Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is literally the worst E3 in history.

$599

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

*games subforum watching the devolver presentation*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i didnt know the funny coins were real, much less that people already bought them all, gently caress internet culture.
Do we have confirmation from some sad sack who actually completed the order? I want to believe that it was just a joke thing and would automatically say sold out if you tried to add it to your cart but after that presentation I don't know what to think.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

LootBoxCoin is already sold out btw. So they just made a cool 100k+ off their ironic memorabilia. Good poo poo

all the world's silos will detonate before we reach the end of the week at this rate

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

cannot imagine what new types of pain ubisoft has in store for gamers this e3. can they outdo the E3 where they showed a trials game based on that old viral drawing of a kitty with a deagle riding a unicorn with epic rainbow explosions?

Remember. when they had a bunch of clowns do a techno dance to honor the Florida gay bar mass shooting that happened like 12 hours before

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

[serious sam headless kamikaze scream 3 hour loop]

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Remember. when they had a bunch of clowns do a techno dance to honor the Florida gay bar mass shooting that happened like 12 hours before

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

jesus

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGCNR6mqQkI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Legal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That was my phone autocorrect Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Cryting laughing lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

That was my phone autocorrect Lmfao
Legal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfaoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seeing how long it takes to find a match in Quake champions

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*solemnly* Gamers, I think we are all pressing, nay, spamming X to pay our respects today. Let's have some mothershitting moments of epic loving silence at this E3 for the victims of mass shootings!!! Who's with me?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

STFU. That was sincerely epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell yes.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmao

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Seeing how long it takes to find a match in Quake champions

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/1005998494912573442

Awesome interactions

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
i can finally call Gamestop and ask them if they have Battletoads and they won't be allowed to hang up on me

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
watching the 76 trailer, my stomach sort of sank when the guy unloaded a clip into the big raid boss and it did 1% damage to its health bar

Soral
May 30, 2009

i think its really good and funny, that devolver digital convinced thousands of people to spend 150 dollars on a plastic disc,

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sector_corrector posted:

watching the 76 trailer, my stomach sort of sank when the guy unloaded a clip into the big raid boss and it did 1% damage to its health bar

what exactly abour the last 6 bethesda games made you think this wouldn't be the case

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i heard somebody say geoff's gonna show off some of the behind closed doors cyberpunk demo on tuesday

e: the somebody was geoff

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

went to bed after Bethesdas presentation. can't wait to see what devolver digital did this time! haha those guys are so funny

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Too excited about maybe seeing Death Stranding gameplay tonight to sleep , tossed and turned all night. Good morning gamers

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Skyrim: Alexa Edition is real. You can put it on your Alexa device and play it. That madman Todd has done it again.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Too excited about maybe seeing Death Stranding gameplay tonight to sleep , tossed and turned all night. Good morning gamers

Too excited about the upcoming gears of war funko pop game to sleep

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm probably reading way too much into it but it's fun to guess about FROM mechanics and I'm wondering if Sekiro might have some sort of inversion of the hollowed/human system where your character has one "extra life" each life that lets you revive on the spot. During the fight with the big demon in the trailer you see the protagonist clearly die and then a glowing symbol appears over his body and he gets back up to kill the dude -- it fits with the "Shadows Die Twice" subtitle and it would be not be surprising to see some new mechanic from them revolving around death and rebirth.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

goferchan posted:

good morning :)

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm hoping we'll get more gameplay details with sekiro sometime this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Also lol it's cool that they've used the same "player opening a big set of double doors" animation/sound effect since Dark Souls 1. Gives me ASMR tingles at this point so not complaining

• Locked thread