Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
the first female president will be ivanka trump after he passes on his throne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Are we...negging Canada?!

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Nah, you're gonna conquer them.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Kudlow is negging, Navarro is damning them to hell.

https://twitter.com/vmsalama/status/1005810616240664576?s=19

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
dumb fat gently caress leaves early and breaks his word on signing the trade whatever and starts insulting trudeau, while hundreds of miles away now, and he wants an apology? this is the bigly strong trump they worship? lmao

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Dance Officer posted:

Nah, you're gonna conquer them.

We don't really have a stellar history of "successful land invasions of Canada".

LMAO.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Does he think trump is literally jesus

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

boop the snoot posted:

Well have you ever seen Trump and Jesus in the same room? Makes you think.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://twitter.com/sheriffclarke/status/1005630807342534657?s=21

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Didn't we have a long conversation like a few months ago, about how horses are the most suicidal and dumb creature to walk gods green earth.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Horses are pretty bright. Not like those passively suicidal pandas, just sitting there growing their fat asses, not trying to mate, just sucking on that sweet bamboo.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Here lies horse. Thought about ants and died. RIP

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Impeachment may happen, but conviction in the senate is unlikely. The senate is not impossible to flip, but for all practical purposes it will not.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Meh. Horses are just bigger dogs.

Not that I want a horse or a woman that loves them. I'd take a horse-faced woman but I left the South two years ago.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

Here lies horse. Thought about ants and died. RIP

Poor Justify, thought of owning the libs and died. MAGA.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Also this is the real reason Trump is trying to be an alpha with Trudeau:

Time to hit “Mr. On His Way To Steal My Girl Daughter” with some tariffs!

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

He could make it a consul senator while he's at it.

Hannibal Rex fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jun 10, 2018

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

this would definitely make mike pence happy

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nth-dimensional chess master.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Gotta make Senpai notice me!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

boop the snoot posted:

"bad faith diplomacy" is - to the letter - Trump's entire Twitter history since becoming president (lol, Do als Trump was elected president), and this is the poo poo we're seeing said :lol:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I want that horse to visit the white house lawn to further confirm the theory that animals hate donnie

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

I want that horse to visit the white house lawn to further confirm the theory that animals hate donnie

As a weirdo who had to spend summers at his Aunt’s horse farm, if a horse doesn’t want you to touch it, you’re in for a bad day. With the state of republican politics it might lead to our first horse president after it exerts it’s dominance upside Donnie’s dome.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Him getting kicked in the head couldn't make things any worse.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

If Justify wanted to see another horse's rear end, it would have come in second.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

That reminds me, on a vending machine at a military base, I found this:

Sgt Chowdown has a millennial son.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Uncomfortable New Yorker article about uncomfortable parallels to cause discomfort

quote:

Wilhelm was a compulsive speechmaker who constantly strayed off script. Even his staff couldn’t stop him, though it tried, distributing copies of speeches to the German press before he’d actually given them. Unfortunately, the Austrian press printed the speeches as they were delivered, and the gaffes and insults soon circulated around Europe.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

redneck nazgul posted:

If Justify wanted to see another horse's rear end, it would have come in second.

:golfclap:

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

redneck nazgul posted:

I just want to ask if you've seen Boffa?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
The unfortunate fact is that the Democrats will put on a fine face of resistance, but as 8 years of "hope and change" showed, they'll keep heading towards the cliff. Albeit at a more leisurely and safe 35mph than the breakneck wide open throttle of the GOP.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I can't even tell what's a joke anymore. When I saw the headline, I thought for sure that CNN started some kind of humor column, but nope.

Trump will ask athletes who kneel during anthem to recommend people for pardoning

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

:psyduck:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Arc Light posted:

I can't even tell what's a joke anymore. When I saw the headline, I thought for sure that CNN started some kind of humor column, but nope.

Trump will ask athletes who kneel during anthem to recommend people for pardoning

I spent a week and a half the field and I'm still catching up on this thread I'm unsure if what I'm reading is from the lack of sleep or just a crazy goddamn Universe we live in.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
If you missed it, trump mused about weed, again

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html

President Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown.

Trump’s remarks put him sharply at odds with Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions on the issue. The bill in question, pushed by a bipartisan coalition, would allow states to go forward with legalization unencumbered by threats of federal prosecution. Sessions, by contrast, has ramped up those threats and has also lobbied Congress to reduce current protections for medical marijuana.

Trump made his comments to a gaggle of reporters Friday morning just before he boarded a helicopter on his way to the G-7 summit in Canada. His remarks came the day after the bipartisan group of lawmakers proposed their measure.

Wonder Free
Jun 19, 2006

Throw some D's..

facialimpediment posted:

That reminds me, on a vending machine at a military base, I found this:

Sgt Chowdown has a millennial son.

We used to have the chip guy picture on one of our vending machines. It’s covered by a credit card reader now. I feel lost every day I look over there and no longer witness his joyous snacking.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Arc Light posted:

:stare:

I think I might still be drunk from last night.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

BigDave posted:

:stare:

I think I might still be drunk from last night.

No, that's at least two days old. I remember reading about that on Friday.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1005533269855821824?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

We’re all sundowning along with him :cabot:

• Locked thread