Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sighs remembering Will wright’s Spore Betrayal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Creepy and cute parts pack.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

broken TV from wii remote chucking meme becoming so popular that I remember ads on TV making fun of it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I own spore.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I own spore.

Same. And the creepy and cute parts pack probably

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I own spore.

I own it and the expansion packs. On two platforms.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my gd

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

now remembering all the diablolikes that burned out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I heard darkspore was actually awesome but I never played it because I was so mad at Maxis and spore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

The van he’ll sing one lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

C:\My Documents\My Games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

There are Chinese zombies with a Gangnam Style debuff in this that make you donthe Gangnam Style dance.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I actually kinda liked being Storm in the Marvel one. You just walk around and poo poo and enemy’s are blowing up all around you cuz of static electricity aura.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

that's a low blow.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

There are Chinese zombies with a Gangnam Style debuff in this that make you donthe Gangnam Style dance.

Lmfao.

*toes dirt over where it says this game in my steam library*

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

God drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmfao.

*toes dirt over where it says this game in my steam library*

I own it + the Motörhead based expanded lore DLC.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I own it + the Motörhead based expanded lore DLC.

that isnt my steam library even though its the exact thing i would buy drunk and nver play

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

god that one is loving terrible lol. i picked it up cause it was a dollar and drat, they made a diablo game where every enemy stuns you and shoves/pulls you around. awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I heard darkspore was actually awesome but I never played it because I was so mad at Maxis and spore.

it was really mediocre and had all kinds of gacha account stuff, like the game was 50 and then you had to pay more for character slots that made it playable lmao

they quietly pulled the plug on the servers, apparentlythere was a very dedicated base of 20 people still playing it and they made a ruckus, and the company went "oops, uh, that was a bug lol." and then the next day went "alright we're shutting down the servers in a month, it's been a pleasure." if there was anything redeeming about the game, it's lost to time forever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey man, a highly dedicated group of 4 resident evil outbreak gamers revived that gMe singlehandedly 10 years after the servers went down and now Capcom is teasing a Outbreak Project. So anything's possibel.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Hey man, a highly dedicated group of 4 resident evil outbreak gamers revived that gMe singlehandedly 10 years after the servers went down and now Capcom is teasing a Outbreak Project. So anything's possibel.

the game was online-only. so it actually doesnt exist anymore except maybe on a dusty harddrive somewhere in the world.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
you guys have played some dark poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Some of these are fun.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I own it and the expansion packs. On two platforms.

I reinstalled it several times and one time had to call EA to get my legal copy to work. I'm pretty sure if you gave it to 10 people now, maybe 1 of them woul dbe able to get it to actually work such that you could play through the entire game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Some of these are fun.

the pikmin one was great haha

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Jesus Christ

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I don't have a picture of this but I just remembered when people would get their GBA's modded to have a screenlight on the inside.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol I had a spongebob episode one for a while.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol I had a spongebob episode one for a while.

Of Course

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The apocalypse now for psx game was actially fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

The apocalypse now for psx game was actially fun

*takes the cloak off the other guy and kicks him into the train tracks*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

*takes the cloak off the other guy and kicks him into the train tracks*

I remember it being fun an me being compeltely shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
That time Treyarch brought Oliver North, former USMC Lieutenant-Colonel and international war criminal, in to do voice and mocap for a cameo in an 80s flashback level in Black Ops II.

Also, former 4-Star General David Petraeus was written into the game as the Secretary of Defense in 2025 (he didn’t actually cameo, though) which is funny considering the game released only three days after news about his affair with his biographer came out and started a scandal that would end his career shortly after.