Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Man I love donuts. It’s too bad I’ve been cucked by celiac so I can only eat hosed up donuts made with rice flour and poo poo.
The trick is that GF donuts will always come out denser and a bit chewy, so you lean into that with molasses spice donuts and poo poo that compliments the texture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

The trick is that GF donuts will always come out denser and a bit chewy, so you lean into that with molasses spice donuts and poo poo that compliments the texture.

Okay Julia Child. It's just a donut.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Man I love donuts. It’s too bad I’ve been cucked by celiac so I can only eat hosed up donuts made with rice flour and poo poo.

hosed up man. RIP. well these gallstones and diabetes aint gonna make themselves. *eats a shitload of donuts and beer*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lol

I like to shave a few Pomegranate seeds into the quinoa dough and a splash of red wine.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hosed up man. RIP. well these gallstones and diabetes aint gonna make themselves. *eats a shitload of donuts and beer*

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I decided to pick up Mario and Luigi Paper Jam after not playing it for like a year. I think I’m really close to the end actually so I might try to beat it this weekend

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao christ. Laugh about it before you are forced to keel over in pain about it i guess

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I decided to pick up Mario and Luigi Paper Jam after not playing it for like a year. I think I’m really close to the end actually so I might try to beat it this weekend

mAy i reccomend MArio and Luigi Paper Preservative after the current turns of event xD

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

mAy i reccomend MArio and Luigi Paper Preservative after the current turns of event xD

What the

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Someone please answer my FFXV question before I dig back in! Is the "Episode" DLC stuff and all that integrated into the main story or is it nothing I need to worry about until after I beat it regularly?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

deus ex and Mario tennis

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Someone please answer my FFXV question before I dig back in! Is the "Episode" DLC stuff and all that integrated into the main story or is it nothing I need to worry about until after I beat it regularly?

It’s all separate mini campaigns you launch from the menu, you can do them at anytime and they don’t affect the main story

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

They're all just selected from the main menu and completely separate games. Play them after you finish the story

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My weekend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

goferchan posted:

I don't know.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol same but its 8 copies of BOTW and Splatoon

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hell yeah

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thinking of my next epic snes game to dive into

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Happy Sunday pimps. I am lost in the beautiful world of FFXV with my four cool friends

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

thinking of my next epic snes game to dive into

have you tried live a live? there arent any other games like it and it pwns, its a series of vignette stories set in different genres with gameplay matching the genre. like the modern fighting story is set up lke sf2s arcade mode or the space one is set up like a horror game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

mulching my flower beds and then Mario tennis

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fallout: New Vegas and D&D

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

have you tried live a live? there arent any other games like it and it pwns, its a series of vignette stories set in different genres with gameplay matching the genre. like the modern fighting story is set up lke sf2s arcade mode or the space one is set up like a horror game

really epic soundtrack too

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Fallout: New Vegas and D&D

Mechwarrior 2: Mercs and Witcher 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

probably BOTW and Splatoon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoping to get some SF in finally, and maybe Path.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUcLP3PJJV8

advertising was way different back in the 90s....

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Pillars of Eternity, now on The White Match Part 2. I’ve always trusted Fungah’s taste but man he wasn’t kidding about this being some of the best content in the game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ocarina of Time 3D. Zelda ftw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1003335239710617600?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

the Wii-U doesn't do achievements, but i might be close. the grass around hateno is a good source of rice.