.... I kinda wish I could get all of my bookshelves into the background... :P

It helps that he’s oldcataractless.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Schmeichy posted:

Thanks! I wore it down again today for an interview along with my lucky lipstick

I hope you get the jorb!

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
Catching up, sorry for the wall o' quote, but I can only muster the self-confidence to check up on this thread once in a blue moon.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Going through 3200 speed film that expired ten years ago. The edges of the frame are clouded and spotting.
Looks about like my experience with similar film looted from the old photo wing of the newspaper long after we switched to digital.

I'm pretty sure I have a roll or three of Tmax3200 from that batch I liberated from the newspaper, that expired in the mid-'90s, I shot on in the early years of this century, and never got around to processing, and it was stored in ... not exactly good, or even at a lot of times, extant climate control since it got to Texas from Rochester. I really should process it, just to see how fogged it is. (Gonna bet it's turbofucked, but you never know. Actually, I do, to the point where it's not worth paying for the chemistry to even do it myself, much less sending it out because I sold all my film kit except the cameras ten years ago.)

And yes, we're doing the "old photojournalist nerd" thing again (er, so offense meant calling you old, Six).

Megabound posted:

Bringing gif technology to the selfie thread

https://i.imgur.com/l9RruGv.gifv
Kitty kisses! I'm sorry, what was I talking about?

Randaconda posted:

I'm not attractive. :smithcloud:

I'm also nowhere near as fat as PYF seems to believe :randvince:

You're not unattractive.

just hit myself in the face with my own hair, AMA
Been there, done that, in a way. I'm really lazy about getting haircuts, and I pretty much know when it's time to get my (boy) hair trimmed when it literally pokes me in the eyes.

LingcodKilla posted:

Bad selfie off the NYC shoreline.
You're still in and still lowly enough to wear that hat? Jesus, GiP ain't lying and I'm glad I didn't enlist in the Army in 2000. (My high school buddy who did enlist and went Navy is now a Master Chief, so at least it worked for him.)

before and after the DMV

Something something a DL pic with cleavage like that can't hurt if you get pulled over. :v:

my rosacea is flaring up so I'm elegantly disguising it with my hair
Alright Tom Bombadil, I know your game.

Scathach posted:

Right? It's been on my "dream car" list for years.
Was gonna make a joke about the Bronco II my older sister had with the engine disassembled in the back in her yard when I was a kid, but nope, perfect car, I wish they'd kept making as long as the pickup it was based on.

chitoryu12 posted:

Fellow NYC visitor selfie, getting a new outfit for my 26th birthday.
Don't make me go and get a suit tailored and shave, just to look better than you, you jerk. Or...do?

Goober Peas posted:

I was born in 1978 and there are a bazillion Christophers that are in their late 30s and early 40s.

In my office we have 7 Tylers on our floor - all of them are late 20s to early 30s
I think I have the second most common name for my age group, if you count all variants of "John" as one. Was originally supposed to be Jason, but Dad decided I didn't look like a Jason and changed it at quite literally the last minute.

Teagan posted:

Schmeichy posted:

Yay! Love the buzzed look on you
Aww, I kinda like the '90s ... I don't even loving know what the genre is called, a bit before our time. But the brunette Annie Lennox look is cute, too bad about your hair. Actually didn;t Annie Lennox shave her head at one point?

Chillbro Baggins has a new favorite as of 03:29 on Jun 2, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

idk I feel like wider lapels would be more suitable, those look overly skinny on you?

I do have a proper suit jacket with big lapels. I decided to get a slightly more casual blazer to wear in its place, and I added matching navy pants and a pinstripe shirt to round it out.

My build is weird because it’s relatively Dorito-shaped when viewed straight on. My shoulders are broader than is proportionate to my waist. Slightly baggy clothing balances it out.

chitoryu12 has a new favorite as of 03:34 on Jun 2, 2018

PurdWerfect
Aug 29, 2000

I hold hands often with a friend who is very fair. We both love the contrast in our skin, and this is a photo for her.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

10 Beers posted:

You drive a race car?! That's so cool! :D

nah it's a miata and "race seat" is stretching the definition a bit, but it's not at all adjustable above the lumbar area

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’m a dirtbag reservist who joined at 37 for transferable health insurance and retraining. I was surprised they took me but it’s been four years now and I was ready to take a gamble.

It worked. I’m a contractor now making decent money and being on orders structured a certain way makes me ridiculous money.

Part time sailor life best life.

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away
Here’s me with an infant, drinking beer.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

bronin posted:

Here’s me with an infant, drinking beer.

Dang. This my friends is what we refer to as "the complete package"

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m a dirtbag reservist who joined at 37 for transferable health insurance and retraining. I was surprised they took me but it’s been four years now and I was ready to take a gamble.

It worked. I’m a contractor now making decent money and being on orders structured a certain way makes me ridiculous money.

Part time sailor life best life.

I loved reservists when i was enlisted because you could always count on them to show up with, like, dress white patches on their blues or the khaki hat with working blues or something

E: that's not a dig at you, you look squared away shipmate

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Saturdays are for dog snuggles, as much as they’ll let me.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

good dogs! how's the Lyme?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

titties posted:

I loved reservists when i was enlisted because you could always count on them to show up with, like, dress white patches on their blues or the khaki hat with working blues or something

E: that's not a dig at you, you look squared away shipmate

I rarely run into reservists like me. The force is mostly prior duty these days.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

good dogs! how's the Lyme?

My debit card had fraudulent charges on it so I’m waiting on a replacement so I can’t pay for a doctor visit right now

gently caress capitalism etc

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Well, poo poo. PM me, comrade.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Your doctor can't just send you a bill?

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Is a doc not a duck

#dadjoke

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Eh it's all good, I should be getting my new card on Monday and then I can make an appointment. And I've been feeling mostly better!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

antidote posted:

Your doctor can't just send you a bill?

:capitalism:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

PurdWerfect posted:

I hold hands often with a friend who is very fair. We both love the contrast in our skin, and this is a photo for her.

I like this. Also, how damned sweet.

Cool Corn glad you're feeling less lovely but also gently caress capitalism.

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007

COOL CORN posted:

Eh it's all good, I should be getting my new card on Monday and then I can make an appointment. And I've been feeling mostly better!

Had to deal with that a few times the last few years. It is such a royal pain. Good luck.

And here we have my typical Saturday evening.

antisodachrist has a new favorite as of 00:52 on Jun 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Your T-shirt is very realistic