Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

A person walked by me today with this on their shirt: http://themelkerproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/BALLIN-OATES.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
They changed my work schedule (with my input!!!!) and I don’t have to work today! This was my most stressful day and I HATED working it. I get to hang out with my cats. Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

E: one just came over and mewed, drooled, and I petted her for about 10 min. Then she walked away cat-like and plopped in a cat cube. :3:

Uh oh another cat coming over :3: :3: she’s meowing I need to pet

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 18:29 on Jun 2, 2018

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
I got to see Depeche Mode in Chicago last night, and woke up after sleeping almost 10 hours to the realization I have cupcakes in the fridge. Today is awesome.

Judas Horse
Mar 24, 2018

ey im walkin simulator here
I made fries and was out of regular oil so I used coconut oil to grease the pan and holy poo poo they're so good.

Also my art is apparently good enough now I got my first commission today :3:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Judas Horse posted:

Also my art is apparently good enough now I got my first commission today :3:

Congratulations!

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
After something of a dry spell I was randomly inspired to write a short piece tonight, presented from a new perspective for me. I'm glad for how it came out, and I'm hoping for a positive reception. A good way to finish off a good start to the week.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I now have a functioning air conditioner. It’s fancy. Me and cats will be comfy all summer.

E: decided to throw in some old Simpsons dvds. Good to be smiling and laughing :dudsmile:

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 21:08 on Jun 9, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
One of my staff told me I was “cool as hell.” Makes me feel really good that I am seen positively by people; I always try to be a nice manager. Yay :kimchi:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
One of my favorite YT peeps released another mashup!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI5ZHt9iWOk

He (she?) only does a mashup every year or three, except last year when we were blessed by two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxdKkH5Hz10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJOCHz_p9YE

Almost made up for how poo poo 2017 was otherwise. Almost.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I have two weeks off from my tour to watch my parents place and they have a kickass pool and I’m looking forward to barely doing anything and not having to travel for a while

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
ELDER SCROLLS VI WAS ANNOUNCED.

Today is now officially a great day.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I realized today I might be in Mexico for dia de los muertos this year.

Also new Elder Scrolls? Yes please!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I am without a doubt going to the pie store tomorrow

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I love my dog so much and there's nothing special about today except that it's another day I get to be with him.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I'm starting to sound like a broken record but after not being inspired for a bit, I sat down and hammered out over 9,000 words on a brand-new story arc. Some of my older projects have fallen by the wayside (not having heard back from the publisher stinks), but I'm glad to be enthusiastic about new material.

It really brightened up my day today to realize I've been so prolific of late.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Woke up to realize that I'm off until Saturday, got paid today, will get paid Friday, and also tentatively got a DnD session scheduled for Friday.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

StrixNebulosa posted:

I love my dog so much and there's nothing special about today except that it's another day I get to be with him.

This is a good thing. I pet your dog through Internet.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I was pretty sad last night which led to some Wine Consumption, which led to me hitting the snooze button an unprecidented two times this morning, and yet I was still right on time for work

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I got to play with my plug

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I just downloaded Double Dribble.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

We Know Catheters posted:

I cannot tell is this is a username/post combo or a misspelling of pug.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Apparently it seems like high upper management likes me a lot cause they’re having me take care of another store for a few weeks and I’m gonna be ultra-training one of the other managers. So I guess they think I am a good manager. Yay! One more step towards another pay raise.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

We Know Catheters posted:

Congrats

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Oh well

spinderella has a new favorite as of 19:19 on Jun 19, 2018

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Woke up to my first real, full-time check and it's more than what I was making in an entire month at the old job.

EDIT: Also Lucifer is getting picked back up on Netflix! Now if only Hannibal could do the same.,.,..

Astrofig has a new favorite as of 22:48 on Jun 15, 2018

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Celebrated 9 years of marriage today

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

oldpainless posted:

Celebrated 9 years of marriage today

Congrats!!

(More like olddivorcess)

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Went to this today. https://thecolonialtheatre.com/programs/planet-of-the-apes-marathon/

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Thin Privilege posted:

Congrats!!

(More like olddivorcess)

Thank you.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

My day is good because I found out that I'm not the only person who thinks that june bugs are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Bittersweet kind of day. My best friend that I made out here is leaving for home tomorrow. Today was my last day seeing her, but I'm glad I got to know her this year. :unsmith:

Now I'm gonna watch England tie a scoreless game with Tunisia with a bunch of drunk Brits. Should be fun.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I started my first day of a new job in England, it's pretty great!

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I just graduated from my Masters program with a 4.0. It’s been a long two years where nearly all of my available free time was spent on homework and research while also working full time. This is coming from a 2.7 gpa in my undergrad about 10 years ago.

Feels good. :sax:

Edit: grammar

Higgy has a new favorite as of 23:06 on Jun 18, 2018

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Serious good feelings in this thread!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I got a new family doctor. This one is only 10 minute's walk from my house and actually wants to help me with my Lyme treatment and hypermobility issues. I was also weighed and I'm down 20+ pounds since last year. Things are looking up!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Higgy posted:

I just graduated from my Masters program with a 4.0.

Feels good. :sax:

Edit: grammar

Wow! That's really cool.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The new ohGr album is awesome. It's never what I expect, but I'm always happy with it. Reminds me of The Process mixed with Welt. Pretty catchy for an ohGr album.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I got some cute clothes from the clearance rack at Targét, my cats are calm as gently caress due to feliway.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
It feels really good, when practicing a foreign language, when I can finally correctly spell longer words like "спакойной" and "пажолуйста" correctly the first time around without hints. Those sneaky йs usually get me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Spent all day with my sweetheart :love: