Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://twitter.com/movrcx/status/1004150907616063488

And he didn't put the driving lights on, either. :dawkins101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I'm the vehicle binder

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

A response: http://havokjournal.com/culture/military/joyride-how-one-lieutenant-just-became-the-militarys-most-unlikely-folk-hero/

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
A packet for separation maybe lol

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
If that dude gets no jail time past a month and an OTH he came out ahead tbh

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If anything he will likely always win a free drink for telling the best story at the bar.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
"...and that is how I got my first anime wife :cool:"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Skippy's list needs to be updated for this guy

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

A bit off topic...

what in the gently caress is an anime wife.. Like is that some chick who just likes anime and you can sperg out watching gundam or whatever anime people like?

Or is it like someone who dresses up in anime and just rolls around the house going "kawaii!!" and giving the peace sign doing some anime poses while cooking dinner?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
It’s an anime character who you then pretend is a real person youre married to. A cut out of your waifu eating spaghetti ensues.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Pretty sure he just wants a to get with dependent BAH for his waifu pillow.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

its curtains for Kevin posted:

It’s an anime character who you then pretend is a real person youre married to. A cut out of your waifu eating spaghetti ensues.

I don't get kids these days...

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/dinner-with-waifu-otaku-dates

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nice and hot piss posted:

I don't get kids these days...

Sorry, but it's grown rear end men.

Watch at your peril....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-lcyYmQDyw

*edit* poo poo!!

There's long rear end reviews for them online too. I'm also pretty sure that the new blade runner got a bunch of these dudes excited about hologram cartoon wives.

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jun 10, 2018

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

It was difficult, but I managed to fap to this.

Nice challenge. Thanks!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

to be fair this may be the only way anyone is even going to pretend to be glad to see me anymore.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Midjack posted:

to be fair this may be the only way anyone is even going to pretend to be glad to see me anymore.

Nonsense. Have you visited a local veteran's club lately? They're usually overjoyed to see anyone under the age of 90.

I was recently quite pleased to see my legion post hosting a family night with kid stuff.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I am only assuming that in 20-30 years we're going to be a bunch of crusty old men going "back in my days you had to find a girl in the real world to get your sex on what's happened to muh society!"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DN3uvwXkE

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw6FjxmA-bY&t=269s

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Have fun on your run, I Corps, and thanks for not blocking my route to work

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
The I Corps run is Thursday unless they have multiple this week which would make sense.

The one good thing about North Fort is being away from poo poo like that. Main Post gets better views of Rainier though.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
nothing beats waking up at like 3AM to form up for like 2 hours ahead of time in preparation for the slowest most retarded run. hell, I almost miss being in right now :single tear drop running down cheek:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I'm broken and clearing, so have fun with that poo poo. I'll take the long weekend though!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Went to get breakfast forgot the eggs.

SFC: gently caress it no biggie

So the hash browns too.

SFC: gently caress. BRB.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
Woke up feeling congested and snotty and overall crappy. Didn't have to go stand in line outside a little trailer at 4am to get permission to stay home from work.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

mods change my name posted:

nothing beats waking up at like 3AM to form up for like 2 hours ahead of time in preparation for the slowest most retarded run. hell, I almost miss being in right now :single tear drop running down cheek:

HEY STOP WALKING YOU BETTER BE RUNNING. WHAT? THEN RUN IN PLACE drat IT, THIS IS A RUN! OKAY FINE RUN BACKWARDS THEN!

Wasabi the J posted:

Went to get breakfast forgot the eggs.

SFC: gently caress it no biggie

So the hash browns too.

SFC: gently caress. BRB.

Quality NCO, promote immediately

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
They weren't worth it. How do hash browns smell fishy?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Slim Pickens posted:

Have fun on your run, I Corps, and thanks for not blocking my route to work

gently caress I Corps

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wasabi the J posted:

They weren't worth it. How do hash browns smell fishy?

Old fry oil used for fish tenders.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Old fry oil used for fish tenders.

WE HAVEN'T HAD FISH FINGERS. This is a NG DFAC that hasn't been used since last month.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Mustang posted:

I Corps run
lol

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mustang posted:

The I Corps run is Thursday unless they have multiple this week which would make sense.

The one good thing about North Fort is being away from poo poo like that. Main Post gets better views of Rainier though.

Yeah I'm referencing the Thurs run, I kinda wish it would block my route to work, then I could just be like "lol sorry, there's a wall of dudes in the way, can't come in for an hour" then go gently caress off at starbucks or whatever

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Aranan posted:

Woke up feeling congested and snotty and overall crappy. Didn't have to go stand in line outside a little trailer at 4am to get permission to stay home from work.

Early on (when I was enlisted) I had a vietnam vet E-7 (with the combat jumps!) who was really easy on us with regards to stuff like that. He said everyone gets sick/oversleeps/or just needs a break sometimes and it's ok.

I've carried that with me my entire career and it's super weird to tell a guy to just take the day off and see him look at you like you just grew a dick out of your forehead.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
It's pretty lovely there's a double standard because on the officer and SNCO side it works that way, at least in my unit. If you're a junior NCO or enlisted you need to get your rear end to sick call. If you don't go and you drag rear end at PT you're probably getting a negative counseling.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
That's doo doo garbage and something you should say something about.

My policy is that I literally will treat people like adults that have "real jobs" because we all do, so just let me know what's up so I can cover your rear end.

There's some poo poo I don't let slide, because it's just willfully stupid, but five minutes late to hearing top bloviate about everything we're going to accomplish, while he sits in his office? Who the gently caress gives a poo poo?

I forwarded y'all the leaders call notes and PSG is going to repeat them anyway. You ain't missing anything.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wasabi the J posted:

WE HAVEN'T HAD FISH FINGERS. This is a NG DFAC that hasn't been used since last month.

Exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT