Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Holy poo poo please god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress yeah

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

THat's the first big e3 surprise for me.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dear god please let it be real.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

That's basically conformation it's totally real.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

“We wanted to make a more cool and mature Dead or Alive this time, and to that end we made a conscious decision to make the characters less sexualized,” Shimbori told IGN.
In Dead or Alive 6, female characters’ breasts no longer jiggle and bounce in the exaggerated fashion the series became increasingly known for, and the costumes we have seen so far are less revealing.

If this is what it takes to get a horde of angry Japanese gamers to finally firebomb Koei Tecmo, then so be it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It's so cool those tweets are like 2 years apart with nothing in between lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"Microsoft confirms Crackdown 3 has been delayed to February 2019"

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

"Microsoft confirms Crackdown 3 has been delayed to February 2019"

the wise gamer who posts Take your time. Make it great. every time these get announced

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Honestly, good for them. Dont worry about us, devs.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

You guys just take the time you need to make the game the best it can be. gently caress the haters!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

If it takes 2 more years to perfect the cape physics in Bloodborne 2, who am I to complain

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

SciFiDownBeat posted:

If it takes 2 more years to perfect the cape physics in Bloodborne 2, who am I to complain

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Right now I hope gaming scientists are researching ways to create the maximum satisfaction for hitting a Counter Shot just right.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
that metal wolf chaos tease is loving awesome, even if i never had a chance to play the first

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Right now I hope gaming scientists are researching ways to create the maximum satisfaction for hitting a Counter Shot just right.

in a few years you can put a VR fleshlight on your dick and cum when you get the counter shot

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

goferchan posted:

It's so cool those tweets are like 2 years apart with nothing in between lol

yeah id honestly forgot they even said anything about it til today. im excited as gently caress

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I don't know what "metal wolf chaos" is but all of those words in succession make it sound awesome

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I don't know what "metal wolf chaos" is but all of those words in succession make it sound awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW81CVvyB6w

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

SciFiDownBeat posted:

it really sounds like a metal gear boss to me so that's all I can think of when I hear it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

E3 streams start tomorrow at 2pm est...hope everyone is ready for an early afternoon rear end-blasting of awesomeness.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am going to wait until Sunday to begin tuning in, but I hope that everyone enjoys the EA showcase.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

thinking skate thoughts

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fridge's stocked with apple juice and candy, nice clean comfy jammies to wear, and a backup fleshlight in case the daily driver gets jammed up. XSEED, D3, Atlus... dont let me down

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

fridge's stocked with apple juice and candy, nice clean comfy jammies to wear, and a backup fleshlight in case the daily driver gets jammed up. XSEED, D3, Atlus... dont let me down

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[shaking with excitement can't get to sleep, muttering to myself] god I hope we see what the new ultimate team unpacking animations look like

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

[shaking with excitement can't get to sleep, muttering to myself] god I hope we see what the new ultimate team unpacking animations look like

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HolePisser1982 posted:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Due to timezone differences all the presentations are at like 4am so I can't enjoy the hype live. I hope everyone gets what the are hoping for.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mekchu posted:

Due to timezone differences all the presentations are at like 4am so I can't enjoy the hype live. I hope everyone gets what the are hoping for.
I didn't know I was hoping for Tetris Effect but I feel about that trailer the way a lot of people felt about the Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey reveals.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ive been trying to think of how to express this, but the baffling rage i get watching the Gametrailers/Easy Allies guys watch e3 is like the time i saw American Pie 4 in a theater where there were two little kids that would SCREAM laughing literally every time Stiffler said a swear. like, its not maddening because i think their state of constant ecstasy is fake or insincere, but because it’s so real that it makes me hate that which i thought i enjoyed. okay, well, sayonara!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I didn't know I was hoping for Tetris Effect but I feel about that trailer the way a lot of people felt about the Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey reveals.

Those are the best kind of E3 surprises, the games you didn't even know that you wanted but are super excited about, like Mario Maker.

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

just got most of wednesday off so I could watch ninty's e3 live. super hyped. i should calm down but I cant!!
Uhh the Direct is Tuesday at 10am... Unless you're just talking about the random rear end Treehouse stuff...

• Locked thread