Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Oiled and Ready posted:

[dis a crosspost]

I put up a quick and dirty wordpress placeholder site

http://www.melaniaismissing.com

it will tell u what day we are on in terms of melanie being missing

for those who don't wanna click a link to a useless site, here's the header image:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
use this metric or no deal

https://twitter.com/TopRopeTravis/status/1002296910617640960

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

punchymcpunch posted:

trump tore her face off like a chimp

:owned:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

check the site

anyone who wants to write blog posts for it is welcome, or has suggestions

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The NYT obtained a memo from Trump's legal team to Robert Mueller and it basically said "the president can't obstruct justice because he is justice"

Ok sure, but Frum's example is just both oddly specific and relevant

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

tbh I was waiting for Don Jr. and the rest of the permanent victim complex crew to call for Frum's job/boycotts for even raising the hypothetical, the fact that they haven't is the strongest point I've seen in favour of the theory that something very hosed up happened

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

tinstaach posted:

tbh I was waiting for Don Jr. and the rest of the permanent victim complex crew to call for Frum's job/boycotts for even raising the hypothetical, the fact that they haven't is the strongest point I've seen in favour of the theory that something very hosed up happened

Haha maybe that's why Frum wrote it, as fishing bait

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Oiled and Ready posted:

[dis a crosspost]

I put up a quick and dirty wordpress placeholder site

http://www.melaniaismissing.com

it will tell u what day we are on in terms of melanie being missing

for those who don't wanna click a link to a useless site, here's the header image:

:five:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Oiled and Ready posted:

check the site

anyone who wants to write blog posts for it is welcome, or has suggestions

add this

https://twitter.com/70Ceeks/status/1002599647448391683

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Melania started rewatching Arrested to prep for season 5, but didn't even make it past the pilot before realizing that she needed to take to the sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75iv3RKQUAM

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
GODDAMMIT I WANT TO SEE MELDNY AND I WANT TO SEE HER NOW BRING HER TO ME

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tinstaach posted:

actually very insightful

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NellSco/status/1002560259133706241

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

that's probably it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

for this to be effective they would also have to take away her phone

... which explains that one FLOTUS tweet that sounded so very donaldish

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
uhhhhhhhh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_King_(ambassador)

quote:

Stephen B. King (born July 4, 1941) is an American businessman and Republican Party activist who has been the United States Ambassador to the Czech Republic since December 2017. He is the founder of King Capital LLC, an equity investment and real estate company. and previously worked at the FBI as agent.

quote:

In June 1972, at the time of the Watergate complex break-in, King was the security agent for the Committee for the Re-Election of the President assigned to hold Martha Mitchell, the wife of then United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell, in a hotel room in California, to prevent her from learning about the break-in. Mitchell contended that she had been held in her room against her will by King, during which time he used physical force to prevent her from speaking to the press and restrained her while she was injected with a sedative. The plot to hold Mrs. Mitchell was later confirmed by James McCord, one of the Watergate burglars. King has not denied his involvement in Mrs. Mitchell's confinement, but disputes parts of her story. Sean Bartlett, a spokesman for the Democrats on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said King was asked about the incident involving Mitchell as part of his United States Senate confirmation process to be the next United States Ambassador to the Czech Republic. “After questioning him, and measuring his other qualifications and responses to questions on a range of issues, staff did not believe there was evidence or reason to delay his nomination,” Bartlett said. King’s appointment was approved by the Senate without objection in a voice vote.
ummmmmmm

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

PostNouveau posted:

That would have healed by now

not if he beat her badly enough to put her in the hospital, which he did

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Holy poo poo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i mean it turned out pickle was actually loving real so i dunno

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

me: "haha the rip melanie jokes were funny but surely she's been heard from by now"

*checks this thread*

:stonk: how is this not a bigger deal

i mean i know society don't give a gently caress about missing women but drat not even a rich white lady who's also the flotus???

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
she dead op

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Feranon posted:

me: "haha the rip melanie jokes were funny but surely she's been heard from by now"

*checks this thread*

i mean i know society don't give a gently caress about missing women but drat not even a rich white lady who's also the flotus???

Nah it’s cool, she posted on Twitter. No one else could have done that. Disregard the use of Donald vocabulary and double spacing after periods.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Feranon posted:

*checks this thread*

TBF Woodrow Wilson had a stroke in office and his wife weekend at bernie's-ed his rear end for like 18 months

So I'm saying there's a precedent.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Feranon posted:

the democrats and the media mustn't speak of it for the sake of holy sacred ~*~decorum~*~

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
she's dead as gently caress my dudes

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Animal-Mother posted:

the democrats and the media mustn't speak of it for the sake of holy sacred ~*~decorum~*~

The mainstream media is talking about it. CNN, Newsweek, The Hill and the Guardian have all run stories. Multiple from CNN

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Low Desert Punk posted:

she's dead as gently caress my dudes

she could be horribly crippled, or on the run

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lol the president of the united states murdered his wife

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

So how long until they start insisting Melania never existed in the first place?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I know where Melania is, but I'm not allowed to tell.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ace of Baes posted:

I know where Melania is, but I'm not allowed to tell.
Spill the deets!

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
she's dead

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is my favorite presidential sub-plot

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I feel like even if he had beat her into the hospital nothing would come if it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

all it would have taken is her going outside for a walk

or even being seen through a window

that's all it would have taken

and yet... nothing

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
extremely Doc Brown voice:] Great Melanie's Ghost!

• Locked thread