Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

ephex posted:

To be fair, the picture is from 2014 apparently

jesus loving christ, obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
This Singapore trip is going to be a disaster

i want it to be a funny disaster like the united states

but I imagine he can really screw this one up

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Madcosby posted:

He’s gonna storm out of the meetings early, no question. Probably after 2hrs.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Burt Sexual posted:

He’s gonna storm out of the meetings early, no question. Probably after 2hrs.

Do you have proof honest to god proof that Trump has been in any meeting for anywheer near 2 hours since he became Presid--- President of the .... holy gently caress Doanld J. TRump is President of the United States of America holy loving poo poo lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wirth1000 posted:

Do you have proof honest to god proof that Trump has been in any meeting for anywheer near 2 hours since he became Presid--- President of the .... holy gently caress Doanld J. TRump is President of the United States of America holy loving poo poo lmao

IKR. I hesitated on that duration but gave him an extra hour for show time media stuff. It’ll be under an hour.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wirth1000 posted:

jesus loving christ, america

ftfy

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe

Madcosby posted:

I want poo poo hit the fans, an unmarked F15 show up and shoot down the China Air plane on the way back.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ephex posted:

Detained children awaiting processing in the US.

MS13.jpg

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1005953967728349184
https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1005955486011846658

So yeah, more proof that Steele knew his poo poo and that means that Piss Tape Is Real

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Has the piss baby declared war on Canada yet? Based on the Trudeau tweet and the assanine threat from Navarro I only guess it is a matter of time

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

tino posted:

I want poo poo hit the fans, an unmarked F15 show up and shoot down the China Air plane on the way back.

It'll be a F-35 that Trump orders to do it because he literally believes their stealth tech renders them visually invisible like Wonder Woman's plane.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Fabulousity posted:

It'll be a F-35 that Trump orders to do it because he literally believes their stealth tech renders them visually invisible like Wonder Woman's plane.

How is this guy such an idiot? And why is he president?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

quote:

As well as his meetings with the Russian ambassador Alexander Yakovenko, leaked emails showed that he shared at least one phone number for the Trump transition team with the Russians and he was offered the chance to participate in a potentially lucrative goldmining deal in Russia.

quote:

There has been persistent speculation about Banks’ relationships with Russian officials in the UK, since he disclosed that he and Wigmore had a “six-hour boozy lunch” with Yakovenko on 6 November 2015. But Banks has now been forced to admit the contacts were deeper than previously stated.

They also met the ambassador on 17 November 2015, when the gold deal was mentioned, and again in November 2016, three days after visiting Trump. The disclosures raise questions as to whether he participated in or profited from the proposed mining agreement with Siman Povarenkin, a Russian businessman introduced to him by the ambassador, and whether he passed on any valuable political information in the three meetings.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

CODChimera posted:

How is this guy such an idiot? And why is he president?

America voted him in. Every American is complicit.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The president of America getting out alpha'd by France time travel back to the early aughts and tell those teens posting on forums that

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

ephex posted:

Lol?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

tino posted:

Kim is flying on an Air Koryo IL-62 so the chances of him getting back in one piece are iffy anyway

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

Has the piss baby declared war on Canada yet? Based on the Trudeau tweet and the assanine threat from Navarro I only guess it is a matter of time

He's already on the phone with Oscar Mayer and Seagrams about selling freedom bacon and freedom whiskey.

Also going to deport Tim Horton

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Why don't people like us just murder the people who do this?

Lots of us are outraged and hate innocent people being treated like unwanted animals.

Just... kill them.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

ephex posted:

Bahahahahaahaha

The press is loving complicit in not putting this poo poo on blast over the last decade.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Maybe the whole Korea thing, by some cosmic coincidence, will be a detail-for-detail retelling of Star Trek 6.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ephex posted:

I’m the white dudes walking with their hands neatly folded behind their backs on the tour saying “hmmm, yes this seems to be a well run organization you are showing me.”

What the source of this img btw?

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m the white dudes walking with their hands neatly folded behind their backs on the tour saying “hmmm, yes this seems to be a well run organization you are showing me.”

"Let me show you our coffee machine over here..."

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Bahahahahaahaha

The press is loving complicit in not putting this poo poo on blast over the last decade.

but... obama was a good guy

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

ephex posted:

okay it was mentioned this picture is from 2014, which is true. Comes from MA Congressman Jim McGovern's website:

https://mcgovern.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=396628

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

He wasn't. But he wasn't a flailing man child idiot either. The fundamental difference has never been moral. It's always been "reasonable smart person" replaced by the full retard.

I've been following ICE and the immigration court system since GW Bush and it's never been pretty. Trump just lends a level of legitimacy to draconian policies by being an openly racist turd, whereas Obama was cravenly throwing the Repubs a bone. Among progressives, Obama's ICE, like PRISM, was never anything but a source of shame.

Love Rat fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jun 11, 2018

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Code Jockey posted:

Who gives a poo poo at this point. There's a hulking retarded monstrosity making things worse one hundred fold, priorities man.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

okay it was mentioned this picture is from 2014, which is true. Comes from MA Congressman Jim McGovern's website:

https://mcgovern.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=396628

Thanks

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Lol if you think a piss tape would harm the teflon prez. It would probably bolster a movement of piss fetishists to pridefully out themselves and result in his reelection.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Who gives a poo poo at this point. There's a hulking retarded monstrosity making things worse one hundred fold, priorities man.

The funny thing is people really don't seem to get the idea that competence is actually important. They literally think all this is a moral contest, as if any American rawdog political contest is about morals. The thing is, Trump is somehow even less ethical and moral than Obama while also being a loving moron. The latter makes him worse than the former.

It's funny how many times, as a non-Democrat, I've been in a gently caress Trump discussion and someone comes at me with OBAMA DID THIS BAD THING statement as if it has any relevance.

Love Rat fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jun 11, 2018

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Keith Atherton posted:

Kim is flying on an Air Koryo IL-62 so the chances of him getting back in one piece are iffy anyway

He flew in on a air China 747. Not even Kim is stupid enough to fly on that death trap

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

poisonpill posted:

I love that dude that keeps looking at the camera like Jim from The Office

That's George Takei isn't it?

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

nockturne posted:

That's George Takei isn't it?

OH MY.

coke
Jul 12, 2009

Love Rat posted:

He wasn't. But he wasn't a flailing man child idiot either. The fundamental difference has never been moral. It's always been "reasonable smart person" replaced by the full retard.

I've been following ICE and the immigration court system since GW Bush and it's never been pretty. Trump just lends a level of legitimacy to draconian policies by being an openly racist turd, whereas Obama was cravenly throwing the Repubs a bone. Among progressives, Obama's ICE, like PRISM, was never anything but a source of shame.

lol it's people like you who got us trump, especially if you spread those info to the general voters who would rather give someone 'new' and 'fresh' like trump a chance than voting for a 'known' bad choice like hillary, even though that's the least bad choice in the situation

"yeah hillary is pretty bad so we may as well go for trump, why not done??"

otoh we couldn't have the lols without trump, so keep going im almost there

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

coke posted:

lol it's people like you who got us trump

Yeah, keep living in your fantasy world. Quite frankly I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1005982266496094209?s=19

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://i.imgur.com/wq5mEP1.gifv

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

Trump really works as a charming lesbian in that gif.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

LMAO, both at the photoshop and at trump's clown pants flapping madly in the wind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

legit lol'd. this idiot is president of the most powerful country to ever exist.