Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Cobalt Viper posted:

Uhh the Direct is Tuesday at 10am... Unless you're just talking about the random rear end Treehouse stuff...

meant to say tues lol. but hell i got most of the week off for this poo poo. im pumped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Got all of monday off, time to kick back and watch the... Square.. Enix.. no.. Ubisoft... noo. nooo... The PC Gaming Showcase??? NOOO!!! OH COME ONNN!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. 2 hours till EA. Titanfall 3 maybe?

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
I hope everyone enjoy e3

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://twitter.com/SixAges/status/1005104796246761473

Oh hell loving yes. It's the original dev team and artists and everything

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The goon who runs CoolBoxArt is tweeting out images of Skate 3 and is gonna give me the bluest balls of them all.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Cobalt Viper posted:

The goon who runs CoolBoxArt is tweeting out images of Skate 3 and is gonna give me the bluest balls of them all.

EA brought Skate 3's servers back online and bringing servers back is something EA normally never does so....

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

https://twitter.com/SixAges/status/1005104796246761473

Oh hell loving yes. It's the original dev team and artists and everything

android only...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i mean ios only...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Fungah! posted:

i mean ios only...

it's getting a PC and mac release next year. The (excellent) iOS port/remaster of KoDP made like 50x more money than the original release and really blew up so when they decided to do a sequel 4yrs ago they focused on iOS first

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah im saying, i have an android and cant play this on the crapper until next year

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Skate 4 and Titanfall 3 is all I can hope for from EA but it’ll probably just be nothing but BFV and Anthem and some other bullshit no one cares about.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh and... Star Wars The Last Jedi content for Battlefront II-2 LMFAO...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw16v3oGXso Hype...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

T-Minus 1 hour.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HYPE. the Madden leaks look insane. cannot wait to see what they can do with an interconnected world

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

HYPE. the Madden leaks look insane. cannot wait to see what they can do with an interconnected world

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FIFA concept artist has been posting renders of WW2 era cleats. buckle the gently caress up laddies

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

FIFA concept artist has been posting renders of WW2 era cleats. buckle the gently caress up laddies

HolePisser1982 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been calling it the "gently caress stick".

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Madden Souls where your main weapons are grappling moves and of course the infamous Football. But be careful, if your CTE gauge fills up you'll lose 75% of your hp and can no longer read or leave notes.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thats the Anti-matter Vince gif

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I wonder if anyone still cares about the ff7 remake and if so why

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If the two meet, the universe collapses and Ocean Software is resurrected to release a compilation of their best ZX Spectrum games

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I wanna play bc the little the showed looked really cool. but that was like 2.5 years ago and it will probably never come out so I'm not holding my breath.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Because people still haven’t realized it’s an international money laundering scheme yet

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

Bump. 2 hours till EA. Titanfall 3 maybe?

Respawn is in Star Wars hell so probably not

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I wanna play bc the little the showed looked really cool. but that was like 2.5 years ago and it will probably never come out so I'm not holding my breath.

unless they pull an "Available Now." reveal its impossible for me to feel hype for it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

Respawn is in Star Wars hell so probably not

oh yeah...i wanna see what star wars game theyre making (star wars games > star wars movies)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

unless they pull an "Available Now." reveal its impossible for me to feel hype for it

yeah. and they just reset the project like 8 months ago so it probably wont be showing up at all this year.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Jacob aka LordJacob97 on Xbox

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna see what the new FFXV episodes they announced are gonna look like.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NEW UPDATED FOR MADDEN MOBILE. drat, the EA preshow is more hype than the mainstage.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*suit guy with Britney Spears mic and black football eye marks kneeling on stage* Hi, I'm Dace, and welcome to the 2018 EA press conference. This year we at Madden Team were dedicated to the experience, and streamlined many popular apps from previous Madden Team titles including a new fully integrated virtual DJ and authentic Motorola gameday Hertz discount code.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Press X to Disrespect the Flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*suit guy with Britney Spears mic and black football eye marks kneeling on stage* Hi, I'm Dace, and welcome to the 2018 EA press conference. This year we at Madden Team were dedicated to the experience, and streamlined many popular apps from previous Madden Team titles including a new fully integrated virtual DJ and authentic Motorola gameday Hertz discount code.

Lmao

• Locked thread