Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Internet Wizard posted:

It's always funny when people complain about a lack of a salute from a civilian not wearing a uniform.

But Obama was presidenting while black. That's a pretty serious breach of protocol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

They ought to consider themselves lucky Barry just forgot to salute them. I'd disband the Corps and throw them all in prison.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Yeah, but also:

Casimir Radon posted:

I'd disband the Cops and throw them all in prison.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Krauthammer's dying. Cancer got him.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I'll say the same thing I said for McCain, Noone deserves to die of cancer, nor do their families deserve the pain that comes with dealing with a loved one dying of cancer, but the day his voice quiets after years of spewing atrocious poo poo while being complicit in supporting even more atrocious poo poo will be a good day

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'll say the same thing I said for McCain, Noone deserves to die of cancer, nor do their families deserve the pain that comes with dealing with a loved one dying of cancer, but the day his voice quiets after years of spewing atrocious poo poo while being complicit in supporting even more atrocious poo poo will be a good day

Yeah that's a pretty solid way to put how I'm feeling right now. gently caress cancer, but I'm not gonna miss the toxic poo poo that guy spewed out.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bad for the family, good for society.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

McNally posted:

Trump said he might pardon Muhammad Ali.

Who doesn’t need a pardon because his conviction was overturned by the Supreme Court.

47 years ago

Uh I think if you look closer you will find that he is still black, which basically makes him always a criminal.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
wouldn't Ali be the second dead black boxer he pardoned?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

New indictments!

https://twitter.com/hsu_spencer/status/1005146972939005953
https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/1005147319497396224

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

mods change my name posted:

Yes. Jack Johnson was the first

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:bisonyes:

GIMME DAT PERP WALK

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

mods change my name posted:

Mike Tyson claimed his rape charge was going to be pardoned. Except that it's a state charge that Donnie can't touch. He had to get punched a lot to get this dumb, what's Trump's excuse?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Mueller to Manafort: gently caress your bail and gently caress you

Mueller to Kilimnik: gently caress you too

lol Manafort gonna go to jail pre-trial

Edit: Popehat recap. The standard for bail revocation is basically the judge finding probable cause of a violation. Mueller got his grand jury to find probable cause that Manafort/Kilimnik committed obstruction while Manafort was out on bail. The judge barely needs to think about jailing Manafort because a grand jury already determined they had probable cause!

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jun 8, 2018

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Nah some people deserve to die slow

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Steezo posted:

On that note, does Trump have a dog?

Rudy keeps trying to sit on his lap or hump his leg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yskca5WwdVU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

well, if they actually go to jail, lol

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

In and out burgers are better than average fast food because a) fresh ingredients, b) grilled buns, and c) grilled onions. Aside from that not all that fantastic. Their shakes are good. Their fries are limp shoestring crap.

Five guys has amazing loving fries. Burgers are just all over the place and way too greasy.

Whataburger is good but too salty.

Pistols at dawn!!

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Lemme in to this Mexican standoff: Moo-yah but only for their green chile queso.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I don't eat Five Guys burgers. I only eat the fries and cheese hotdogs because I am a literal child

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I don't really like Five Guys anymore, too greasy. Lately, I have been enjoying a homemade Smashburger since the one around me closed a year ago.

I liked In-and-Out the one time I had it, same with Whataburger. Don't get the fanaticism around them beside regionality issue.

Edit: Whoops, thought this was dad chat and not CE. Have a nice story about Anthony Bourdain
https://twitter.com/EvanBenn/status/1005070324076023808

Nick Soapdish fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jun 8, 2018

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/8/air-force-grounds-b-1-bombers-due-safety-concerns-/

B1s are all grounded

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Shake.
Shack.
Supremacy.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

BUG JUG posted:

Uh I think if you look closer you will find that he is still black, which basically makes him always a criminal.

wew lad too real for me rn

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015

Entering a no bone zone.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
What a fun way to find out ejection seats aren’t working. When you tell your backseaters to ditch and they can’t, lol.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ketchup on burgers: good or bad?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Bad, next question

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I swing wildly between combos of the big 3 depending on my whim that day

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

mlmp08 posted:

What a fun way to find out ejection seats aren’t working. When you tell your backseaters to ditch and they can’t, lol.

Holy lol that’s a helluva situation. Guess you’re committed to that full stop one way or another.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Nick Soapdish posted:

Bad, next question

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Good or bad, up to you

I do a lil bit with mustard

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Let me tell you about this place called Zaxby's.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
FRIED egg on Burger Precious

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Wait wait wait:
Can Trump even grow facial hair? I have a 60" UHDTV directly above my desk that shows CNBC all day, and I had the misfortune to look up right when they showed a tight close up.

The man has 0 facial hair. Doesn't even look like he has follicles. Is this why he hates mustaches? Some sort of externalized inadequacy?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Untagged posted:

You outta be slapped in the mouth

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thankfully the comments section knows who to blame

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Untagged posted:

Raising Cane's > zaxbys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Raising Cane's > zaxbys

Raising Cane’s > all other chicken joints

• Locked thread