Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

PleasureKevin posted:

we made love 3 times a day over our 2 week honeymoon. the physical attraction could only be described as like magnetic attraction, but more physical. but the third dimension of space is time. as it passed and children were born and interest on our mortgage was paid, we hit the sack less. being a man of science (professional magneticist), i outgrew my fathers warnings to "jelq" using learned techniques and nature's perfect tool, a previously virgin wife's vagina. but i noticed it. thought nothing of it. made excuses. blamed it on coffee. but i had an eerie feeling my penis and balls were shrinking. not one to take advice from someone who is little more than a glorified doctor, i went to see a physician. they said my shrinkage was "normal" because it was "from the perspective of someone putting on weight". well my weight has no effect on my perception and when asked for proof, the nurse nurse told me "i'm not a librarian your appointment was 5 months ago and the doctor you saw died a few weeks later under suspicious circumstances". well, "suspicious circumstances", huh. that made me ever more suspicious. by this time i was doing what i tried not to my whole life measuring my penis several times a day. but it was vague. i pushed the fleshy bits in and it seemed ok, but I let go and it seemed nearly inverted into my body. everyone forges their father-in-laws signature a few times, but i was breathless with fear after doing it 5 times to buy luxury cars that could only be delivered via helicopter to highly wooded areas (I know how to grow trees) of our property where my family wouldn't see them. but the luxury cars couldn't stop the growing feeling that my penis was evaporating. evaporating like moo cows with too much milk in them. on june 4th 2018 I looked down. i must have slept in and missed the keynote. i wasn't looking down at my watch. i was looking down at the increasingly empty area where my manhood had been, and seeing the newly installed apple notch. any blank space can be a notch be careful god bless maga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Shaggar posted:

if I had to be subjected to one atleast the one on the left isn't painful to look at.

suddenly you think you get choices? get the gently caress out of this thread now

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i would say i hope all of shaggar's friends send him memojis, but that would suggest shaggar has friends

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
just noticed that the next osx drops support for my work 2011 27' iMac

work will not buy me a new one, i just got owned

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Perplx posted:

Mine's a 2012, I'm just ahead of the cutoff

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Perplx posted:

High Sierra will be supported by most software for a long time.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
high Sierra will NEVER get dark mode

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
i'm pretty sure that's not what dark mode means

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

pinkpos > cyanpos

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

nsfw tag this plz

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

fake.

also couple more of these would be Nice!

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Maximum Leader posted:

high Sierra will NEVER get dark mode

hosed up but true

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

PleasureKevin posted:

we made love 3 times a day over our 2 week honeymoon. the physical attraction could only be described as like magnetic attraction, but more physical. but the third dimension of space is time. as it passed and children were born and interest on our mortgage was paid, we hit the sack less. being a man of science (professional magneticist), i outgrew my fathers warnings to "jelq" using learned techniques and nature's perfect tool, a previously virgin wife's vagina. but i noticed it. thought nothing of it. made excuses. blamed it on coffee. but i had an eerie feeling my penis and balls were shrinking. not one to take advice from someone who is little more than a glorified doctor, i went to see a physician. they said my shrinkage was "normal" because it was "from the perspective of someone putting on weight". well my weight has no effect on my perception and when asked for proof, the nurse nurse told me "i'm not a librarian your appointment was 5 months ago and the doctor you saw died a few weeks later under suspicious circumstances". well, "suspicious circumstances", huh. that made me ever more suspicious. by this time i was doing what i tried not to my whole life measuring my penis several times a day. but it was vague. i pushed the fleshy bits in and it seemed ok, but I let go and it seemed nearly inverted into my body. everyone forges their father-in-laws signature a few times, but i was breathless with fear after doing it 5 times to buy luxury cars that could only be delivered via helicopter to highly wooded areas (I know how to grow trees) of our property where my family wouldn't see them. but the luxury cars couldn't stop the growing feeling that my penis was evaporating. evaporating like moo cows with too much milk in them. on june 4th 2018 I looked down. i must have slept in and missed the keynote. i wasn't looking down at my watch. i was looking down at the increasingly empty area where my manhood had been, and seeing the newly installed apple notch. any blank space can be a notch be careful god bless maga

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

just bought my wife a 10.5" ipad pro, its v nice

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

PleasureKevin posted:

:sadcoke:

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

eric posted:

High Sierra will be supported by most software for a long time.

except for xcode, which drops support for older os versions a few months after a new one comes out

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

PleasureKevin posted:

this post gave me great pleasure, kevin

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Doc Block posted:

this post gave me great pleasure, kevin

oh i assumed these were all hate quotes, check out the poop i took in the slack thread

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

FCKGW posted:

just bought my wife a 10.5" ipad pro, its v nice

something something I gave your wife 10.5" and she said it was v nice something something

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

PleasureKevin posted:

oh i assumed these were all hate quotes, check out the poop i took in the slack thread

your post made me LOL

I don’t use slack

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

so where the gently caress is the SE2

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

september when the usually refresh phones

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

fuckkkkin crappie, not announcing new hardware at their developers conference

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

didn't know we had a verge writer in the pos

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

PleasureKevin posted:

goldmine

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

not announcing new hardware at their developer conference is a very recent change. even after they moved iphones to a separate event they kept announcing mac updates at wwdc.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Plorkyeran posted:

not announcing new hardware at their developer conference is a very recent change. even after they moved iphones to a separate event they kept announcing mac updates at wwdc.
yeah wwdc was often where they announced new and updated "pro" things like new macsbook pro and macs pro and ipads pro

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

it doesn't matter what the old good apple did, we are now living in the age of new bad apple

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

r u ready to WALK posted:

it doesn't matter what the old good apple did, we are now living in the age of new bad apple

old good apple let steve jobs try curing his cancer

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
My dad's 2009 iMac is finally going the way of all mortal flesh. Should I tell him to wait a month to see if new ones are coming out?

:ohdear:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

put a Linux on it and it will exist in a state of purgatory forever

e. prolly mean hw failure. I’d wait a little bit don’t hold breath

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I mean, I'm inheriting it because we're poor as gently caress* and I'm just going to make it available to the tiny hu-mon so the sooner the better. But I don't want to have my dad buy something right at the end of the release cycle and Mac Rumors is saying don't buy.

:shrug:

*: Cash-poor and comically bad at money management, we're still way better off than most and I'm not suggesting otherwise. And we've got beaucoup social capital too so there's that.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
If you find a good deal on a 2017 get it. If Apple updates the iMac this year the only thing will probably be a processor that’s one generation newer. Also put windows 10 on that 2009 iMac and let it live for another 8-10 years.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

eric posted:

If you find a good deal on a 2017 get it. If Apple updates the iMac this year the only thing will probably be a processor that’s one generation newer. Also put windows 10 on that 2009 iMac and let it live for another 8-10 years.

You misspelled "Windows 7", friend.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Schadenboner posted:

You misspelled "Windows 7", friend.

I think you're confused.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

akadajet posted:

I think you're confused.

Why would I want to have our tiny hu-mon taken from us by CPS (which would be the only socially responsible action if we inflicted W10 on him)?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Schadenboner posted:

Why would I want to have our tiny hu-mon taken from us by CPS (which would be the only socially responsible action if we inflicted W10 on him)?

you’re dumb

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

I mean, I'm not the one suggesting that someone use Windows 10?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
your a bad poster who makes every thread worse by posting