Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
e: oops, meant to post this in the PYF Dark Enlightenment Thinker thread

TinTower fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jun 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I want to hear Contrapoint's views on the rasslin

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TinTower posted:

e: oops, meant to post this in the PYF Dark Enlightenment Thinker thread
god i hope you didn’t also post about enzo in there

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

jesus WEP posted:

god i hope you didn’t also post about enzo in there

Enzo isn't intellectual enough to be Dark Enlightenment

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
From the desk of the DEEPLY discredited Billi Bhatti

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1003156694770356224

Bryan punching out Vince would own so much don't get me wrong:

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

TinTower posted:

Enzo isn't intellectual enough to be Dark Enlightenment

And dis right here, dis is a simulation. It's gonna torture you cuz you couldn't... teach... dat.

Bada boom, realest basilisk in da room. How ya doin?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

rovert posted:

From the desk of the DEEPLY discredited Billi Bhatti

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1003156694770356224

Bryan punching out Vince would own so much don't get me wrong:

I'm demanding Vince gives me all his money and the main event at Wrestlemania against 3MB.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I can't bring myself to trudge through comments around it because jesus christ, but Enzo's absolutely godawful debut rap song happened.

"Real1 (Enzo) is wearing the “Today Is The Best Day Of My Life” shirt he was photographed wearing backstage at the taping for Raw 25 shortly before he was suspended. His first bars are “Listen up you sloppy jalopy son of a b****! Sitting on your f***ing couch, with your f***ing phone in your hand, doing your arm chair detective work … thinking you know what the f*** is going on.”

Interesting choice to go after “marks”, seeing as while many did disavow him in the wake of the scandal, you’d have to think the people who stuck by him are also wrestling fans.

Most of the lyrics focus on his accuser, and likewise don’t leave much to the imagination:

“Still I rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Middle finger to the sky grippin’ my …. consensual penis. Lyin’ rear end hoe out in Phoenix.”
“B**** them wages gettin’ garnished for my image that you tarnished.”
“Naw I ain’t Bill Cosby, b***.”
He also says he was a victim of “gender persecution” and his being accused “hurts the #MeToo movement and our women’s revolution”."

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Mob posted:

I like how he's 31 but looks 48

And he wrestles like he's 58

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

ZDar Fan posted:

And he wrestles like he's 58

He's a 31 pushing himself like a 69.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Enzo Amore is, how do you say, not exactly a good wrestler

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He's dragging Punk for going to trial in a suit filed against him that he won. He thinks Punk should have settled when he won.

https://twitter.com/ATVS_JakeNazar/status/1004104993245364224

This isn't even in the top 10 dumb Jake takes but hey.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Wow. That is TNAsylum levels of dumb/stubbornness.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jake Nazar is an unfathomably stupid man

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

is that Nom De Plume's shoot name?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wouldn't the guy suing Punk have to pay court costs and all that poo poo cause he lost anyway?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Vince MechMahon posted:

Wouldn't the guy suing Punk have to pay court costs and all that poo poo cause he lost anyway?

No.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

only if the lawsuit is incredibly frivolous, generally

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

only if the lawsuit is incredibly frivolous, generally

Weren't Amann's only provable damages some salty DM's?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i believe his malpractice insurance went up as well, but yes

i mean like complete waste of everyones time frivolous

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

oatgan posted:

i mean like complete waste of everyones time frivolous
not seeing how this wasn’t, honestly

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the plaintiff failed miserably but things like punk not actually getting his disgusting lump diagnosed and admitting to exaggerating for the sake of a better story could have gone a different way if amann wasnt a total clown and most of the proceedings being a complete joke to everyone in the courtroom

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oatgan posted:

Apparently they didn't dwell on this because EVERYBODY'S malpractice insurance went up and his going up was probably entirely unrelated to anything to do with Punk and his story.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

He's dragging Punk for going to trial in a suit filed against him that he won. He thinks Punk should have settled when he won.

https://twitter.com/ATVS_JakeNazar/status/1004104993245364224

This isn't even in the top 10 dumb Jake takes but hey.

Jake is definitely a hate follow for me. I love seeing him dumb takes.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It exposed Punk as a stupid idiot moron, so money well spent.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Baron Corbyn posted:

Jake is definitely a hate follow for me. I love seeing him dumb takes.

