Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

is that a bionicle

*looks closer*

oh thats not the problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Quit talking about Gamergate in the mini painting thread :negative:

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Someone defiled a poor poor Bionicle for that... thing.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

:nws: https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/17758 :nws:

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Is it weird that I can respect the skill involved and the "dissolving" effect, but utterly hate the model?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'd just like people to actually warn me what to expect if they link to creepy pedo gore.

There's a world of difference between "not work safe" and "you are now on an FBI watch list".

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Jun 5, 2018

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

My favourite part of the last 10 pages was when someone argued that the jew rat might not be a jew rat on purpose.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Apparently rat-tits are a thing for some people.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I don’t know, I’d be more concerned about the brace of prehensile groin tentacles.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Which are also groping said titbags.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Floppychop posted:

Too. Many. Dicks.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Floppychop posted:

I think were part of the same FB group

I saw that one and just sighed

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

:perfect:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Floppychop posted:

Is it weird that I can respect the skill involved and the "dissolving" effect, but utterly hate the model?

It would be much weirder and more upsetting if you liked the model

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?

Len posted:

I know there's the Ork squad that's cleverly disguised as a vehicle. But are there any orks riding around in dreadnaught armor?

Here’s mine from around 2008, not horrific by the standards of this thread but definitely a relic of my less-polished conversion days.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Len posted:

I know there's the Ork squad that's cleverly disguised as a vehicle. But are there any orks riding around in dreadnaught armor? Or an Ork that's quite obviously wearing looted space marine armor?

Maybe an Ork battlesuit?

Can't find the pic, but the best I saw was a grot standing on a dread that had a hole blown in its front. The grot was holding a remote control that had wires that ran into the hole. It was propper Orky.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Merton Blask posted:

Here’s mine from around 2008, not horrific by the standards of this thread but definitely a relic of my less-polished conversion days.

That's a cool ork imo.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

:yikes:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Floppychop posted:

You are not alone.

Also, WTF did I just look at?

Also, also, could these things please be rehosted so I don't start getting google ads for visiting that page or something.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
I really hope that was a 10000 year old demon.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Merton Blask posted:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

That derpy face is the best thing I've seen in ages!

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Ugleb posted:

You are not alone.

Also, WTF did I just look at?

Also, also, could these things please be rehosted so I don't start getting google ads for visiting that page or something.

Oh gross, there's a gallery page

:nws: https://www.e2046.com/gallery.php :nms:

Sorry people, had to bail before I could figure out what the gently caress that thing's story is.

Edit: oh gently caress me it's an OC? Maybe?

:nws: https://myfigurecollection.net/item/547450

I'm done gently caress garage kits.

Jonny Nox fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jun 5, 2018

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Floppychop posted:

Wasted talent is my most common complaint by FAR in this thread.

I have a lot more respect for people who are earnestly trying and loving up for lack of skill, than I do for people who are AMAZING artists and choose to paint hideous poo poo like the infamous eldar rape diorama.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This owns, and whenever I see pictures like this I get the urge to give GW money again.

Then I remember I have ideas like this all the time that I get half-finished at best.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

This was the one I was remembering. It's a bit different than I recall, but still well done.

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/170591.page

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Jonny Nox posted:

Oh gross, there's a gallery page

:nws: https://www.e2046.com/gallery.php :nms:

Sorry people, had to bail before I could figure out what the gently caress that thing's story is.

Edit: oh gently caress me it's an OC? Maybe?

:nws: https://myfigurecollection.net/item/547450

I'm done gently caress garage kits.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

is that a scruntwolf

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Awww I can't stay mad at chibi Sif. :3:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

I would put this in a display case.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Man, even the Eldar souls trapped in that thing are like, "gently caress yea this is sweet"

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

AndyElusive posted:

Man, even the Eldar souls trapped in that thing are like, "gently caress yea this is sweet"

.... This needs accompanying fiction. I'm rusty on my 20 year old GW narrative bur would it be like the half mad bloodletting exarch who gets to be the next Avatar sacrifice? Only with more Dakka.

Likewise:

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL WAAAAGHH!

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Blue Hulk Hands are the best.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Deathskulls are the best Orks

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

That's a strange name to call the Blood Axes.

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016

Slimnoid posted:

Blue Hulk Hands are the best.

I don't know this model... but please tell me those blue hulk hands are from the larger model.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
They are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Indolent Bastard posted:

This was the one I was remembering. It's a bit different than I recall, but still well done.

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/170591.page