Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

value-brand cereal posted:

Also the hair color is the vore pride flag colors. gently caress everything.

At this point, I'm pretty sure every hair colour is something's pride colours, according to tumblr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Edit: nm

In penance:

Love to read yet another "ranting at players" screed at TYoOL 2018.

Hey cool I've never heard of this game and the comic makes no effort to give any context for what any of this means.

ha ha don't explain the joke to me ha ha ha

Sunswipe posted:

The queen is the kind of egomaniac who'd order her face be put on all money.
_____________________________________________/

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Hey cool I've never heard of this game and the comic makes no effort to give any context for what any of this means.

ha ha don't explain the joke to me ha ha ha
Dauntless is like Monster Hunter in that you play as a group of 4 to take down a single large enemy. Dotted around the map are aether wells, which can be consumed for healing. They're shared among the party, so if you drink it every time you take a little bit of damage, you're taking resources from the rest of the group who'll be forced to use the actual healing potions they brought.

When I played Dauntless (closed beta) it was buggy and bad.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
A real gift of the magi situation

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Somberbrero posted:

The mink farm results in all the dead mink, setting them loose results in some to most dead mink by natural causes. Obviously it's not a good solution, but it's clearly the lesser of two evils, even when considering the environmental impact of setting a bunch of mink loose in an ecosystem that is not prepared for them. I don't know any vegetarians or vegans outside of internet strawmen who are ethically against animals killing other animals to survive. I can understand why they made that choice.

I try not to get involved with these arguments online because they're never productive, but do we really need to defend fur farming?

From what my stepfather has told me about working on a mink farm back in the....50s? 60s? something like that
is that minks are vile vile, vicious little fucks that reek worse than skunks.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Sunswipe posted:

Yeah, it's not like Trump is the kind of egomaniac who'd order his face be put on all money.

Moon Slayer posted:

"Heh, at least Trump's presidency won't be boring and I can just sit back and laugh" I say to my Indian-American neighbor as he and his family are loaded into vans to be sent to the camps. "It's all good though, I'm white."

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

EmmyOk posted:

I would def eat animals if I got to hang out with them all in a huge zoo when I died

Yeah I'd be going straight up pharaonic if that was going to happen. I'd be shooting every goddamn animal I saw in order to have the raddest Ghost Zoo of all time. I'd be more feared by the animal kingdom than Teddy goddamn Roosevelt.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
Why don't you do it then, just in case.
Like some idiots believe in Jesus just in case there's a heaven, or don't masturbate just in case there's a hell.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

For the love of god please stop posting that stupid ace comic. The author is into consensual vore and I can't stop remembering that every time I see that stupid loving face.

Is this better or worse than non-consensual vore?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Somberbrero posted:

The mink farm results in all the dead mink, setting them loose results in some to most dead mink by natural causes. Obviously it's not a good solution, but it's clearly the lesser of two evils, even when considering the environmental impact of setting a bunch of mink loose in an ecosystem that is not prepared for them. I don't know any vegetarians or vegans outside of internet strawmen who are ethically against animals killing other animals to survive. I can understand why they made that choice.

I try not to get involved with these arguments online because they're never productive, but do we really need to defend fur farming?

Not defending fur farming, but suggesting there are better ways to protest it than upsetting the surrounding ecosystem. The farmers just buy more mink.

Your point that the mink would have died anyway is a good one, though.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I refuse to look up vore

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Because I already know what it means. Sike, gotcha bitches

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

Suggesting that releasing the mink is the lesser of two evils is mind bogglingly retarded. Its not a binary choice, the best solution is stop mink farming. Releasing them devastates the local ecology for years afterwards, we still have mink hotlines to report mink sightings a decade after they last got released here. As someone said, all it achieves is a lot of dead mink, a lot of dead wildlife and a farmer claiming on their insurance to buy more mink.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Aramoro posted:

Suggesting that releasing the mink is the lesser of two evils is mind bogglingly retarded. Its not a binary choice, the best solution is stop mink farming. Releasing them devastates the local ecology for years afterwards, we still have mink hotlines to report mink sightings a decade after they last got released here. As someone said, all it achieves is a lot of dead mink, a lot of dead wildlife and a farmer claiming on their insurance to buy more mink.

Great, then go stop mink farming if it's that easy.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Somberbrero posted:

Well it sure as gently caress won't get closed by releasing the minks, you idiot

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

These are not comics 😠👎

Content:

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

We did. We banned fur farming and closed down all the farms.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

For the love of god please stop posting that stupid ace comic. The author is into consensual vore and I can't stop remembering that every time I see that stupid loving face.

I read this after Absurd Alhazred edited the post and posted the PA comic and I was like “wait, Gabe did what

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

EmmyOk posted:

These are not comics 😠👎

Content:

Minky!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Aramoro posted:

We did. We banned fur farming and closed down all the farms.

Where do you get you fur then?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
here's some relatively sfw oglaf

'Earthquakes are when She Who Wiggles is really going for it.'

'I got the Fuckquest expansion set because I have an expansion fetish.'

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Those two should meet/hook up with the two priests of Sithrak.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Oglaf :3:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
latex fetish starter kit :lol:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The latex fetish is the best joke in there, but I also like the meta-joke that they're clueless enough to try and stop lesbians from reproducing.

Unless the world of Oglaf has gay-baby-making-magic.

Which it almost certainly does.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Okay, which one of us wrote this https://www.gocomics.com/nancy/2018/06/04

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i'm the "man hating feminist" mentioned in the comments

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

It feels like every time someone links to Nu-Nancy in this thread I read all the comics since the previous time and I always find one that makes me go holy poo poo: https://www.gocomics.com/nancy/2018/05/27

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://www.gocomics.com/nancy/2018/06/03 is pretty great.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Elfface posted:

Unless the world of Oglaf has gay-baby-making-magic.

Which it almost certainly does.

Homosexual reprodution is already well canonical in the case of manly barbarian dudes.

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Randaconda posted:

i'm the "man hating feminist" mentioned in the comments

I personally enjoy the comment “the Fritzi I know would have taken a hairbrush to Nancy’s backside”

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The new Nancy is filling me with joy.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Groke posted:

Homosexual reprodution is already well canonical in the case of manly barbarian dudes.

I miss Kronar.

Also, here's the comic in question of a man giving birth

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

So he shits out the baby

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Uh no, the baby comes out of his vagina like all other humans.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

oldpainless posted:

So he shits out the baby

"Affix the bow of shame"

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

I've always wanted to believe that Greir is Kronar's daughter all grown up but that's just because I really enjoy all of her strips.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

This is the gooniest Nancy; https://www.gocomics.com/nancy/2018/05/22

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

NorgLyle posted:

I've always wanted to believe that Greir is Kronar's daughter all grown up but that's just because I really enjoy all of her strips.

Every couple weeks or so I remember the line "Lady, even for someone being put to death you're pretty loving angry" and smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Montague Tigg has a new favorite as of 03:24 on Jun 5, 2018