Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

he's got legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMVRjaQo_EM

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

this man steams the dogs

compared to him you are nothing

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

my mom has the super shooter thing that's next to it. it's for making sugar cookies and actually works pretty well

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

a man who never eat steam dog is never a whole man

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sagebrush posted:

a man who never eat steam dog is never a whole man

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Was expecting a good red firey sky sunset tonight, it didn't appear :mad:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
that’s still drat nice tho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

President Beep posted:

that’s still drat nice tho

just after I shot that, thought OK I will wait around a half-hour and see if it gets any better some farmer just behind the treeline lit a fire and a big pall of black smoke drifted over the lake - I was gently caress SAKE

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Was expecting a good red firey sky sunset tonight, it didn't appear :mad:

those violet blossom highlights, very nice.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
those violet highlights will have violet ends

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Uptime Sinclair posted:

those violet blossom highlights, very nice.

yeah I was out at the lake last week but only had my phone + the Moment wideangle lens (which I never noticed before has some shockingly bad aberrations outside of the central sweet spot) and saw the purples, decided I had to come back with my proper kit

The sofa and chairs in the foreground here are chainsaw carved from a big log, makes a nice place to chill out.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

infernal machines posted:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

yeah I was out at the lake last week but only had my phone + the Moment wideangle lens (which I never noticed before has some shockingly bad aberrations outside of the central sweet spot) and saw the purples, decided I had to come back with my proper kit

The sofa and chairs in the foreground here are chainsaw carved from a big log, makes a nice place to chill out.
elysium for lazy fucks such as myself

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

infernal machines posted:

:ughh:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

lmao as soon as this started I heard "John madden !" in my head

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

from here

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

hell, he's right

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

this doesn't look safe at all they should at least put up some railing

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

i always liked the illustrations of the tower of babel in the illustrated kid's bible

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Anal Del Raytheon posted:

this doesn't look safe at all they should at least put up some railing

there’s no way in hell that’d ada compliant. enjoy getting reamed by the doj.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

brinstar
Aug 10, 2003

always drove me nuts that the first four bars (before the drums kick in) were all a 16th note short of 4/4

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOP9wJnhB8Q

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

portal 3 song leaks looking good to my right and left and behind me

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

edit: oh noo, i used too many colors in the dither

Wheany fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jun 6, 2018

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
xpost from teh gibbis reax thred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsFNeiAu04M

edit: 8:03 :gonk:

DrPossum fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Jun 6, 2018

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
BWEEP BWEEP

PULL UP

BWEEP BWEEP

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
this is a thing

guess what this thing is

it's a 'gaming' router lomarf

"The announcements are headlined by a Republic of Gamers-branded model, the ROG Rapture GT-AX11000, which looks like it came out of a Halo level and includes a literal “Turbo Key” you can press to speed things up."

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

this is a thing

guess what this thing is

"The announcements are headlined by a Republic of Gamers-branded model, the ROG Rapture GT-AX11000, which looks like it came out of a Halo level and includes a literal “Turbo Key” you can press to speed things up."

it's been too long since computers had turbo buttons

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

a perfect arena for your Kirk and Spock action figures to have a Pon Farr duel

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
thx amd

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

this is a thing

guess what this thing is

I wonder if scanlime would take one aparte

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

this is a thing

guess what this thing is

its also the first 802.11ax router, a standard that won't be finalized until next year
and probably won't be on your iphone until 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

NoneMoreNegative posted:

a perfect arena for your Kirk and Spock action figures to have a Pon Farr duel
a prefect area for your kirk action figure to have a line of rancid rear end sweat drawn across its forehead while someone whispers "republic of gamers" in his ear

• Locked thread