Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Eh, it wasn't as bad as it was made out to be imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The images probably made it way more traumatic. But verbally, these guys weren't very good at explaining how gross what they were doing is.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

It's like the opposite of Morgellon's, an irrational desire to stick poo poo into your body

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I for one enjoyed your sportsball joke, Lemon

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm convinved this was read out on the fplus once

https://twitter.com/fixurbreath/status/1003056162886029312

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
biohackers are kinda perfect F-Plus fodder, great episode.

I'm friends with a few IRL, they're really nice, sweet, people who just love trying to 'improve' themselves and all. It's really weird, I don't get it, but 90% of the ones I've met have just been dumb punks who think being able to use their magnet finger to slide their keys out of their pocket is super cool. Their talk about transhumanists being rich pricks and grinders typically just being regular people is pretty much spot on. They're total weirdos but I'll take them over Elon Musk any day.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

biohackers are kinda perfect F-Plus fodder, great episode.

I'm friends with a few IRL, they're really nice, sweet, people who just love trying to 'improve' themselves and all. It's really weird, I don't get it, but 90% of the ones I've met have just been dumb punks who think being able to use their magnet finger to slide their keys out of their pocket is super cool. Their talk about transhumanists being rich pricks and grinders typically just being regular people is pretty much spot on. They're total weirdos but I'll take them over Elon Musk any day.

Any of them got some grey stuff in their fingers?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

Any of them got some grey stuff in their fingers?

I've heard stories like that yea. I actually asked one friend if she ever posted there because she also has a dead finger from past experiments and all. She claims not to have but now I'll always wonder if she rooted around through gray goo in her finger for ten minutes...

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It sounds like the magnet just dissolved inside of that dude's finger and killed off a bunch of tissue. Probably the only time fplus material has made me feel queasy, and I was fine with dick bugs.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky

change my name posted:

It sounds like the magnet just dissolved inside of that dude's finger and killed off a bunch of tissue. Probably the only time fplus material has made me feel queasy, and I was fine with dick bugs.

Happy to help!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/thefplus/status/1003126387056750593?s=21

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

bayonetta: extreme edition

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Depending on how much Overwatch-related content is in this one it might just be my personal Pokegirls episode.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Depending on how much Overwatch-related content is in this one it might just be my personal Pokegirls episode.

Let's be real.

It's going to be entirely Mercy.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I took a look at that reddit and there's a lot of stuff about sucking on dildos which seems like a gross misunderstanding of how dildos work

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Djeser posted:

I took a look at that reddit and there's a lot of stuff about sucking on dildos which seems like a gross misunderstanding of how dildos work

Quick! Quick! Suck out the venom!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Waffleman_ posted:

Let's be real.

It's going to be entirely Mercy.

I main Pharah :ohdear:

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

I want you to know that this isn't personal, but I do hate you.

Sincerely, a Symmetra main.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

you loving pervert

of course I play Mei so I'm not in a good place to imply anyone's personality from their OW mains...

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I think the healslut thing was originally an obscure mmo sex rp thing. Don't know why OW brought it back but it wasn't long after launch that kotaku et al were putting out articles about it.
Actually, I do, it's because OW is Horny

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

change my name posted:

Yeah. Tourniqueting the finger probably didn't help, but that dude needs to get it chopped off before it falls off.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Title it "Do not r/esuscitate"

Also everyone's playing Fortnite now, you nerds :colbert:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Benny the Snake posted:

Also everyone's playing Fortnite now, you nerds :colbert:
The famously team-based Fortnite, with its ever-popular medic class.

Edit: Unless you're just saying that they should have recorded this a year or two ago, in which case I agree.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jun 3, 2018

gecs
Oct 23, 2010

I'll admit to parsing that as r/heelsluts and then getting very confused in the ensuing discussion

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gecs posted:

I'll admit to parsing that as r/heelsluts and then getting very confused in the ensuing discussion

What, you're not a slut for Achilles' Heelies?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

gecs posted:

By god, I can not believe what I'm seeing! That man has a family! And I am now incredibly aroused for some reason!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

change my name posted:

By god, I can not believe what I'm seeing! That man has a family! And I am now incredibly aroused for some reason!

:bahgawd: but that's not empty air he's jackin

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Edit: Unless you're just saying that they should have recorded this a year or two ago, in which case I agree.

Exactly.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
How dare the free podcast I listen to make out of date video game jokes! I'm gonna become a gamergate I tell you what

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also, OW is still pretty huge what the hell

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

How dare the free podcast I listen to make out of date video game jokes! I'm gonna become a gamergate I tell you what
Do you think Benny the Snake is actually ticked off about this? :confused:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

"Botched surgery"

A bit into this Ironicus reading and I'm already sweatingpeele dot jif

E: AAAÄH

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 4, 2018

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Grondoth posted:

The images probably made it way more traumatic. But verbally, these guys weren't very good at explaining how gross what they were doing is.
Yeah, I think you're right.

change my name posted:

My skin crawled a little when he was digging around in there. There was something extra sad about the magnet not even working well enough for another magnet to pull it out. Way to hack that bio, bro. I also didn't like any mention of incisions being made incrementally, though both made me slightly-crazy laugh.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Also, these people better be honest if they ever need an MRI, because that could get real ugly.

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
It's times like these that I feel I made a poor choice with my internet handle.

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
Put magnets in your hip and on your video game controller.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Do you think Benny the Snake is actually ticked off about this? :confused:

Do you think I wasn't joking too :confused:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SirSlarty posted:

Put magnets in your hip and on your video game controller.

MAGNET HIP CLIP???

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
my takeaway from this ep is that biohackers/grinders are the background street-scene characters in any given cyberpunk setting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Ixjuvin posted:

my takeaway from this ep is that biohackers/grinders are the background street-scene characters in any given cyberpunk setting

The ones with outdated or straight broken wetware that they can't afford to fix and honestly couldn't afford to install in the first place.