Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

... are you under the impression that the “WOD” is over?

It is very obvious that they meant before and after the beginning of the war on drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

... are you under the impression that the “WOD” is over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amQZGVs23-A

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
Crossposting from the OSHA thread

aphid_licker posted:

A Belarusian named Ivan Krasouski crashed into a tree while riding a homemade ultralight aircraft and got impaled by a four loving inch branch. Posting a link from the most appropriate medium for this type of story, :nws: for gore.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6441582/man-impaled-tree-branch-homemade-flying-machine-crashed-forest/

I just... I... :ohdear:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

That drat Satyr posted:

What’s the problem, the branch was only 4 inches long!

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

That drat Satyr posted:

If I have one wish in life, it's to be as chill as Ivan Krasouski. Jesus.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pvt.Scott posted:

I thought that was the average.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

fruit on the bottom posted:

I thought that was the average.

this is very distressing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They all laughed when the staff gave the doctor comically oversized tweezers for his birthday, but they're certainly glad they did now.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Solice Kirsk posted:

They all laughed when the staff gave the doctor comically oversized tweezers for his birthday, but they're certainly glad they did now.

lol

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

I wasn't paying attention, thought the branch was embedded into his flesh four inches and scoffed about that not being all that bad. Clicked the link and got a bit of a shock. Jesus loving poo poo.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

fizzymercy posted:

I wasn't paying attention, thought the branch was embedded into his flesh four inches and scoffed about that not being all that bad. Clicked the link and got a bit of a shock. Jesus loving poo poo.

I mean... 4 inches is about what was left sticking out after they sawed the Literal Branch off both ends where it went through his body, but they meant 4ft.

It took me a little while of looking at it to figure out that it went through him from the rear. I can not even begin to imagine what your.first thought is after an accident when you look down and see a loving log protruding from your chest.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

That drat Satyr posted:

I can not even begin to imagine what your.first thought is after an accident when you look down and see a loving log protruding from your chest.

"Oh great, I'm a cocktail olive"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That drat Satyr posted:

I mean... 4 inches is about what was left sticking out after they sawed the Literal Branch off both ends where it went through his body, but they meant 4ft.

It took me a little while of looking at it to figure out that it went through him from the rear. I can not even begin to imagine what your.first thought is after an accident when you look down and see a loving log protruding from your chest.

Yeah, he sure went out on a limb for this one.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
He looks like a half eaten sausage on a stick.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, he sure went out on a limb for this one.

I admire his sticktoitiveness.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Phy posted:

"Oh great, I'm a cocktail olive"

“Oh, I guess that’s my cue to leaf”

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Make like a tree, and impale a dude.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He's just extreemly lucky that he received treetment for such a gnarly wound.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
“Its bark is worse than its... no sorry, the bite is worse. So much worse.”

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
He wood if he could, but he slammed so he won't.

EDIT: you gotta take it slow with light aircraft; that's what he gets for byelorushin'.

TapTheForwardAssist has a new favorite as of 04:54 on Jun 5, 2018

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I wonder what’s going on at Michigan State these days, they ended up cleaning house after the Larry Nasser thing, right?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michigan-state-rocked-by-another-scandal-this-time-its-bestiality?ref=home

quote:

MSU physicist Joseph Hattey, 51, was charged Monday by the Michigan Attorney General's Office with two counts of bestiality (...)

...oh, how charming. :yikes:

EDIT: wait no lol

quote:

Animal Control director John Dinon told The Daily Beast that bestiality in that part of Michigan is “not a very common thing” but said this was not the first case he’s seen. The department declined to comment further on the ongoing investigation.

Not very common in that part of Michigan

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Pirate Radar posted:

Moose-fetishists tend to congregate in Upper Michigan.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

They like taking moose up the yooper.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

That drat Satyr posted:

He'll never be the head of a major corporation... though he might be a branch manager.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

He'll never be the head of a major corporation... though he might be a branch manager.

Thread living up to its title, I see.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Leslie Arnold is still at large, one of the only 1% of prison escapees who is not captured and brought back, and the last man to escape the Nebraska State Penitentiary. There were scattered possible sightings of him visiting Omaha in the 1970s, but his friends believe he absconded to Canada or South America and will die a free man.
good

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

That drat Satyr posted:

I've been impaled by four inches before, and I can tell you that he probably didn't feel a thing.

What a letdown.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

obligatory plug for The New Jim Crow if you havent read it!

also the documentary "13th" by Ava DuVernay

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Pirate Radar posted:

I wonder what’s going on at Michigan State these days, they ended up cleaning house after the Larry Nasser thing, right?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michigan-state-rocked-by-another-scandal-this-time-its-bestiality?ref=home

...oh, how charming. :yikes:

EDIT: wait no lol

You missed the best quote

quote:

... after he allegedly sodomized a basset hound with his hand and penis,...

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Allegedly!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Marcade posted:

They like taking moose up the yooper.

As a non-yooper Michigander, :golfclap:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/05/girl-6-invited-sex-room-playing-childrens-video-game-roblox-7605376/

:stonk:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Let's have some unnerving stories about capital punishment:

Sweden

Sweden historically had two kinds of capital punishment: beheading with a sword for nobles, and with an axe for commoners.

They stuck with the axe method all the way into the 1900s, until on their very last execution, they used a guillotine to behead Johan Alfred Ander in 1910, for committing murder during the course of a robbery.

Ander was the last execution, but not the last death sentence. In 1917 Hilda Nilsson was up for the chopping block for killing a number of infants, but she hanged herself in her cell, becoming the last death sentence in Sweden not to be reprieved. The last woman to actually be beheaded (by axe) was Anna Månsdotter in 1890, who helped murder her daughter-in-law because she was in an incestuous relationship with her son.

In 1920 Mohammed Beck Hadjetlaché, a Russian White/monarchist was to be executed for robbing and killing several Russian Bolsheviks in Sweden, but his sentence was commuted to life with hard labor, making him the last person to be sentenced to death at all in Sweden.

Sweden had one single headman, Albert Gustaf Dahlman, and some say that his death of old age in 1920 was a factor in banning capital punishment, since nobody was in a hurry to fill his vacancy. In whatever case, Sweden banned peacetime capital punishment in 1921, and banned wartime capital punishment in 1973.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I don't know what's funnier: the avatar jogging through the blurry, bland cybersex hellscape, or the mandatory attribution of the pictures to Roblox.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Talk about your job security though. Hella strong bargaining position

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug

... The last woman to actually be beheaded (by axe) was Anna Månsdotter in 1890, who helped murder her daughter-in-law because she was in an incestuous relationship with her son...

Seems justified

Edit: to by clear, Anna's actions seem justified

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

Talk about your job security though. Hella strong bargaining position

He would always be the head of a major corporation.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Serious Cephalopod posted:

Seems justified

Edit: to by clear, Anna's actions seem justified

uhhh, Anna was the one having an incestuous relationship with her son and so she murdered his wife, aka her daughter in law

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Hauki posted:

uhhh, Anna was the one having an incestuous relationship with her son and so she murdered his wife, aka her daughter in law

He knows what he said. And speaking on his behalf, he’ll stand by it too. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug

Hauki posted:

WHELP MY READING COMPREHENSION IS BAD

I thought Anna's daughter in law was having sex with the daughter in law's son