Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

muggins posted:

I still don't understand gamergate and I've read the Wikipedia page three times.

Don't try to. Don't engage. Every single person involved on both sides needs to be blended into a paste, extruded into a Superman style egg capsule and fired into the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

TTerrible posted:

Computer, simulate a scandal even more brain achingly stupid than gamergate.

* computer voice * Loading simulation "Pizzagate"

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash

TTerrible posted:

Don't try to. Don't engage. Every single person involved on both sides needs to be blended into a paste, extruded into a Superman style egg capsule and fired into the sun.

Oh man oh my gently caress lol of couuuuurse

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/758032.page

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Giant Isopod posted:

* computer voice * Loading simulation "Pizzagate"

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Haha holy poo poo, that thread unfolded exactly like I expected it to.

Glorious.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

I told you not to look. You're like lots wife man, and you've doomed the rest of us.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Apparently incels are a big Sarkeesian fanbase per dakka?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

I think that is an attempted own on anyone who supports her. I mean, why else would you support her unless you were some kind of beta orbiter, right. Also it seems they've never really looked too far down the incel rabbit hole because holy poo poo the idea of those people acknowledging anything a woman had to say.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

TTerrible posted:

I mean there's a "don't threaten to rape and murder women for playing/making/breathing around video games" side that seems alright

The Moon Monster posted:

lol at no one on the right not wanting to own incels, can't say I blame them

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Man now I'm even sadder to be missing Gencon. I guarantee the nerds will be mumbling how awful it is near her but not actually loud enough to be heard and they'll scatter if anyone official looks their direction.

This guy owns:

quote:

How did she ruin an industry? As far as I can tell the only thing that has changed is that there are more whining man babies than I thought.

What exactly do you fear will happen? More armor on the Sisters?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Deified Data posted:

I mean there's a "don't threaten to rape and murder women for playing/making/breathing around video games" side that seems alright

Those words in isolation are great. No one should threaten to rape or murder women for doing anything. However, no side to gamergate is good and I stand by my sun egg plan.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Good loving Lord people are sad cunts.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

muggins posted:

I still don't understand gamergate and I've read the Wikipedia page three times.

"a video games woman had sex but not with me"

TTerrible posted:

ah yes the woman whose ex partner created a targeted harassment campaign against her was clearly in the wrong

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

TTerrible posted:

Those words in isolation are great. No one should threaten to rape or murder women for doing anything. However, no side to gamergate is good and I stand by my sun egg plan.

Ah yes, the two equally bad sides of "misogynists harassers" and "people who don't want to be harassed".

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Haha oh poo poo, my cover is blown. I'm a gamergater because I think the entire thing and everyone involved in it is loving stupid. You got me.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Ah yes, the two equally bad sides of "misogynists harassers" and "people who don't want to be harassed".

The answer, of course, is to only harass half the women.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Today's oglaf is relevant to the thread.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

TTerrible posted:

Haha oh poo poo, my cover is blown. I'm a gamergater because I think the entire thing and everyone involved in it is loving stupid. You got me.

Please leave the thread and don't come back if you aren't going to post bad minis.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Please leave the thread and don't come back if you aren't going to post bad minis.

Haha I didn't choose a side in gamergate so I must leave the thread :qq:

Nah. I was posting about the nazi knight last page, I'll stay.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

TTerrible posted:

actually you're just an idiot

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
"There were good and bad on both sides."

- Donald J. TTerible

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Seriouspost: On the last page I was one of the people saying explaining why the nazi knight is not ok. On this page I said that no one should threaten to rape or murder women for doing anything. Clearly I am an alt right gamergating incel.

Colonial Air Force posted:

"There were good and bad on both sides."

- Donald J. TTerible

I didn't say there was good on either side. :ssh:

I'm sorry that I didn't pledge allegiance to the correct side on gamergate and instead insinuated that everyone involved has brain worms.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

TTerrible posted:

Seriouspost: On the last page I was one of the people saying explaining why the nazi knight is not ok. On this page I said that no one should threaten to rape or murder women for doing anything. Clearly I am an alt right gamergating incel.

I didn't say there was good on either side. :ssh:

I'm sorry that I didn't pledge allegiance to the correct side on gamergate and instead insinuated that everyone involved has brain worms.

No one is accusing you of being anything other than a moron. Please stop making GBS threads up this thread with your imaginary persecution.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

:munch:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

No one is accusing you of being anything other than a moron. Please stop making GBS threads up this thread with your imaginary persecution.

I don't feel persecuted at all man, it's all good. Apology accepted.

I look forward to FLG doubling down on the Nazi knight some more soon.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Because I can't be arsed to read more than like the first two pages, does it become anything other than "REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" ?

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash
I read six pages. I want to die

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Today's oglaf is relevant to the thread.

Every Oglaf is relevant to the thread.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Madurai posted:

Every Oglaf is relevant to the thread.

Every Oglaf's relevant
Every Oglaf's gooood
Even if your maaaarines'
Armor's made of woooood

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I know there's the Ork squad that's cleverly disguised as a vehicle. But are there any orks riding around in dreadnaught armor? Or an Ork that's quite obviously wearing looted space marine armor?

Maybe an Ork battlesuit?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Is that...a blood bowl player taking a knee?

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Cadian heavy weapons gunner.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TTerrible posted:

Haha I didn't choose a side in gamergate so I must leave the thread :qq:

Nah. I was posting about the nazi knight last page, I'll stay.

Come on, you know the drill by now. If you aren't steamrolling every argument with strawmen while screaming about how virtuous you are you are doing it wrong. It's called an echochamber, not a "listen and come up with your own opinion" chamber.

Best of the worse.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

AndyElusive posted:

Is that...a blood bowl player taking a knee?

Naw, the commisar is upset cause the guardsman spilled sawdust all over the base.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

LordAba posted:

Naw, the commisar is upset cause the guardsman spilled sawdust all over the base.

You should see the whole army, every unit carries a different power tool and is working on a different piece of furniture

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Let me summarise GamerGate for you:
Anita: How come it's always Mario rescuing the princess, and never the other way around?
Gamer: I will rape and murder you, you whore!
Calm, rational gamer: You once said that Link had a blue hat, when clearly he has a green hat. There for I will ignore anything you have to say. You whore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009