Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Why do they have good will?

HORMELCHILI posted:

For making the greatest game of all time, The Witcher 3. loving duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Glad that Cyberpunk is first person and you can openly explore the city and stuff

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1006579696237236225 what kind of dark pact did nintendo make to pull this off

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

extremebuff posted:

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1006579696237236225 what kind of dark pact did nintendo make to pull this off

They gave David Hayter food for work and Konami accepted Dogecoin

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i want to playt smash brother

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

"... made combat feel even more aggressive and fatal than Bloodborne's." Excellent

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

an actual dog posted:

seikiro impressions are out and it sounds super rad. it's just a straight up action game with cool mechanics, no rpg stuff or online. thats all I want lol

:worship:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Every game site at once just put one up like 30 minutes ago when an Embargo dropped they're all impressions of the same demo. Just read it wherever you please.

[totally infected by imp despair] I don’t loving READ game sites!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

But... thank you...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

sekiro sounds rly refreshing after 999+ hours of souls

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont like that either. Im sure the person responsible is due some karmic retribution soon though in the form of the police taking all of the computers in his house away, handing him an appropriate jail sentence and entering his name into the nonce registry

another problem with the recent fe games is they have big empty boring maps except for fe conquest.. awakening had that problem as well, but it also had the HOTTest anime babe of all time tho that's right folks it's tharja, making it good.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I just realized idc that the rest of e3 blew rear end because of cyberpunk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And Hitman

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

I'm glad that they are committed to doing something different like they said they would

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
some things about cyberpunk 2077

first person

main character is named vee(?) and can be male or female

voiced lines

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Vee has come to.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Im seriously selling ny switch after this e3

send it to me brother

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

HolePisser1982 posted:

Yeah

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

Vee has come to.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Vee has come to.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
the games i remembered seeing that i would like to play

cyberpunk 2077
seikiro
spider-man
demonius x mechs
smash bros

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

absolutely anything posted:

i want to playt smash brother

You'll have to get through Master Chief first

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I was hoping 2077 would be third person so I can get lots of cool cyberpunk outfits

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

ubisoft also just put out literally the same game but might and magic instead

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/might-magic-elemental-guardians/

Might and Magic had games released this decade at least

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

there were plenty of good games announced or with new info .. seikiro, nioh 2, fire emblem, dmc 5, catherine full body, personally im interested in the new trials game too etc. you all need some light in your lives

I'm really skeptic about DMC 5 and FE but i hope i'm wrong and they are good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I was hoping 2077 would be third person so I can get lots of cool cyberpunk outfits

i think you can swap perspectives? but i just wanna SEE THE GAME

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/12/e3-2018-first-cyberpunk-2077-details-game-is-a-first-person-rpg-more

2077 details

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

quote:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is not an RPG. There are no stats to level up and no armor or weapons to collect and equip. There are no classes to choose from. There is no multiplayer of any kind. You'll have no souls to reclaim after dying, and—from the looks of it—no checkpoint bonfires to kindle.

For the Dark Souls diehards, that list of have nots might be terrifying to read. But for every idea Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice strips away from the Dark Souls formula, a new one is introduced.

:aaaaa:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The tall evil sister from fe was hot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lol. the fe games have become increasingly creepier and it's really bizarre that ninty would appeal to *those* people

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/02/20/a-year-later-fire-emblem-heroes-rakes-in-300m-for-nintendo/#7c8312c07096

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

i think you can swap perspectives? but i just wanna SEE THE GAME

yeah, hell, show me the character builder screen or just like one combat, give it to me.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Grinding to raise my Cool to 99

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"It's an open world that you open up more with "street cred." For example, a specific jacket might raise it by 5%, allowing you access to new places." lol awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All the augs in the divebar giving me poo poo until I equip my Skull jacket and then they open a barter window.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

"It's an open world that you open up more with "street cred." For example, a specific jacket might raise it by 5%, allowing you access to new places." lol awesome

Thats perfect

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

how much street cred is that trailer jacket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

TWEWY did that poo poo first

• Locked thread