Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Goons not understanding a totally healthy and sane relationship itt

They just hate that people exhibit happiness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012
Someone find the article where he congratulates himself on being brave and righteous enough to date a fat girl

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
What if I told you Tripp was a milkshake duck??

https://m.mic.com/articles/183428/the-viral-curvy-wife-guy-regrets-those-racist-transphobic-tweets-were-obviously-embarrassed

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I seem to remember that that dude is a huge piece of poo poo for reasons other than loving his wife.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/GULFZILLA/status/950731643421118465
https://twitter.com/GULFZILLA/status/829813742204493824

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

You're right, that man deserves a medal for his feminism for bragging that he's not too ashamed or cowardly to date a regular woman.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Like his wife is gorgeous, but the directions he takes his praise come off as a weird level of obsession rather than typical love for your wife.

Plus, you know, the racism thing.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
What's his wife's take on all this? Because I figure if his adoration was so problematic she wouldn't be comfortable with him showing those photos or saying the things he did.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Panfilo posted:

What's his wife's take on all this? Because I figure if his adoration was so problematic she wouldn't be comfortable with him showing those photos or saying the things he did.

People can be fine with things their spouse does to them that other people find kinda icky for whatever reason.

quote:

The letter went on to say that Tripp was teased growing up for liking women “on the thicker side” but upon learning more about feminism, he saw that it was the media’s obsession with one standard of beauty that was at the root of society’s lack of admiration for curvier women.

his feminism is: This thing gives me boners. Society doesn't like it. BUT HA, SOCIETY IS WRONG, MY BONER IS RIGHT! EAT THAT, BULLIES!

The point that he's still objectifying her because it's all about his boner is whooshing over his head. It's okay because she's not one of the BIKINI MODELS he shits on in his random rants about how hot she is.

And then it turns out both he and his wife are homophobic and racist and transphobic, but that was 2015, we're super different people now.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

It definitely creeps me out.

E: I mean, if he wants to publicly worship his hot wife and she's cool with that, more power to them, but shaming thin people or anyone who doesn't look like his wife is gross. Also the bigotry thing, that is also not cool.

venus de lmao has a new favorite as of 01:15 on Jun 12, 2018

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Umm🤔, Depression😭😪?? Bitch😂 please😏👏🏼, I'm only gonna😦 be pressin 😜my dick🍆💦 in that thicc 🍑 rear end !

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
If they're transphobic bigots yeah that's lovely and all but it would have been more relevant to the thread if that was what it was about.

Because it reminds me of the older iterations of the AUG thread where there were very normal looking people that were obviously posted because the goon simply hated their classmate for some petty reason and when they got called out on it they'd backpedal and point out all this other unacceptable stuff they did after the fact.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I think we found Tripp

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's nice to love your wife it's weird to fetishize her on the internet.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Guys like that are the reason I get all broke brained if a guy likes me. I'm fat and all j can assume is it must be some creep fetish thing because I don't think I've ever met a guy who will date a fat chick who doesn't go on and on and on with the whole body worshiping.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Don't rant about how progressive your boner is. It's creepy. It's just a boner. Your boner is set off by that, fine. Don't act enlightened because stretch marks get you off.

Panfilo posted:

It's also kind of gross to attribute 'fetishy' to a certain body type. If his wife was thin and he posted about how beautiful he found her body, we wouldn't attribute it to him being some 'skinny chaser' or something! It just seems to reinforce this societal assumption that it is weird and wrong to find certain qualities about people attractive.

he's not doing that, he's ranting about her exact qualities and how hot he finds them and how SOCIETY doesn't understand but then he found FEMINISM which understands his boner.

If a dude was doing that about a perfect skinny woman and how nobody understands his boner for a hint of rib peeking through skin when she turns a certain way, but then he found... I don't know, NOT-FEMINISM who understands his boner... then it'd still be weird.

you are focusing on the part that is not weird.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Get 🎣 yourself 🙋‍♂️ a thicc 🍑🥖🍑 woman. 💁‍♀️ A thicc 🍑🥖🍑 woman 💁‍♀️ wouldn’t ❌ leave 🏃‍♀️ you 👱‍♂️ cold. ❄️ She would wrap 🌯 her thiccness 🍑🥖🍑🥖🍑 around 🧣 you if the weather 🌨❄️💨 gets cold ❄️. She’ll 🅱️ your walking 🚶‍♀️ heating 🔥 blanket. 🧥 Feeling sleepy? 😴😫😩 Just lay 💆‍♂️ your weary head 💆‍♂️ on her thiccness. 🍑🥖🍑🥖🍑 Let your troubles 🛡🗡 melt 💦 away. 🛏 Your thicc 🍑🥖🍑 girl 💁‍♀️ will 🅱️ there 4️⃣ you. Won’t ❌ catch 🎣 her running. 🚫🏃‍♀️🚫 Won’t ❌ catch 🎣 her making huge ‼️ gains. 🏋️‍♀️ 🍑 But 🍑 you can catch 🎣 her 🔛 the couch 🛋 next ➡️ 2️⃣ you watching 👀 1️⃣ more ➕ episode. So go 🏃‍♂️ out and get 🎣 a thicc 🍑🥖🍑 woman 💁‍♀️ 4️⃣ yourself. 👫 See 🕶 the world 🌎🌍🌏 in a new ✨ light. 💡

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

worms in their goddamn brains

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1006317116969115649

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Solefald posted:

Guys like that are the reason I get all broke brained if a guy likes me. I'm fat and all j can assume is it must be some creep fetish thing because I don't think I've ever met a guy who will date a fat chick who doesn't go on and on and on with the whole body worshiping.

