Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Where do I find the spidey gameplay.

In any of the already released batman games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Also the new Claire sucks. Where’s the spunk!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“tao of lmao”" post="“484981757”"]
In any of the already released batman games.
[/quote]

Right. Why don’t you show me Batman swinging from buildings doing amazing flips and beautiful summer-salts.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

13 hours until smash and a new entry in a series I thought nintendo stabbed through the back of the neck in an alley.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We might see SMTV tomorrow :pray:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Where do I find the spidey gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ricWI0KHE

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i want death stranding

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

oh poo poo i forgot about that. oh my god

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

also, hype for the new main pokemon game.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

In Training posted:

Hell yeah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just realized this forum had over 100 people lurking during the Sony event , lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Alright. so what did the leak that has been completely accurate so far say about ninty lol. please spoiler tag it for those who want to remain pure.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
re2 remake ftw

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Finally got around to watching some game trailers and shadow of the tomb raider looks like more of the same dumb poo poo as other games but she climbed a rotating pillar so Im probably buying it anyways after too many beers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I just realized this forum had over 100 people lurking during the Sony event , lol

posting stopped dead during death stranding

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Control Volume posted:

Finally got around to watching some game trailers and shadow of the tomb raider looks like more of the same dumb poo poo as other games but she climbed a rotating pillar so Im probably buying it anyways

this is a very specific gamer desire

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

There are no games that emphasize exploring ruins and climbing crazy traps and poo poo except uncharted, and Im not going to play uncharted.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

this is a very specific gamer desire

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

probably the people who saw us making fun of them :bravo:'ing the devolver shitshow

elf help book posted:

posting stopped dead during death stranding

yeah lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Control Volume posted:

There are no games that emphasize exploring ruins and climbing crazy traps and poo poo except uncharted, and Im not going to play uncharted.

the new tomb raiders are uncharted

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

Alright. so what did the leak that has been completely accurate so far say about ninty lol. please spoiler tag it for those who want to remain pure.

star fox kart racer and a new yoshi's island and some other stuff that I don't remember

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the DS in-engine world is loving amazing looking. is that the same engine as MGSV?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Control Volume posted:

Check out The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

arent the new tomb raider games just imitating uncharted lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

i wonder what the gameplay will be like. jk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

the DS in-engine world is loving amazing looking. is that the same engine as MGSV?

no it's tech from Horizon Zero Dawn iirc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the 3ds was a fine ride but thank god ninty is ditching it since the switch is successful so i dont have to play anymore ugly games with a bad controller that makes my hands cramp

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

extremebuff posted:

arent the new tomb raider games just imitating uncharted lol

Theyre a lot more freeform about it and, most importantly, they dont have nathan drake.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Also Underworld is one of my all time favorite games so they get a bit of leeway from that too

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

no it's tech from Horizon Zero Dawn iirc

huh. it looks great.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The ones right before it became Far Cry were cool IMO.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sony first party devs make really loving pretty games. theyre just lifeless in every other aspect lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

the 3ds was a fine ride but thank god ninty is ditching it since the switch is successful so i dont have to play anymore ugly games with a bad controller that makes my hands cramp

its a little bulky but its basically my dream ninty hardware. i hope they stick with the basic idea for another gen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the more I'm thinking about it the more the death stranding gameplay seems really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

banjo monk ftw

• Locked thread