Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jazerus posted:

what's with old people and using the same lovely im speak that they scolded us about fifteen years ago when everyone else has moved on

they're old and behind the times

just like i will be, some day....

unless trump kills me in a nuclear hellfire first :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

michael cohen on election night moments before announcing his mayoral bid

this but a pile of phones and a file that says MY CRIMES: no police allowed!!! on it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i believe this is the only first lady to have died while her husband was president (until now)

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Joementum posted:

the weirdest part of the melania thing is that nobody in the white house is willing to leak what's going on

which leads me to believe that the press is helping them cover it up

and i think the pill suicide or plastic surgery explanations are the only ones those :decorum:-mongers would help cover up

wasn't it confirmed that, while she was in the hospital, white house aids had to wear scrubs while vistting her?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

well fine if u insist

Seriously Helps You To Energize

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

i believe this is the only first lady to have died while her husband was president (until now)

hillary died on the inside

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i'm-a melania, ask-a me anything!!! digiornio!!

*waves hands italianishly*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Joementum posted:

demented trump drinks dead mrs. wilsons lemonade

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Melanie's Kidneys Are None Of Your Business

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ellen wilson died of bright's disease which is...

quote:

Bright's disease is a historical classification of kidney diseases that would be described in modern medicine as acute or chronic nephritis.[1] It was characterized by swelling, the presence of albumin in the urine and was frequently accompanied by high blood pressure and heart disease.

:tinfoil:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
the first ladys haunted kidneys

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ellen wilson died of bright's disease which is...

history repeats itself

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Being Best

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Al! posted:

the first ladys haunted kidneys

there is a specter haunting Melanie's renal system

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
trumps more of a hoover tho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Waffle House posted:

Someone in the Jordan Peterson thread posted this Thernovich tweet where he's trying to get people to help him unseal court records pertaining to Epstein, so it makes me feel like "they(?)" are trying to get the Epstein thing unsealed so they can figure out how hosed they are/get as much preemptive slander material as soon as possible.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1003130293329383424

cannot wait until all the Epstein evidence is leaked to Assange who conventiently scrubs all mention of anybody right of Clinton's involvement before selectively releasing info lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
seriuously its kind of scary how much trump resembles hoover

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

plane posting to own the libs

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Joementum posted:

the weirdest part of the melania thing is that nobody in the white house is willing to leak what's going on

which leads me to believe that the press is helping them cover it up

and i think the pill suicide or plastic surgery explanations are the only ones those :decorum:-mongers would help cover up

Well, you know a good portion of those leaks were Trump. And Trump's not gonna say what's going on.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

hosed up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

skaboomizzy posted:

there is a specter haunting Melanie's renal system

this is going to make my reimagining of hamlet in the trump white house a lot easier to write

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Epic High Five posted:

cannot wait until all the Epstein evidence is leaked to Assange who conventiently scrubs all mention of anybody right of Clinton's involvement before selectively releasing info lmao

that seems like a likely course of events. Assange hasn't been relevant except to be loving owned for a while, I'm sure he's bitter for some spotlight lol

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

like if she was actually fine Trump would be parading her around and gloating about FAKE NEWS stirring up a nonexistent story for ratings

you know he would

if she was actually fine you'd have staffers go on background saying "everyone is freaking out, calm down, everything is fine"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

like if she was actually fine Trump would be parading her around and gloating about FAKE NEWS stirring up a nonexistent story for ratings

you know he would

if she was actually fine you'd have staffers go on background saying "everyone is freaking out, calm down, everything is fine"

absolutely true things

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

you know he would

yeah but suddenly glass shatters melania's music hits

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Shugojin posted:

Speaking of public restrooms, those loving blue lights they use in some in opioid country so people can't see their veins are fuckin eye searing

hahahah thats gonna end with a lot of addicts trying to skin-pop and earning themselves some sweet abscesses for their troubles

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
The only reason Melania would get plastic surgery is if Trump bullied her into it and that would absolutely leak.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im surprised the embassy didnt kick assange out when they discovered he had hacked their computers

also is it true he uses an rear end brush or some complicated wiping system that even the sluttiest powerbottom would find weird, obsessive, and byzantine in its complexity?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

anime was right posted:

trumps more of a hoover tho

yeah cause he sucks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Assange should suck start a shotgun imediately lol, this is the main point I get into fights with with my buddies who are otherwise radical leftists, who foolishly believe that Assange is anything but a scumbag compromised tool of the fringe right who needs to be liquidated

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
~ stay safe ghost of melnaia ~

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Joementum posted:

league of albumins~

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Epic High Five posted:

Assange should suck start a shotgun imediately lol, this is the main point I get into fights with with my buddies who are otherwise radical leftists, who foolishly believe that Assange is anything but a scumbag compromised tool of the fringe right who needs to be liquidated

:yeah:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Naerasa posted:

hahahah thats gonna end with a lot of addicts trying to skin-pop and earning themselves some sweet abscesses for their troubles

Yeah all studies have shown that all it does is make it more difficult/dangerous for addicts to shoot up. Addicts, a population certainly very well known for basing their actions primarily on risk-assessment.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Naerasa posted:

just pop in the back of a parked pickup truck and tie off

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Melania's Christmas aesthetic, "The Final Christmas", makes much more sense in retrospect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Joementum posted:

tyler and Harrison 2 bitch!

smdh

• Locked thread