Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
who honestly believes that the majority of people working at google are using a toothbrush once or twice a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

I, for one, welcome our new mouse overlords.
how else would they keep their massive collection of star wars memorabilia clean?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

anthonypants posted:

who honestly believes that the majority of people working at google are using a toothbrush once or twice a day

i bet it's evenly split between the slobs who brush their teeth like once a week and the weirdos you find with their whole kit spread out in a public bathroom after lunch

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Sagebrush posted:

the weirdos you find with their whole kit spread out in a public bathroom after lunch

seriously what the gently caress is with that

and then the guy turns to talk to you and he looks like cujo murdering the stay-puft marshmallow man

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
sometimes if you've had dental work done you're supposed to brush after every meal?

not saying that some of that population aren't tooth cleaning weirdos though

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
tech people are super addicted to min-maxing everything and have been on a big health bent so you're going to end up with dudes that brush their teeth a ton and have buzzers for drinking water and drink polluted ovaltine for meals and eat peanut butter cups filled with crisco instead of peanut butter

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

lancemantis posted:

peanut butter cups filled with crisco instead of peanut butter

tell me more

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Fiedler posted:

tell me more

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
i mean they could have just made like no-sugar-added dark chocolate peanut butter cups but that's just not extreme keto enough

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
oh my god

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

lancemantis posted:

i mean they could have just made like no-sugar-added dark chocolate peanut nut butter cups but that's just not extreme keto enough

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
they taste better than you might imagine but still very much like "hmm im eating cooking fat wrapped in dark chocolate"

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

oh those. my wife follows a strict ketogenic diet for migraines so i've had those before. they're fine.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

flakeloaf posted:

seriously what the gently caress is with that

and then the guy turns to talk to you and he looks like cujo murdering the stay-puft marshmallow man

when i worked at samsung all the koreans did it and they said they didn't want to have kim chi breath for the rest of the work day.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Fiedler posted:

how else would they keep their massive collection of star wars memorabilia clean?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

C.H.O.M.E. posted:

when i worked at samsung all the koreans did it and they said they didn't want to have kim chi breath for the rest of the work day.

won't stop the kimchi burps tho

it's a price worth paying to eat kimchi

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you want to eat something that sounds extremely disgusting but is actually really good try a peanut butter and kimchi sandwich on toast

https://twitter.com/jenniferdaniel/status/1004427564679458816

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
How is leaving out an egg more inclusive? You'd need to add more ingredients to be inclusive.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
inclusive == keyword checklist

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Blue Train posted:

If you want to eat something that sounds extremely disgusting but is actually really good try a peanut butter and kimchi sandwich on toast

oh no, this isn’t a joke

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

emojis shape language, sure. but don’t call this poo poo inclusivity, you hacks

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Had they added some shrimp 🦐 to the salad, that'd be inclusive.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Blue Train posted:

oh get hosed

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

:qqsay:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Blue Train posted:

there should be options for permutations of lacto-ovo veg and pescatarians too

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Blue Train posted:

this is why google is ethical again!

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

the worst, laziest possible example of inclusivity. "look, we forwarded a twitter complaint from a vegan to the emoji artist."

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Fiedler posted:

the worst, laziest possible example of inclusivity. "look, we forwarded a twitter complaint from a vegan to the emoji artist."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Kj17oVHAk&hd=1

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
the new turtle does look pretty dope

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Fiedler posted:

and they turned off a layer in illustrator and reëxported it

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

the artist also added a new green blob, presumably because the other blobs didn't fully cover the space.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

moron izzard posted:

I'm in a red as hell state and have literally never heard of someone adjusting their times for that.

the disruption of store hours is due to celebratory gun fire and coal rollers parade blocking traffic

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Blue Train posted:

protectors of the unborn

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

PleasureKevin posted:

protectors of the unborn

eggs hatch, there's no birth involved

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

:eyepop:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Cocoa Crispies posted:

and they turned off a layer in illustrator and reëxported it

this ain't the new yorker, write like a normal person

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

DELETE CASCADE posted:

this ain't the new yorker, write like a normal person

they make image again

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Cocoa Crispies posted:

eggs hatch, there's no birth involved

because you’ve never seen a miracle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

I am allergic to tomatoes where is my salad emoji??

• Locked thread