Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Dunno why they bothered announcing cyberpunk 2077 when we’re clearly living it already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Wouldn't Waluigi getting a roster spot destroy the point of Waluigi---to eternally suffer?

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Starlink is gonna be this year's version of Mario X-Com. It sounds kickass!

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Actually, the point of Waluigi is to be a cool sports guy

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Pearl do not rap battle recklessly

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Not Operator posted:

I have no idea how or why Bill Corbett is tweeting about Waluigi not being in Smash.

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1006963577817714688

It makes me absurdly happy that Crow loves Waluigi.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Nintendo needs to release a Waluigi's Mansion game where instead of bustin' ghosts, he sends them straight to hell

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

Nintendo needs to release a Waluigi's Mansion game where instead of bustin' ghosts, he sends them straight to hell
by PlatinumGames

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Starlink is gonna be this year's version of Mario X-Com. It sounds kickass!

I just preordered it from Best Buy with GCU, $60 with the Star Fox toy. I want me some portable Star Fox/No Man's Sky!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

wouldn't that just send them right back to Waluigi's mansion?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

what Nintendo needs to do IS

start a line of Waluigi cooking games so that I can watch his long dangly arms open ovens and knead dough

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Can the Arwing toy function as an amiibo?

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
I'm surprised the bundle with the arwing is only $75. I was expecting it to be a lot more expensive.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm actually kind of surprised we haven't had a Super Wario Bros game as some kind of New Mario Bros parody

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

DLC Inc posted:

I'm actually kind of surprised we haven't had a Super Wario Bros game as some kind of New Mario Bros parody

They need to hire the person who made Psycho Waluigi and make *that* into a proper game.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Here's something I'm pretty surprised we haven't seen detailed yet, the retro games service/VC, how it will look and function. Thought E3 might dedicate some time to this

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
real talk, I've been laughing at that WaPo column since Lodin posted it

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

WEINER WHACKER

Spellman posted:

Here's something I'm pretty surprised we haven't seen detailed yet, the retro games service/VC, how it will look and function. Thought E3 might dedicate some time to this
I was also hoping Sony would try to compete with xbox game pass, but I guess E3 is becoming more about software now, and hardware reveals get their own events which I assume is where services would get talked about too

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/fourscore64/status/1006977064556269568?s=21

gently caress off

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Even better. Waluigi accidentally wanders into Hell as a retelling of Dante's Inferno.

Quest For Glory II posted:

by PlatinumGames

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Waluigis mansion just a remake of The Cube

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I just preordered it from Best Buy with GCU, $60 with the Star Fox toy. I want me some portable Star Fox/No Man's Sky!

Awesome I should do that too. By the way, you still living in or around St. Louis ROCK THE HOUSE?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/13/17460536/yoshi-nintendo-switch-release-date-delay

:( :( :(

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
not just me huh

Your Computer posted:

is this hotel mario

Nintendo needs to release a Waluigi's Mansion game where instead of bustin' ghosts, he IS THE GHOST
:yeah:

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

Oooff. Pulling resources for Smash maybe.

I'm pretty ambivalent on the new Yoshi anyway though so- :shrug:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Detective No. 27 posted:

Waaahnte's Inferno.

FTFY

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

This is what happens when you commit tax fraud.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Awesome I should do that too. By the way, you still living in or around St. Louis ROCK THE HOUSE?

Yup, still in STL.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

I've made this joke already but it really tickled me last time too: That's a game where Waluigi sneaks into a haunted house to scare the poo poo out of ghosts.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

Not Operator posted:

I've made this joke already but it really tickled me last time too: That's a game where Waluigi sneaks into a haunted house to scare the poo poo out of ghosts.

Holy poo poo, I'd play that. Waluigi getting his own stealth game about scaring ghosts would be some day one poo poo

Korthal
May 26, 2011

:colbert: Come on, Nintendo...

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Apparently they weren't happy with the work CyberConnect2 was doing, so they completely scrapped it and started over with a new development team

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Yup, still in STL.

good deal i remember meeting you at a goon meet like 10 years ago and wasn't sure or not.

Also that Waluigi scaring ghosts premise would be an excellent game in the style of Haunting: Starring Polterguy

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

DLC Inc posted:

Nintendo doesn’t really tie Waluigi with Wario at all except in sports games. He’s never shown up in any Wario Land or Warioware game.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Waluigi "haunting" mansions but he's actually just stealing rich people's poo poo

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"

Jonny_Rocket fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jun 13, 2018

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

WEINER WHACKER

I was also hoping Sony would try to compete with xbox game pass, but I guess E3 is becoming more about software now, and hardware reveals get their own events which I assume is where services would get talked about too

Sony doesnt need gamepass because their games are actually worth full price lately

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I'm beginning to think Octo Expansion dropping today is the only announcement we're getting. :(

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/SaraGenRose/status/1006800759818776576

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Is octo expansion live yet

• Locked thread