Having to think like that loving sucks. If it makes you feel any better, at all, I'm a skinny chick with a bigger guy because I find him cute and sweet and he's cool as gently caress. People of different body types can completely date without having some creepy fetish thing going on.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Scathach posted:

Having to think like that loving sucks. If it makes you feel any better, at all, I'm a skinny chick with a bigger guy because I find him cute and sweet and he's cool as gently caress. People of different body types can completely date without having some creepy fetish thing going on.

Aye I think it all just depends on how the guy approaches his attraction to me and it's usually easy to tell if someone is actually attracted to me as an individual or just attracted to the fat.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Push El Burrito posted:

It's nice to love your wife it's weird to fetishize her on the internet.

I think this says it all.

Also, blogging is her only job, and he describes himself as a "creative" but doesn't create anything except attention for his boner. This is how this couple makes a living.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I think she is really the only one that gets to be the true judge of what he says about her. This isn't about you.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

AlbieQuirky posted:

I think this says it all.

Also, blogging is her only job, and he describes himself as a "creative" but doesn't create anything except attention for his boner. This is how this couple makes a living.

Boner Blogging seems to be a pretty easy way to make money if everyone involved is into it.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Panfilo posted:

I think she is really the only one that gets to be the true judge of what he says about her.

If he was saying it in private, sure. But when you write something and publish it for the world to read then you're inviting people to comment and judge. You don't get to have your say and then not have anyone respond to it.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Panfilo posted:

I think she is really the only one that gets to be the true judge of what he says about her. This isn't about you.

That's true when it's what he says to her. Not so much when he broadcasts it on the internet explicitly for feminist points.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Panfilo posted:

This is their job. I have as much "right" to comment on his publicly published statements as I do on J. K. Rowling's or Stephen King's.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Panfilo posted:

Let me introduce you to the thread IOSM where we judge what people say on social media.

Also, you just looked at a post where Solefald said that this guy's line of thinking was personally harmful to them and then said this, cool, bro.

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 02:59 on Jun 12, 2018

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

quote:

One of Sarah Tripp’s offensive tweets, which has been deleted as well, read: “My brother walked into my apartment today for dinner and I told him I made chicken and watermelon. He responded, ‘Are we black now?’”
Racism aside, that sounds like a horrible dinner.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Scathach posted:

Calling bullshit. Boney chick maybe but ain't no skin there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Knormal posted:

Watermelon is actually a pretty great side to have with spicy fried chicken. It pairs well with the saltiness and chili.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

But blue jays and maple leafs are cool? Who cares if it looks like a sportsball logo? :confused:

oldpainless posted:

This but without the scorn and sarcasm

Sir, we cannot have scorn and sarcasm here! This is the Something Awful Forums!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Knormal posted:

Wow this might be the worst dumbest post I’ve ever seen and yes I’m including my own in that

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Umm🤔, Depression😭😪?? Bitch😂 please😏👏🏼, I'm only gonna😦 be pressin 😜my dick🍆💦 in that thicc 🍑 rear end !

Blessed

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

But blue jays and maple leafs are cool? Who cares if it looks like a sportsball logo? :confused:

People get sports tattoos all the time, but getting one on accident has to be a kick in the pants. I love crows and Edgar Allan Poe, but I'd be pissed if I accidentally got the Baltimore Ravens logo tattooed on me.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

oldpainless posted:

Wow this might be the worst dumbest post I’ve ever seen and yes I’m including my own in that
Fine, more wet chicken for you then.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Knormal posted:

Fine, more wet chicken for you then.

So you like your chicken dry and overcooked instead of tasty and juicy?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The chicken and the watermelon aren't mixed together, what the gently caress?

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

queserasera posted:

Liberals need to be cajoled, wooed, and seduced to the polls by a candidate that checks off every trait on their ideal politician wishlist. Conservatives will go to their polling place every November like a yearly physical and pull the lever for anything with an R next to it.
It's literally this, repeated over and over for decades, which allowed Republicans to repeatedly rig the electoral system via gerrymandering and suppress the votes of groups that usually vote against them.

Combined with massive, widespread voter apathy because people are idiots.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Watermelon is best eaten with a salty white cheese, like a good goat feta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

OH HEY BIG FAN OF THE JAYS HUH?