Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

hmm I am thinking maybe the eyebrows should be bushier?

hah, yeah, like groucho marx imo, if possible pls

e: youre drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

hmm I am thinking maybe the eyebrows should be bushier?

nice

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

here are some bushier brows

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Manifisto posted:

Spend that :fivecbux: right now!

ChubbyChecker

Manifisto posted:

haha

alnilam

another byob success story

Miss Psychosis

Please fix my avatar.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Miss Psychosis posted:

Please fix my avatar.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I'll take the next avatar posted here no matter what is is.

:toxx:

alnilam

:suspense:

Manifisto

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I'll take the next avatar posted here no matter what is is.

:toxx:

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

nice

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Awww yeah

Manifisto

I've wanted someone to take that av for a long time so it's doubly satisfying to see you looking so dapper

ChubbyChecker

yeah it's great

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I've got $30 of custom title credit I bought on the dark web. I'm thinking I wanna do something long (180x540), but I'm have trouble finding material in that aspect ratio.

Unrelatedly, here's Puppycat getting pantsed in av size

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I think I want a single figure dancing and I want it to loop at least somewhat convincingly.

I tried making something of this, but it was killing me to cut the framerate and even with pretty low framerate I could barely have any colors. So I want a dance that has a few less moves.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Pro tip for working with Morbotron et al: Feed the GIF to https://ezgif.com/gif-to-mp4 to eliminate non-disposed frames (where the previous frame is left on screen and the next frame is drawn on top).

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I started watching Dirty Pair, an anime ( :monocle: ) and there are many avatars to be had, but this dude real cool.
https://i.imgur.com/rkzqrt0.mp4

alnilam

getting close to time for a summer av. any ideas about what to do w the frog? he's already pretty summery what with theshades and all

e: orig

Twenty Four

Considering my area has such horribly hot summers here, I thought of instead of pushing down the "spring spring" maybe pushing down the temperature on a thermometer? I know your summers are very mild in comparison. Also made me think of the frog pushing out of a pile of leaves for fall, but, that's a ways away. As always I have no visual art skills, but, throwing out some ideas as requested.

ChubbyChecker

frog with sumer beard

Robot Made of Meat

Bumpity bump bump.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Idea: space alpaca smonk bong but on a melting ice cube (no chips pls)

Scaly Haylie

boys, i'm itchin for a new av. lay some lizards on me, especially video game ones.

Slugnoid

alnilam

nice images imo

MockingQuantum

I know I'm new here, but could I have some av assistance? I've never had an av that truly speaks to my inner spirit as a poster (aka amateur postsmith)

Though my current one is cool as heck and courtesy of TVsVeryOwn

thank you luvcow for the sig

Manifisto

MockingQuantum posted:

I know I'm new here, but could I have some av assistance? I've never had an av that truly speaks to my inner spirit as a poster (aka amateur postsmith)

Though my current one is cool as heck and courtesy of TVsVeryOwn

ya your current one is good

any thoughts on what you're looking for, in terms of style, content, whatever? e.g. do you have a spirit animal?

MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

ya your current one is good

any thoughts on what you're looking for, in terms of style, content, whatever? e.g. do you have a spirit animal?

I'm big on bears, I have bear paw tattoo and think they are swell animals and pretty chill, especially brown bears

Beyond that, I dunno, I like sci fi stuff and horror movies, I'm non-specific on style though

thank you luvcow for the sig

Korean Boomhauer
Idk if i should change or not but i was thinking about getting something goat-related since thats my spirit animal. i maek a lot of weird noises and jump on things and eat a lot of garbage so i think i'm basically a goat at this point. bonus points if i cram the hat from my av onto one.

Manifisto

MockingQuantum posted:

I'm big on bears, I have bear paw tattoo and think they are swell animals and pretty chill, especially brown bears

Beyond that, I dunno, I like sci fi stuff and horror movies, I'm non-specific on style though

I did not make this but I think it's kinda cool for something bear-related

it could perhaps be animated in some way if you like the image and want animation

but if you'd like to see other options that's fine too, go with your heart

Mummy Napkin
looking to reinvent myself. i'll also take whatever av is posted directly after this post. bring it on.

Matoi Ryuko

Mummy Napkin
i gotta believe

Manifisto

phew, I am absolved of pressure! I really like this av but it's not for everybody, I would not want to force you to take it

up for grabs for you/others, however, and I'm willing to make tweaks

Matoi Ryuko

Mummy Napkin posted:

i gotta believe

You got lucky

FluffieDuckie

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Idk if i should change or not but i was thinking about getting something goat-related since thats my spirit animal. i maek a lot of weird noises and jump on things and eat a lot of garbage so i think i'm basically a goat at this point. bonus points if i cram the hat from my av onto one.

I’m not sure. Yours is kind of a byob classic

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
daaang, that elephant is pretty dope, fisty, but i couldn't turn down a rappin' dog.