Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

Why did they spend a long time going over the Sims 4 at the beginning? Didn't that come out like half a decade ago?

expansion. there's like hundreds of dollars of the things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’ll probably be depressed for the rest of E3. Maybe after. I feel rotten and weak.

I watched this again and felt a lot better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8fVT_Ds4Q

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

an actual dog posted:

I watched this again and felt a lot better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8fVT_Ds4Q

Thank you.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Toward the end of the conference, Nintendo is going to come in and burn away everyone's depression, like this:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

couldnt watch it live, did ea seriously announce a fuckin c&c mobile game. im gonna spew

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh they didn’t merely announce it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Fungah! posted:

couldnt watch it live, did ea seriously announce a fuckin c&c mobile game. im gonna spew

Buddy, we got an entire match played out during the event.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fungah! posted:

you missed the mother loving nick at nite.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i just watched it and im convinced ea thought we were skipping e3 this year and got told put something together last week

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

live on stage "shoutcasting" for a revived beloved franchise forced into a braindead mobile game might be the single worst thing ever shown at e3, very impressive

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

live on stage "shoutcasting" for a revived beloved franchise forced into a braindead mobile game might be the single worst thing ever shown at e3, very impressive

Everyone on earth got pissed off at the same time, except for Brad and Dan because actually looks pretty good? this might be awesome like clash royale epicness? huh, pretty cool, might be alright

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Everyone on earth got pissed off at the same time, except for Brad and Dan because actually looks pretty good? this might be awesome like clash royale epicness? huh, pretty cool, might be alright

i watch the raw feeds not giant bombs cuz they make it worse

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

i watch the raw feeds not giant bombs cuz they make it worse

smart

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Watching someone else react to E3 is sad unless it’s your gamer homie IRL

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

This

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

E3, much like video games, are best experienced with total solitary immersion or with a few gamer friends.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

To each their own. I watch the AVGN restream every year to hear the good poo poo like I dont see the appeal of modern games, There's still nothing like the classics, etc

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

To each their own. I watch the AVGN restream every year to hear the good poo poo like I dont see the appeal of modern games, There's still nothing like the classics, etc

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Command and Conquer as a mobile game. Disgraceful.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It’s super cool how a company can come out for the biggest press event of the year flip the double bird to their audience and still make a cool dr evil billion dollars by updating the fifa roster and modeling Ronaldo’s pubic hair in 4K

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

watching aris restream it is pretty great though

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's very good, during and after the stream, to discuss things with your fellow imps.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

You did what was asked

Yes

Then it's finished

Yes

You'll receive your pay when we're certain

Yes. You won't be hearing that name again for a long, long time
Uploading attachment: C&CRivals_fullreveal.mp4

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sea of Solitude looks cool. Also lmao at the Star Wars game being relegated to a tweet/IGN Pre-show announcement, that's so mean.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

You did what was asked

Yes

Then it's finished

Yes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

You did what was asked

Yes

Then it's finished

Yes

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

CDPR filed some trademark for CYBERPUNK 2077 immediately before e3 and according to the internet (Gematsu) theyre going to talk about a "sci-fi rpg"

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

CDPR filed some trademark for CYBERPUNK 2077 immediately before e3 and according to the internet (Gematsu) theyre going to talk about a "sci-fi rpg"

awesome

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
SNK had a lil presentation for the NeoGeo mini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdINRIwjmwI
they go thru em in the presentation but the full list of games is at 12:20, they describe the difference between the international line-up & the japan-only lineup as being "action game focused" as opposed to "fighting game focused" which seems to mostly mean that the Japanese version gets way more KoF and everyone else gets way more Metal Slug, also Twinkle Star Sprites seems 2 be exclusive to the japanese version which...bummer

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bicyclops posted:

Toward the end of the conference, Nintendo is going to come in and burn away everyone's depression, like this:

Mario Maker burns away depression....... burns........ fire........ :stare: holy poo poo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Mekchu posted:

Sea of Solitude looks cool. Also lmao at the Star Wars game being relegated to a tweet/IGN Pre-show announcement, that's so mean.

The Respawn guy they "interviewed" was really cool lol. He had a twinkle in his eye that kind of reminded me of Norm..... I wish he was my dad

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/1005683145990025216

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Neat

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Also anthem sucking most likely means that EA will finally add bioware to the pile of husks they've harvested the meat from (pandemic, maxis, westwood)

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Also anthem sucking most likely means that EA will finally add bioware to the pile of husks they've harvested the meat from (pandemic, maxis, westwood)

Its going to be a financial success

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
will anthem steal the title of 'worlds worst borderlands clone?'

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

will anthem steal the title of 'worlds worst borderlands clone?'

Rage 2 and BF5 are on the making Larry.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008