Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1003393987498168321

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

all it would have taken is her going outside for a walk

or even being seen through a window

that's all it would have taken

and yet... nothing
I think she's spending every waking moment with her son right now.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I think she's spending every waking moment with her son right now.

theyre BOTH dead???????

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

dead set on playing minecraft nonstop!

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
so i hadn't heard the plastic surgery rumor yet

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1003379711593078789

and my initial thought is no, there's no way

but what if it was plastic surgery following a brutal beating at the huge, manly hands of our president?!

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Melanime Trump

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i feel like melania should be able to take donald in a fight unless the secret service stepped in or something because the guy is a fastfood eating couch potato geezer

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJfE1R1RVU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Jeb! Repetition posted:

The mainstream media is talking about it. CNN, Newsweek, The Hill and the Guardian have all run stories. Multiple from CNN

that surprises me. i actually do not watch tv.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
there has to be rumors coming out of what is happening but it's just not being reported on due to the inability to verify or wanting to protect her privacy by the media

is this what being a conspiracy theorist feels like

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

univbee posted:

Nah it’s cool, she posted on Twitter. No one else could have done that. Disregard the use of Donald vocabulary and double spacing after periods.

see that's the most disturbing thing, i heard she tweeted the other day and i was like "oh ok, guess that meme is dead" but then i get Back On Line and find out that the tweet was obviously just donald sockpuppeting her account

i know it's 2018 and all but the first lady hasn't been seen or heard from in weeks and her known abuser husband is pretending to be her on twitter. and oh btw he also let a hurricane kill more people than 9/11. and the reaction to both of those things just seems to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's like everyone's death crew now

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Feranon posted:

see that's the most disturbing thing, i heard she tweeted the other day and i was like "oh ok, guess that meme is dead" but then i get Back On Line and find out that the tweet was obviously just donald sockpuppeting her account

i know it's 2018 and all but the first lady hasn't been seen or heard from in weeks and her known abuser husband is pretending to be her on twitter. and oh btw he also let a hurricane kill more people than 9/11. and the reaction to both of those things just seems to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's like everyone's death crew now

no one can do anything about any of these things so what other response is there

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/EamonJavers/status/1001789353197260800
https://twitter.com/EamonJavers/status/1003301714794110977
Kristen Welker (@kwelkernbc) has not tweeted or retweeted anything about Melania.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"if we put her into a coma she can't leave me!" - a healthy man

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

succ posted:

there has to be rumors coming out of what is happening but it's just not being reported on due to the inability to verify or wanting to protect her privacy by the media

is this what being a conspiracy theorist feels like

I mean, we are theorizing about a conspiracy to cover-up the circumstances of the First Lady's disappearance from the public eye, so uh... yes.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Look she got an advanced copy of fortnite for switch and has been doing whatever you do in that game for months.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Also there are Melania stand-ins anyway so no proof no proof you are the proof!

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Zokari posted:

what other response is there

:killing: :thermidor: :d2a:

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

ok well lemme pull my magic lamp out of storage and wish for society to rise up against their oppressors

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Don't believe his lies

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

why is everyone ignoring the real news, which is that ghosts are real and this man saw one

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it would be trump as hell for him to just have her hidden from public view for a bit to gently caress with people

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Jose posted:

it would be trump as hell for him to just have her hidden from public view for a bit to gently caress with people

that'd require a brain-thinky

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Jose posted:

I've thought this is a likely possibility for a while

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
27.5 days is the over/under on how many days she’ll be missing before NPR reports on it.

35.5 for Fox News

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
It seems oddly fitting that the man who delights in separating immigrant children from their mothers would separate his own child from his mother.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

new theory: melania has stopped showing up in recordings but is otherwise fine

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Iridium posted:

so i hadn't heard the plastic surgery rumor yet

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1003379711593078789

and my initial thought is no, there's no way

but what if it was plastic surgery following a brutal beating at the huge, manly hands of our president?!

It's as likely she'd go under the knife because she's at/approaching the age where Trump generally dumps his wife for a younger, hotter woman and put the old one through a messy, painful divorce process.

Not that that matters now that she's dead, after all.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's as likely she'd go under the knife because she's at/approaching the age where Trump generally dumps his wife for a younger, hotter woman and put the old one through a messy, painful divorce process.

Not that that matters now that she's dead, after all.
This does not strike me as something that Melania would do proactively, and if Trump pressured her into getting plastic surgery (right after she rolled out Be Best), that would absolutely have leaked by now.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

the ghost of melanie wearing a bedsheet over her head appears to trump but he mistakes her for jeff sessions

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GLOTUS

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This does not strike me as something that Melania would do proactively, and if Trump pressured her into getting plastic surgery (right after she rolled out Be Best), that would absolutely have leaked by now.

Like I said it's all academic, unless her corpse turns up because she is, as we've established, dead.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what aemon saw was clearly a weekend at bernies situation. the question is, is she merely a lifeless corpse or is she animated by nonspecific Caribbean magics

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

maybe shes a vampire now

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I think we’re past the botched cosmetic surgery window, if she was recovering from a procedure they woulda mentioned it by now.

She’s either:

Recovering from a savage trump beating
Holed up in Trump tower
Dead

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

The Nastier Nate posted:

I think we’re past the botched cosmetic surgery window, if she was recovering from a procedure they woulda mentioned it by now.

She’s either:

Recovering from a savage trump beating
Holed up in Trump tower
Dead

i'm still holding out hope for the russian nerve gas retaliation.

but if she were holed up in the tower i feel like either they'd have issued a statement to say, like, she went back to focus on something or whatever, OR we'd have paparazzi that would have come up with something by now. if she was in NY someone would have seen her surely.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

she is probably under an intense nda and wouldnt be able to so much as like a tweet if she was told by trumps legal team that she was on communications lockdown

which is moot since she dead

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i think ice decided shes an illegal immigrant and either deported her or put her in a concentration camp because who else would be able to disappear someone that thoroughly

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

and then she died of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Proposal: Trump's second visit to Melania in the hospital was to smother her with a pillow.

• Locked thread