Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

post pictures of your feet

You don't get any pictures :nono:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Grey Worm is going to look straight into the camera and say "Daenerys Targaryen doesn't care about black people" while Jorah stands next to him and looks super uncomfortable.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Grey Worm is going to look straight into the camera and say "Daenerys Targaryen doesn't care about black people" while Jorah stands next to him and looks super uncomfortable.

For the love of God buy an av, ANYTHING

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I haven't found one I like yet

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Who What Now posted:

I haven't found one I like yet

Defender of the downtrodden, foe of the powerful, scourge of the buffet
somebody please kill me

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

proof of concept posted:

I hope a giant steps on some more people.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Does the actress who plays Khaleesi have a daughter? There's a girl on Cobra Kai who looks exactly like her.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Spinster posted:

You don't get any pictures :nono:

i hope spinster steps on some more people

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Apparently, they are still shooing the final season. It's due out April next year.

I hope they all die.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I hope a giant vagina falls on some penis

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
gently caress me I forgot about this show. I haven't thought about incest and/or swords for a year.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

nah it's gonna be more like "martin dies 2021, next books released 2024 and 2027"

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lmao if the books just end at dance with dragons, dany making GBS threads blood surrounded by angry dothraki

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

nah it's gonna be more like "martin dies 2021, next books released 2024 and 2027"

And they're probably gonna be better than his latest poo poo too

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

Laterite posted:

lmao if the books just end at dance with dragons, dany making GBS threads blood surrounded by angry dothraki

A decent metaphor for the show

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Anthony Hopkins is back in Season 2 of Westworld hth.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Boooooo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the bad pussy

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Laterite posted:

yaaaaas khaleesi

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Hell yeah

^^^^^ that's my saved reply from 50 days ago

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Booooo!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's still tough to decide on the best tits in this show.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Best rear end is, to my knowledge, that hoor who was cosplaying as Dany in the first episode of season 5.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

wtf

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope a giant eats out a dragons rear end

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Shitter of blood

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Hustlin Floh posted:

I hope a giant eats out a dragons rear end

:randvince:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

I hope the ice zombies are killed off in the first episode and then the rest of the season is just complex treaties and trade negotiations and stuff carried out by a few high level maesters and professional negotiators.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
When is this dumb show coming back? i want to look at some titties

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

bloom posted:

When is this dumb show coming back? i want to look at some titties

April 2019. There will be no titties because winter has come and girls don't like their tits to be cold.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

etalian posted:

It's still tough to decide on the best tits in this show.

It's the "bad pussy" lady.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Wish we had seen her pussy to see why it was so bad.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

The Dennis System posted:

I hope the ice zombies are killed off in the first episode and then the rest of the season is just complex treaties and trade negotiations and stuff carried out by a few high level maesters and professional negotiators.

Are we spoiling the leaks? Because even by asking that and then talking about them people will probably piece together what has been said. Either way, that's pretty much what the leaks said the last season would be like.

They fight the wight walkers and win, then the big bad is Euron who kills the dragons with his pan-pipes or some poo poo. In the end people disband the throne and start a democracy.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Drunken Baker posted:

Are we spoiling the leaks? Because even by asking that and then talking about them people will probably piece together what has been said. Either way, that's pretty much what the leaks said the last season would be like.

They fight the wight walkers and win, then the big bad is Euron who kills the dragons with his pan-pipes or some poo poo. In the end people disband the throne and start a democracy.

If you have spoilers and you don't post them, gently caress you. This thread is at its heart a spoiler thread. The mods just caved in to babbies who cried because they found out a plot point before seeing it happen on screen.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Good job I didn't use spoiler tags.

man status: retained. :bustem:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Those spoilers sound really loving dumb so they're probably 100% correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I really like Anthony Hopkins. His character was great for the first season and his departure was excellent both to conclude the season and to setup the change in tone for the second. Having the actor come back diminishes that effect, even if it's just for flashbacks or whatever (haven't caught up yet). To use a GoT comparison, it'd be like watching Sean Bean walking around in the second season when the first season ended on his betrayal and brutal execution, stressing to the audience that the good guys don't have plot armor and there are devastating consequences for failure.

Unlike a lot of voices in this thread I wasn't bored by Westworld and really like Jonathan Nolan, too.

Knight fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jun 8, 2018