Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
I think Rice is the rare case where it was all natural and fueled by him trying to earn his Father’s love.

Jerry’s dad always sounded like a real rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

The steroids must have been expensive as hell

Quiet, hater.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a neat cape posted:

The steroids must have been expensive as hell

Somewhere between 49-26 a pop yeah

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Spoeank posted:

:golfclap:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spoeank posted:

Nice.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I am only referring to Raiders Jerry. San Francisco Jerry and I have no issues

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Raiders Jerry is disappointed in your false accusation

Spoeank posted:

:drat:

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Penisaurus Sex posted:

I think Rice is the rare case where it was all natural and fueled by him trying to earn his Father’s love.

Jerry’s dad always sounded like a real rear end in a top hat.

The children of Tom Brady know all about a fathers love.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hizawk posted:

The children of Tom Brady know all about a fathers love.

:yikes:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I liked how Rice finally retired after being clowned on by dante hall in the preseason.

Hall checked him at the line, threw him back like five feet, then intercepted the inexplicably thrown smoke route and housed it.

Rice was like "yeah gently caress this bye"

Then Hall went on all the Atlanta radio stations bragging about how he'd forced the greatest WR ever to retire.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Bachscore/status/1006162041172889600

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

I liked how Rice finally retired after being clowned on by dante hall in the preseason.

Hall checked him at the line, threw him back like five feet, then intercepted the inexplicably thrown smoke route and housed it.

Then Hall went on all the Atlanta radio stations bragging about how he'd forced the greatest WR ever to retire.

dante or deangelo?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

FizFashizzle posted:

DeAngelo.

Dante Hall was the Chiefs returner.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
My favorite DeAngelo Hall moment was when he was shittalking Nuk on Hard Knocks in practice, then they did a 1 on 1 drill and Nuk juked him so bad he injured his knee. Then he went on twitter to talk more poo poo and Nuk just replied "good luck with your recovery"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bah, DeAngelo.

here have the dante hall juke gif that if you're like me is seared frame by frame into your memory.

Intruder posted:

My favorite DeAngelo Hall moment was when he was shittalking Nuk on Hard Knocks in practice, then they did a 1 on 1 drill and Nuk juked him so bad he injured his knee. Then he went on twitter to talk more poo poo and Nuk just replied "good luck with your recovery"

Jim Mora Jr. drove DeAngelo Hall to the movies one time lmao

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Bah, DeAngelo.

here have the dante hall juke gif that if you're like me is seared frame by frame into your memory.

Jim Mora Jr. drove DeAngelo Hall to the movies one time lmao

Dante Hall owned the Broncos so often lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dante was the most agile athlete we’ve seen since Barry.

God how did his knees not explode everytime he pulled some insane stop and twist. Plus he seemed to always hit top speed in 3 steps.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

FizFashizzle posted:

Bah, DeAngelo.

Didn't someone edit this so he teleported like Nightcrawler?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Beautiful, although I'm pretty sure that's a cat in a man costume. Humans don't move like that and you won't convince me otherwise

Play fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jun 11, 2018

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Dante Hall stats when he went god mode :v:

2002: 390 PR Yds, 2 TD's; 1354 KR Yds, 1 TD
2003: 472 PR Yds, 2 TD's; 1478 KR Yds, 2 TD's
2004: 232 PR Yds, 0 TD's; 1718 KR Yds (lol), 2TD's
2005: 276 PR Yds, 0 TD's; 1560 KR Yds, 1 TD
2006: 240 PR Yds, 1 TD; 1207 KR Yds, 0 TD's

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I saw a Dante Hall kickoff return TD live in 2003. That was the year they went like 10-0. Ravens tied the game at 10-10 but then Hall went all the way back for a TD. drat!! But nice to be able to have seen him in action.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kawalimus posted:

I saw a Dante Hall kickoff return TD live in 2003. That was the year they went like 10-0. Ravens tied the game at 10-10 but then Hall went all the way back for a TD. drat!! But nice to be able to have seen him in action.
One cool thing about that season is Chad Johnson guaranteeing the Bengals would beat the undefeated Chiefs and they did

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2780548-report-julian-edelman-ped-test-showed-unknown-substance-analyzed-by-scientists

quote:

here's a reason the source of Julian Edelman's failed drug test has not leaked yet: No one seems to know what it was.

Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated reported Edelman's positive test was "triggered by a substance that wasn’t immediately recognizable, and there are scientists analyzing it."

Brady's quack doctor really is ahead of the curve :tinfoil:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pure weaponized grit

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Has anyone seen Danny Woodhead recently? I fear he may have been lured to the TB12 labs and liquified to produce this grit serum :ohdear:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Docjowles posted:

Has anyone seen Danny Woodhead recently? I fear he may have been lured to the TB12 labs and liquified to produce this grit serum :ohdear:

Didn't he retire?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Much in the same way a racehorse gets "retired".

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dante Hall went on the Tonight Show and getting out of his limo a couple is overheard with the woman going who is that? That's Dante Hall he's an NFL player. And she looks at his height and goes I hope he's fast. And her boyfriend says yeah, he is.

X-Factor Human Joystick ruled

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

whypick1 posted:

Much in the same way a racehorse gets "retired".

So you are saying Danny got put to pasture where he spends his days spreading his hard nosed and gritty seed across this great country???

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'd rather have Danny than Melvin Gordon

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He lived up to his name, no concussions.

He should have been named Danny Glassknees though imo

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dante was the most agile athlete we’ve seen since Barry.

God how did his knees not explode everytime he pulled some insane stop and twist. Plus he seemed to always hit top speed in 3 steps.

I'll argue for Shady McCoy being among their number

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There are actually like 10 or more guys you could argue. It depends what team you’re a homer for

Except Miami Bc uhhhh .. our most agile dude was Reggie Bush, who didn’t have that insane stop on a dime

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Amy Pole Her posted:

There are actually like 10 or more guys you could argue. It depends what team you’re a homer for

Except Miami Bc uhhhh .. our most agile dude was Reggie Bush, who didn’t have that insane stop on a dime

Or the desire to move forward instead of side to side.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1005933902047907841

Capitalism will always triumph, because good needs to pay the bills.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Ok I ‘m not defending the Pats/Edelman/TB12 voodoo magic but how can you be banned for something that a.) nobody knows what it is and b.) nobody knows if it can even be a PED/masking agent? Is there something in the CBA or whatever I’m missing?

I realize there’s a process here but if I’m hearing this appeal I’d have a number of questions.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Something from China or Russia that’s new. Happens all the time in weightlifting, which is why they test samples for three years.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Coldforge posted:

https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1005933902047907841

Capitalism will always triumph, because good needs to pay the bills.

Sup?????

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Silly Burrito posted:

Or the desire to move forward instead of side to side.

Bush definitely had that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

It's a facehugger, isn't it?

• Locked thread