Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Zore posted:

Well now there's more enemies and you can craft like a thousand things.

also you can go to hell and kill a dragon

There's also Slendermen in it. No, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Zore posted:

also you can go to hell

wow I was just asking questions <:mad:>

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

There a lot more, A LOT more creatable stuff now.

Basically there's electricity, farming, cooking, hunger levels, rail, there's a nether realm, some dungeon strongholds, and eventually a boss dragon.

A lot of stuff people hacked in or created with the available tools got made into easier to make and use official items as well.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Your Computer posted:

wow I was just asking questions <:mad:>

lol

seriously hell is a real location in minecraft you have to build a portal to. and then you can kill a dragon by dropping 100 beds on it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I played minecraft back when you could fly and you had infinite bricks of all types to make whatever and I enjoyed visiting other peoples random servers to see what poo poo they built. That was like 10 years ago and Ive never been back

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Barudak posted:

I played minecraft back when you could fly and you had infinite bricks of all types to make whatever and I enjoyed visiting other peoples random servers to see what poo poo they built. That was like 10 years ago and Ive never been back
pretty sure creative mode still exists

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Barudak posted:

I have good news for you friend!

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I can't parse sushi as food that a person would want to eat so Sushi Strikers is a little lost on me

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Sushi is good but I'd never choose it over something nice and hot

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Sushi is good but sushi evangelists (of which there are many) are bad.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

sushi is loving great

I'm so hungry right now

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If I'm at a hibachi ok sure I'll take a tuna roll or maybe a little octopus, but I wouldn't go seeking it out

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

https://youtu.be/yNje3jfYLl4

Mario Tennis commercial should be seen because now I'm wondering if you can actually call bullshit in the full game. Can Waluigi be onto something with his CHEATERs claim???

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Sushi is literally sandwiches. What's there to get?

http://www.easterneuropeansushi.com/canned-sprat-nigiri.html

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Mario Tennis commercial should be seen because now I'm wondering if you can actually call bullshit in the full game. Can Waluigi be onto something with his CHEATERs claim???

You can do it but have to be in the casual party mode and I think using the wiimote style controls

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think you can also do it in the "classic rules no power meter" mode

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Yeah the trailer says that the "Challenge" thing is only available in Wii Sports Tennis mode (swing mode)

also I love how Mario's signature makes the 1-1 intro noise :allears:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

It doesn't make sense to me. The ball is either in or it's not, the game knows where the ball landed. Computers don't make mistakes :colbert:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Your Computer posted:

It doesn't make sense to me. The ball is either in or it's not, the game knows where the ball landed. Computers don't make mistakes :colbert:

In Madden if a play is close the computer has a random percent chance to call it wrong, so you can challenge.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Your Computer posted:

This is Westworld now

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

A friend of mine told me about someone they knew who ate so much sushi they got mercury poisoning

empathe
Nov 9, 2003

>:|
Hi-Rez has a Fortnite now too
https://store.steampowered.com/app/813820/Realm_Royale/

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Your Computer posted:

Your Computer makes mistakes

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

EightFlyingCars posted:

A friend of mine told me about someone they knew who ate so much sushi they got mercury poisoning

Is he friends with the guy who took LSD and thinks he's a glass of orange juice?

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

RCarr posted:

Is he friends with the guy who took LSD and thinks he's a glass of orange juice?

Probably not but let's pretend they are

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Minecraft is actually chill as hell and a good game. The one on switch has split screen so that's cool. Also the music in there is especially nice. It's a good little time waster.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

lmao it looks to similar

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I like to dig a 50x50 hole all the way down to the bedrock, leaving a floor every four blocks

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I’d like Blizzard to be working on a port of Diablo 3 but since it doesn’t have slot machine gambling loot boxes to generate constant money I’m not sure they care about it anymore

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
When is Cube World coming to switch.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Over There posted:

lmao it looks to similar

"our Overwatch clone didn't do great, but this time surely we got it"

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Your Computer posted:

"our Overwatch clone didn't do great, but this time surely we got it"

I just took a look at their game list. Are clones all they do?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I liked Tribes: Ascend before they got rid of the player classes.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

🍣 Striker seemed neat but the gameplay also felt really messy in a way that could be off-putting.

Also LOL $50, I'm gonna rent it

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Over There posted:

I just took a look at their game list. Are clones all they do?

"what are the kids into these days? let's make a f2p clone and put in microtransactions, it's a flawless strategy!"

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

BattleMaster posted:

I liked Tribes: Ascend before they got rid of the player classes.

Shazbot!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
the best sushi is actually musubi

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Maugrim posted:

Added milking sound

New thread title please

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Junkie Disease posted:

easily moddable?
hmmmm
Wifi good?

It's bluetooth and I can't recall any signal problems. Just getting it and the switch to talk sometimes is a bitch but I've figured out 99% of the time the Switch needs a reboot because Technology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Stan Taylor posted:

Minecraft is actually chill as hell and a good game. The one on switch has split screen so that's cool. Also the music in there is especially nice. It's a good little time waster.

:yeah:

I like just roaming random directions sometimes just to see what the random generation makes. It’s creator is a massive pos but Minecraft is good.

• Locked thread