I was happy that I got him so mad he subtweeted about me trolling him when he has me muted to let me know he is still gotten to.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh boy. Have a bunch of :words: about a guy mad about women's wrestling.

quote:

Feminism is killing WWE! How low can they get? Land of opportunity? Crap! Holding half their talents back to focus on liberal agenda, some of the worst segments ever, they said Lashley segment a few days ago was bad, the whole Carmella thing is just horrible. Is this the show I used to watch back in 2002-2004 seeing awesome matches involving guys like Angle, Lesnar, Benoit, Gurrero, Mysterio, Edge and more? No, this is cheap, pg, liberal crap! I can't take it anymore. Things were bad since pg in 2008, but it was so promising after the second brand split in 2016 and yes when things were going better, but ever since the co branded crap in 2018 again vast majority of the talents like Cesaro, Sheamus, The Hardys, Wyatt and more don't even have spots on ppvs. The only thing I am looking forward to is Styles vs Nakamura last man standing match at MITB, just hope they don't ruin it like the past matches between them (their smack down match a few weeks ago was better than any of their ppv matches because of the terrible bookings). I hate that bisexual freak Sonya holding back hot Mandy Rose who could be the next Sable but is stuck with that freak Sonya, the two on one handicap match with feminin wannabe Goldberg aka ugly fat Asuka was horrible, boring,, a waste of time!!!! And most of all I am sick of Mella is Money killing valuable wrestling time, if they want to promote her so much make her wear bra and panties or bikinis like they did with the women in the past, stop this silly 8 year old girl segments ruining 30 + minutes of the show!!!!

Male fans these days are weird with feminin characteristics, that is the demographic born after 1990, thse like me born before 1990 have mostly stopped watching this. If they want to push liberalism and feminism so much, why not give women a separate brand? no they won't do that, because that would mean the separate brand would get 0 ratings and women have to leach on the male wrestlers for support, like Lana does using her husband's fame, Rusev day now turns to Lana day. Garbage! Born in 1985, been watching since 1997, I never felt worse in WWE, I wanted to quit since the the women's rumble match main evented this year, WWE is so screwing Nakamura they didn't let his win end he show, but was geared up for Styles vs Nakamura. The last man standing match has my interest and after it ends I quit for good, those who started watching after 2008 enjoy the garbage because you have never seen nor will ever see what good wrestling is and let feminism and liberals destroy the once glorious world of wrestling, that was originally meant for men, women just a side attraction, but now it revolves around trying to put women in spot lights they stole, they just got because they are women, they did not originally have, if they were original they would have started their own brands. Call me sexist, misogynist, whatever by your modern pc definition, idc and idc about getting banned. One last thing i will say to modern male fans born after 1990, you are a disgrace to us past generation men, you were suppose to dominate women, not let them rule over you. They will all reject you feminin men one day and all turn lesbians, you will be forced into being loveless, jobless losers for not voicing against this!!!! Bye fellas!!!!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I’ll never get over people getting angry at WWE for pushing a “liberal agenda”.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
My favorite line in this entire thing:

quote:

One last thing i will say to modern male fans born after 1990, you are a disgrace to us past generation men, you were suppose to dominate women, not let them rule over you. They will all reject you feminin men one day and all turn lesbians, you will be forced into being loveless, jobless losers for not voicing against this!!!! Bye fellas!!!!

Like this guy gets REALLY mad about women's wrestling (and women in general it seems) holy poo poo. :allears:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mandy Rose is already better at everything than Sable was.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Aphrodite posted:

Mandy Rose is already better at everything than Sable was.

this is for the women who wanna be me, and the men who came to see me, who wants to see the griiiind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY_DF2Af3LM

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DarkstarIV posted:

I bet this dude is a real trip in social settings. "Hey bob, how are you" "DONT TALK TO ME YOU IDIOT LESBIAN"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Aside from all of the other blatantly abhorrent things in that, I'm just baffled by his extreme certitude that men abruptly and universally turned feminine when the 80s ended.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I always enjoy how men who obviously haven’t consensually touched a woman in years if ever always feel the need to act like they’re the master scholar of how women work. Even self proclaimed incels are like “I can’t walk within 20 feet of a woman without her fleeing in disgust from me but PURE RUTHLESS DOMInATION MAkES THEM MELT LIKE BUTTER”

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

I always enjoy how men who obviously haven’t consensually touched a woman in years if ever always feel the need to act like they’re the master scholar of how women work. Even self proclaimed incels are like “I can’t walk within 20 feet of a woman without her fleeing in disgust from me but PURE RUTHLESS DOMInATION MAkES THEM MELT LIKE BUTTER”

Mental illness is a helluva thing

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Mental illness is a helluva thing

Don't put the entitlement of men and cognitive dissonance of misogyny on mental illness.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Imagine claiming 2005-08 WWE was better than current WWE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DarkstarIV posted:

This person needs serious help. Jesus Christ.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

This person needs serious help. Jesus Christ.

or, failing that, maybe he needs tickets to The Manliest Royal Rumble, being held deep within the bowels of an active volcano

no, deeper than that, dude, you gotta dive into the lava, where the Ultimate Warrior and the Macho Man and Chris Benoit and all your favorite real men are waiting for you, their number one fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

CarlCX posted:

Aside from all of the other blatantly abhorrent things in that, I'm just baffled by his extreme certitude that men abruptly and universally turned feminine when the 80s ended.

We all listened to All I wanna do is make love to you by heart and suddenly women took over everything. March 14th 1990 is when everything turned.