Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
No matter who won this case, we would lose, but at least Trump/Sessions got hosed.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1006639201394331649

https://twitter.com/kaysarahsera/status/1006624344221585409

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

gently caress ATT

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
gently caress everyone and everything

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

Picking fights with long term allies and highly respected actors while sucking off the dictator of a pathetic pariah state, to own the libs

FTFY

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

this owns like gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

who is sarah kay

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

who is sarah kay

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

well she likes dogs, so she can't be all bad

e: a poet or something?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Apparently there is something called Vet TV and its everywhere as bad as youd think.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Soulex posted:

Apparently there is something called Vet TV and its everywhere as bad as youd think.

What is wrong with healing sick dogs and cats?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Gonna guess fox News plus the history Channel with some reruns of mash and jag, with the occasional select Mel Gibson movies??

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Worse.

Imagine a marine infantry officer making TV shows about military humor.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
The grill sergeant???

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

https://www.veterantv.com/

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Sheepdog Situation Room

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://twitter.com/afp/status/1006658867789475842?s=21

:yum:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahaha

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

:owned:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

He's gonna apply for and recieve asylum the second he does. This has all been an elaborate exit plan.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Soulex posted:

Spay and neuter your veterans.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
He is going to some how make peace and for the next 20 years you are going to still hear the argument hillary vs trump and they will always bring up north korea

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

How's his plane going to make it here? They had to pick Singapore because they were scared it would fall apart.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

psydude posted:

How's his plane going to make it here? They had to pick Singapore because they were scared it would fall apart.

I thought he flew in a chartered, Western plane as I recall a photo of him walking down the stairs of the plane had a Star Alliance logo on it

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

psydude posted:

I didn't think it was the plane, I thought the issue was Kim was worried about a coup so didn't want to go far.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Soulex posted:

gently caress ATT

And everything they touch.

I try like hell to never give those fuckers money. Comcast too.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

I didn't think it was the plane, I thought the issue was Kim was worried about a coup so didn't want to go far.

Christ, if it turns out Donnie Dumbfuck is playing 11th chess to get him into the states so that a coup is held, then holding him in a blacksite as an international war criminal with nowhere else to go...

I mean, that's not what's happening here, but still.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

And everything they touch.

I try like hell to never give those fuckers money. Comcast too.

Yeah, ATT is trash. Charter is trash too, but at least hasn't gone as bad as Comcast and AT&T

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I get to pick between Hitler (Comcast), Stalin (AT&T), and that weird clumsy kid down the block (Wide Open West).

Stalin has fiber, so FULL COMMUNISM NOW

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

facialimpediment posted:

I get to pick between Hitler (Comcast), Stalin (AT&T), and that weird clumsy kid down the block (Wide Open West).

Stalin has fiber, so FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Bandwidth caps.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

psydude posted:

He flew on a Chinese-operated 747.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Really I figure it anything happens to Kim its while he is in China and the Chinese sit the generals down and explain to them how its all going to work after this

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah, ATT is trash. Charter is trash too, but at least hasn't gone as bad as Comcast and AT&T

I have Centurylink. Because I'm poor and don't need more than DSL as a single man with no roommates. Pulls 30-40Mbps down just fine.

I have no idea if Centurylink is dirty with Comcast or ATT though.

E: I have a conspiracy theory around Comcast where I believe they throttle other cable providers over their lines. I have Sling, works mostly fine in my Centurylink line. My friend with Comcast can't watch Sling with a steady, clean picture for more than 10sec before it cuts out, so he cancelled it. I'd bet they do it with directv and hulu too. Netflix is tied into comcast equipment now so they almost likely never get throttled, but I could see comcast loving other competitors.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jun 13, 2018

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1006647744109277184

I dont know the circumstances or anything

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Quick reminder: ICE is using literal Nazi techniques to separate mothers from their children.

That is all.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I dont know the circumstances or anything

Probably wasn't good.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Rose McGowan got indicted on a coke charge

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/entertainment/rose-mcgowan-drug-indictment/index.html

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

They could be catch-up from operations from previous years, i.e. they recently put up 3 stars for CIA officers who died in a plane crash in Laos in 1961, because their operation was still highly classified, and its existence couldn't even be acknowledged until recently.

On the other hand they could be recent deaths, but I think not. Keep an eye on that wall in 25-30 years and see if there's a massive glut of stars as the classification level of parts of operations are revised, and the existence of the operation is acknowledged.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I sometimes dount we're going to be alive in 25-30 years.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

orange juche posted:

They could be catch-up from operations from previous years, i.e. they recently put up 3 stars for CIA officers who died in a plane crash in Laos in 1961, because their operation was still highly classified, and its existence couldn't even be acknowledged until recently.

On the other hand they could be recent deaths, but I think not. Keep an eye on that wall in 25-30 years and see if there's a massive glut of stars as the classification level of parts of operations are revised, and the existence of the operation is acknowledged.

I know its been discussed, but they also won't usually put the stars up for a couple years after just to keep enemies and other agencies out of the loop over whether they actually successfully killed a CIA asset.

Meanwhile in the US: McConnell and the Evangelicals openly praise that they are getting to reshape the Court system into one favoring them:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/at-road-to-majority-religious-right-cheers-we-are-transforming-the-court-system-of-this-country/

I'm still shocked this isn't a crime.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jun 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

I sometimes dount we're going to be alive in 25-30 years.

I was thinking months really.

• Locked thread