Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

todd howard should be the mountain and everyone falls off but then a muthafuckin mechaamerica great again riding an epic hamster of d00m should blow up the moutain

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

todd howard should be the mountain and everyone falls off but then a muthafuckin mechaamerica great again riding an epic hamster of d00m should blow up the moutain

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

That Sony conference was loving dire.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
White flute samurai ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thinking about that lady's cool umbrella in death stranding

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i'm glad even spiderman ended on a dour note with a mature take on the Green Goblin pinning him down or wathever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

thinking about that lady's cool umbrella in death stranding

i'm thinking about how hideo kojima is a con artist and konami was right to fire him and divest completely from videogames

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

after tomorrow we can finally livepost giantbomb's terrible After E3 streams with guests like indecipherable ubisoft man and Legobutts from DepressionGames with MikaSwagCherry

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hizke posted:

White flute samurai ftw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

after tomorrow we can finally livepost giantbomb's terrible After E3 streams with guests like indecipherable ubisoft man and Legobutts from DepressionGames with MikaSwagCherry

I'm a fan of legobutts.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

giantbomb featuring the staff of waypoint and the stars of the devolver press conference

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*looking at that samurai game* Oh poo poo. this is really pretty. Ohhh.

Oh.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

giantbomb featuring the staff of waypoint and the stars of the devolver press conference

i didn't watch devolver but it was probably something like formal dinner in the vatican levels of dignified compared to sony's slurp noises and flute man

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i didn't watch devolver but it was probably something like formal dinner in the vatican levels of dignified compared to sony's slurp noises and flute man

I know this is really hard to believe but youre completely wrong

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Didn't all the McElroys leave polygon too? So the only good GB segment will be the Lang, Vignocci, and Boyes shitshow.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Devolver was basically 20 minutes of GBS with a smattering of the Rick and Morty game they showed during the Playstation conference.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/108/status/1006361272252682240
lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Never played RE4 but I appreciate how obvious Leon's silhouette is.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

as an update on Rage i played for 10 more minutes of driving and dialogue and then walked into a bandit camp and died and theres no autosave so im never playuing this game again.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
i want to see tim rogers e3 outfit

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

sony is all in on spider man

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

my enduring memory of nyc is of smelly hot dog water

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

tao of lmao posted:

Didn't all the McElroys leave polygon too? So the only good GB segment will be the Lang, Vignocci, and Boyes shitshow.

They've gotten worse and worse each year. Jeff is a good interviewer but you can't squeeze blood from stone or whatever the saying is. Sand from water.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

swimsuit posted:

i want to see tim rogers e3 outfit

https://twitter.com/108/status/1006368021558919170

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They need to put this dude back in the mental hospital.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

me taking a big ol sip of that Nintendo juice tomorrow

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Where do I find the spidey gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love Leon saying "What the!"

• Locked thread