Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

TheChirurgeon posted:

would unironically watch a live stream of TO doing situps in his driveway and drinking champagne to celebrate his induction

lol shut up

the dude was snubbed for "character reasons" while literal murderers were inducted

Everything about this post is right and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Wait what is he allegedly blackmailing?

Nothing, its just a templated letter that someone who found a bunch of names and addresses in a rich area sends out hoping that 2-3 have had actual affairs they would like to keep secret and are dumb enough to send them bitcoins

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

TheChirurgeon posted:

the dude was snubbed for "character reasons" while literal murderers were inducted

but he celebrated too much

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/michaelFhurley/status/1004455730693459973

John Harbaugh is the Jeff Flake of the NFL hiding his dumb behavior behind a wall of platitudes and congeniality.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

The Puppy Bowl posted:

John Harbaugh is the Jeff Flake of the NFL hiding his dumb behavior behind a wall of platitudes and congeniality.

Yeah it's amazing how all the other teams in the league don't seem to have any problem following the OTA rules. It's pretty funny that he's blaming rookies who apparently don't understand what no contact is

Play fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jun 7, 2018

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

whoops

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1004779821396889600

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Oops

Edit: DAMMIT VL!!! :doom:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

what a great way to say gently caress you to a bunch of people who deserve it. TO owns so much

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Should've gotten the good stuff from Brady's quack.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kalli posted:

Should've gotten the good stuff from Brady's quack.

That was the good stuff. Gronk's suspension is about to come down. And then Brady is getting a life ban for corrupting other players.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
The TB12 training center is just an extended arm of the Russian state sponsored doping center.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The Patriots...cheating?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Patriots first four games are, as HOU, @JAX, @DET, MIA.

So maybe 3–1 now?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The Dunce strikes again. God I cant wait till he and his clown cronies are gone.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

The Dunce strikes again. God I cant wait till he and his clown cronies are gone.

There he is!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

So if the letter is untraceable how's he supposed to let him know that yeah he'll pay it...or to send them money?

If you google Swiftgate30 you get a bunch of articles about this letter but also

https://www.reddit.com/user/SwiftGate30

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

a neat cape posted:

"How can I make money off the HoF ceremony."

Fixed.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor/status/1004791932449673216?s=20

I laughed at this

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

"So, Kareem, this guy kept staring at my sandwich and I'm not normally a violent guy but..."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

TB12!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Itshappening.gif

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1004795804413030400?s=21

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

pubic works project posted:

Itshappening.gif

Oh man, he's gonna throw that football so hard and far.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao 522 days

quote:

Colts coach Frank Reich insists Andrew Luck (shoulder) is "real close" to throwing.

It's been 522 days since Luck appeared in an NFL football game. Reich also intimated it will be Luck who decides when to actually resume throwing. Despite the unease created by Luck's extraordinarily long absence, every indication has him on track for Week 1. As long as he avoids setbacks, Luck should be safe to draft as an upside QB1 this summer.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Can't wait for videos of Luck forgetting how to throw a football like how Fultz forgot how to shoot a basketball after his injury. I hope it's literally just like that video of Jared Allen (I think?) throwing two handed.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i believe that andrew luck will return to form after not throwing a football for two years. i also believe that josh gordon is ready to once again be an elite receiver after playing ten games in four seasons

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

corn on the cop posted:

i believe that andrew luck will return to form after not throwing a football for two years. i also believe that josh gordon is ready to once again be an elite receiver after playing ten games in four seasons

Well the 2nd part of your statement checked out, so I believe the first will toooooo!!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

And Charlie Brown is getting really close to kicking that football

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I like that TO's decision came specifically after visiting Canton

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Inspector 34 posted:

Can't wait for videos of Luck forgetting how to throw a football like how Fultz forgot how to shoot a basketball after his injury. I hope it's literally just like that video of Jared Allen (I think?) throwing two handed.

For reference:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I will never get tired of seeing those gifs.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Still a better throwing motion than Tebow

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I miss my better-than-Tannehill QB.

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1004798381183471616

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Uhhhh....

@AdamSchefter: Colts' Frank Reich told reporters today that Andrew Luck is getting "real close" to throwing a football.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Has anyone missed as much time as Luck and come back more or less the same?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

soggybagel posted:

Has anyone missed as much time as Luck and come back more or less the same?

Josh Gordon

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
Ricky Williams

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The third weed man

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

A Man and his dog posted:

Uhhhh....

@AdamSchefter: Colts' Frank Reich told reporters today that Andrew Luck is getting "real close" to throwing a football.

Was literally posted like 10 posts up man. Come on

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Also you can embed tweets into posts instead of just c/p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

CyberPingu posted:

Was literally posted like 10 posts up man. Come on