Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Ghost Leviathan posted:

No one cares about internet detectivery til it's done to someone they like. Or themselves. The ol Helldump lesson.
I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

In the top 10 funniest goon projects ever.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

"Flowers die and I'm allergic to chocolate. What do you give me instead?"
"Ten pounds of chocolate covered flowers."

Still my favorite

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

She put it next to a space heater overnight because it looked cold and she didn't understand what feathers are for.

I still think "roasted it to death with AC/DC hadoukens" is the best loving description of that

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Like serve her a taco with raw avacado or something on it. Even a monkey would be pissed at that

Wait...are you saying that cooked avocado is a thing?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

A monkey abused me, but I never abused them back.

Now the other monkeys are going to think that you’re an easy mark.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Wait...are you saying that cooked avocado is a thing?

Fried stuffed avocados are delicious.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Zil posted:

Fried stuffed avocados are delicious.

battered fried avocado spears also make for a great taco

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
That Texas themed bbq/tex mex/steakhouse chain that operates in upstate NY and Canada makes battered fried avocado spears that you dip in ranch.

Are they Texasy? not really. Are they good? at times.

I'd take the avocados over their attempts at anything "mexican" for sure though.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I forgot about deep-fried avocado!

...because I had it once and didn't like it...:ohdear: Maybe it was just that place, though.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I forgot about deep-fried avocado!

...because I had it once and didn't like it...:ohdear: Maybe it was just that place, though.

It's almost like fruit is best eaten uncooked

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

syscall girl posted:

Get a load of the guy that hasn't had tomato sauce.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

syscall girl posted:

...yikes.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Get a load of the guy that hasn't had tomato sauce.

Tomato is a berry:colbert:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Berries are a fruit.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Fruits are plants.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
That’s numberwang!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

syscall girl posted:

baked apple anything says you’re wrong

also pies

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Is there anyone around who can give more detail on SA SLUTS? I knew about all the pranks but had no idea that we had a secret task force doing it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
just lol if you arent part of some secret goon cabal related to something or other.

must be a spy

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Someone please post high_carb_diet.jpg, I could use a laugh this morning.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Ummmm just saying, pan-seared apricot until it's super soft. Serve with pork to win.

Was there any story behind how Imp Zone was created? Or perhaps... A legend?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

Ummmm just saying, pan-seared apricot until it's super soft. Serve with pork to win.

Was there any story behind how Imp Zone was created? Or perhaps... A legend?
People wanted a more casual place for discussing games. It was uh... Demonius Darkblade's Dungeon or something like that at first, and kind of a mess because it wasn't really moderated much. After a few weeks they brought in moderators, a more consistent forums culture started to emerge, and it got named after this old DOOM wad. That's pretty much it.

wellcume 2 the imp zone

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
I was under the impression that The Imp Zone started when Uncle Fester farted.

Moon Slayer posted:

Someone please post high_carb_diet.jpg, I could use a laugh this morning.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

People wanted a more casual place for discussing games. It was uh... Demonius Darkblade's Dungeon or something like that at first, and kind of a mess because it wasn't really moderated much. After a few weeks they brought in moderators, a more consistent forums culture started to emerge, and it got named after this old DOOM wad. That's pretty much it.

wellcume 2 the imp zone

Mods rename me Acorn Hardas.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol

He's still alive right?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Xarbala posted:

lol

He's still alive right?

Kinda.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Welp.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Xarbala posted:

lol

He's still alive right?

He posts in the TCC steroids thread nowadays. I think he might not be all that smart.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

syscall girl posted:

Have you no heart, madam? PIE!

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Catching up on this thread from around 6/8. Holy poo poo these are terrible posts hope the thread pulls up by the time I get to the current day.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

neonbregna posted:

Catching up on this thread from around 6/8. Holy poo poo these are terrible posts hope the thread pulls up by the time I get to the current day.

Thanks for your input.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

neonbregna posted:

i wish ur dad had pulled up out of your mom!!!! :mad:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

neonbregna posted:

But I didn’t post on that day?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

oldpainless posted:

But I didn’t post on that day?

More like oldpostless

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

sneakyfrog posted:

just lol if you arent part of some secret goon cabal related to something or other.

that's not a nice way to describe the US state department

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Wtf is it with goons getting attacked by monkeys? A baboon tried to drag me into her cage when I was a kid, loving terrifying so I just try and pretend she wanted to gently caress me.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Outrail posted:

Wtf is it with goons getting attacked by monkeys? A baboon tried to drag me into her cage when I was a kid, loving terrifying so I just try and pretend she wanted to gently caress me.

Monkeys are just like people. There's lots of nice ones that don't cause problems, but some individuals are murderous assholes. They're the ones who would get into bar fights or become serial killers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Picnic Princess posted:

Monkeys are just like people. There's lots of nice ones that don't cause problems, but some individuals are murderous assholes. They're the ones who would get into bar fights or become serial killers.
Yeah, seeing them be assholes is really quite revealing in terms of them clearly being related to us

Even from a theological standpoint it's like Devo said - "God made man, but a monkey supplied the glue"