Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's going to be a melania muppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I have the terrifying feeling that that image will become iconic.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

MAYO FETISH posted:

gold is intrinsically valuable

-a loving idiot

Lol that reminds me: libertarian superstar Jrodefeld showed up via his alt Real Talk in the D&D libertarian thread last week and was only perma'd again today.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
thank goodness @FLOTUS is alive.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

melania was kidnapped by the rude teens :staredog::pipe:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Hello thread I have missed a lot this weekend can I have a quick recap

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Joementum posted:

fun fact: it is unconstitutional to deny senators access to information about how appropriated funds are spent

the funds are spent making america great again what does this activist libtard senator need to poke his nose around 4 he isnt qualified like our boys in ICE and BORDER PATGROL of course a lib wouldnt understand lmao MAGA

Numberwang
Sep 2, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

MAYO FETISH posted:

gold is intrinsically valuable

-a loving idiot

only true if the strain............. is................ pure

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

fun fact: it is unconstitutional to deny senators access to information about how appropriated funds are spent

fun fact: TRMP

https://i.imgur.com/LPmOToc.gifv

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I have the terrifying feeling that that image will become iconic.

"There was an officer-involved incident today at the facility and in the course of ICE agent's constitutional duties alleged-Senator Merkley became deceased. All ICE personnel have been cleared and no further comment will be forthcoming."

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tgrup

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

is this a sex joke?

aw, no. maybe? lol

let me pour you another leinenkugle. arent these lemon shandies great? you cant even taste the alcohol

*stumbles to kitchen and tries to stop myself from falling down drunk by doing an awkward sexy pose against the wall*

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

DO SOMETHING!!!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

mods please rename me grover's piss window

many sides

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Did you guys hear that there is going to be a Scientology TV channel?

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Go Marty! Go! Save us from this timeline of horror!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the episode where the aliens give the space cash to earth and then they trap humanity in a bubble forever because theyre too stupid to be a spacefaring species is so loving good. yeah, thats right, i like south park come at me bitches

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I choose Bloody Gina

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cumshitter posted:

aw, no. maybe? lol

let me pour you another leinenkugle. arent these lemon shandies great? you cant even taste the alcohol

*stumbles to kitchen and tries to stop myself from falling down drunk by doing an awkward sexy pose against the wall*

that's good because i worry about the content around here sometimes. on the weekends the grandkids come over and i just let them loose on cspam but if this place gets too "blue" i may have to ask to see a supervisor. it's been confusing the past few months because they'll run up to me and scream, "Grandma, what's a piss tape?"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

whoa lmao

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

delete your account maggie haberman you piece of poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

that's good because i worry about the content around here sometimes. on the weekends the grandkids come over and i just let them loose on cspam but if this place gets too "blue" i may have to ask to see a supervisor. it's been confusing the past few months because they'll run up to me and scream, "Grandma, what's a piss tape?"

*nods knowingly while letting out a loud, wet cumshart*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

the episode where the aliens give the space cash to earth and then they trap humanity in a bubble forever because theyre too stupid to be a spacefaring species is so loving good. yeah, thats right, i like south park come at me bitches

im cumshittle rick, morty! yeah!!!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
well y'see the Senator's life functions rapidly deteriorated after he fully understood the efficiency and excellence of ICE's premier access agents. not everyone can look into the face of God and survive.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

cumshitter posted:

Growing up, my sister liked to watch South Park around 10pm, and because we all lived in one room and I couldn't get away from it, it was the most annoying thing, but it has some good episodes and it's a shame that it's made by "South Park Republicans"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

well y'see the Senator's life functions rapidly deteriorated after he fully understood the efficiency and excellence of ICE's premier access agents. not everyone can look into the face of God and survive.

he collided with a peace officer's weapon and the shock of the impact injured the officer and unfortunately the senator becamew deceased for reasons unknown but the peace officer is ok

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

radical meme posted:

Did you guys hear that there is going to be a Scientology TV channel?

it's here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emtjD_s6SHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df-97lhZBi0

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

hillary has killed half the people in this photo since it was taken

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

Lol, more proof that my prediction about Zegerman's kid will come true.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the peace officers weapon somehow becamew inserted in hes rectrum but an internal investigation has

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

hillary has killed half the people in this photo since it was taken

hillary good :thunk:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

2DCAT posted:

piss tape is REAL

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

im cumshittle rick, morty! yeah!!!!!

i like that show too and also the shfeffe... shuffufah... the shefffajuan sauce at mcdonalds

last time i went to mcdonalds i ordered like 80 mcnuggets and a bucket of shirferwin sauce and the cashier said, "You're a Rick & Morty fan???? Thank god, we have a woman in labor in the bathroom and we need a doctor!"

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

a.lo posted:

are they going to name a school after melania

magania trump memorial floatus space force academy

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

she's a shapeshifter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

radical meme posted:

Lol, more proof that my prediction about Zegerman's kid will come true.

that zegermans kid grows up to be a cyborg and travels back in time to become baloogan?

• Locked thread