Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

A lawmaker from the ruling Likud party said Wednesday that the “Jewish race” is the smartest in the world and possessing of the “highest human capital,” which is why, he said, the Israeli public did not buy into the allegations of wrongdoing by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

MK Miki Zohar made the comments during a radio debate with veteran political journalist Dan Margalit about the corruption investigations in which Netanyahu is either a suspect or has given testimony.

“I can tell you something very basic,” Zohar said during the Radio 103FM debate. “You can’t fool the Jews, no matter what is the media writes. The public in Israel is a public that belongs to the Jewish race, and the entire Jewish race is the highest human capital, the smartest, the most comprehending. The public knows what the prime minister is doing for the country and how excellent he is at his job.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-lawmaker-lauds-supremacy-of-jewish-race/

when the bibi says, we is der master race

we HEIL! HEIL! right in the bibi's face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

so like

when do they realize they're the bad guys

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/ATLBlackStar/status/1005722378448535552

Ugandan Jews, who not only have a history of practicing Judaism but underwent official conversion to Judaism by a Conservative rabbi (just to be sure), are still being rejected under the Law of Return (because they're black)

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

the young fathers own, musically as well as politically, if u haven't heard them

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

:thunk:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ATLBlackStar/status/1005722378448535552

Ugandan Jews, who not only have a history of practicing Judaism but underwent official conversion to Judaism by a Conservative rabbi (just to be sure), are still being rejected under the Law of Return (because they're black)

reminder they gave ethiopian jews the same treatment. but yeah sure they're nothing like nazi germany

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

israel would take blond haired blue eyed jews for jesus over black jews

they'd build them a megachurch in jerusalem and air their sermons about how the unrepentant jews are going to burn in hell too

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Zohar, not Zohan. You know, the big gold thing that God lives in or whatever from Xenogears and Xenosaga.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
The U.S. stood with Soviet dissidents. It should stand with North Korean ones, too.

you might ask "what are you doing posting a poo poo opinion article about nk im this thread?" well....

quote:

Natan Sharansky, a human-rights activist and former political prisoner in the Soviet Union, is head of the Jewish Agency for Israel.

and of course they fail to mention he's a politician from the likud party

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1009188678508470272?s=21

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-06-21/flaming-condoms-from-gaza-newest-threat-to-southern-israel

gazans using condom balloons to burn israeli fields is very cool but the articles whining about it hosed up cause they actually mentioned the extent of the damage only totals 6000 acres since the fire kiting/ballooning began or approx 9 square miles or 0.1% of israeli territory. i am feeling the terror.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
also, it turns out that the Knesset does have members willing to work with the Arab party after all

the haredi parties have formed a temporary alliance with the Joint List, blocking some anti-Arab bills (such as a bill to ban mosque prayer calls and a bill to reduce the Joint List's funding) in exchange for the Joint List's support in blocking haredi draft laws

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Main Paineframe posted:

also, it turns out that the Knesset does have members willing to work with the Arab party after all

the haredi parties have formed a temporary alliance with the Joint List, blocking some anti-Arab bills (such as a bill to ban mosque prayer calls and a bill to reduce the Joint List's funding) in exchange for the Joint List's support in blocking haredi draft laws

Are they actually going to be able to block the draft laws? Because if so, lmfao.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-06-21/flaming-condoms-from-gaza-newest-threat-to-southern-israel

gazans using condom balloons to burn israeli fields is very cool but the articles whining about it hosed up cause they actually mentioned the extent of the damage only totals 6000 acres since the fire kiting/ballooning began or approx 9 square miles or 0.1% of israeli territory. i am feeling the terror.

the terror of flaming condoms

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://soundcloud.com/moderaterebels/israel-lobby-censors-al-jazeera-documentary

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I mean no haredi soldiers works out pretty well for the Arabs too

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

If IDF soldiers were all haredim, they'd just have to wait for shabbat and they can't even fight back.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
nbc news running a nice little fluff piece about how actually it's the israelis living near the gaza border are the real victims
Israeli border communities fearful of Palestinian protests and threats of fire

quote:

“I've always said, living here is 95 percent heaven and 5 percent hell,” said one resident of a kibbutz near the Gaza fence.

oh word?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
haredim are some of the dumbest people imaginable. they have very little in the way of actual education and spend all their time studying the torah and arguing with each other about interpretations of it. if you put them in the army their pretty likely to shoot themselves or each other.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

They'll have to invent a kosher assault rifle that shoots itself on sabbath. In fact, they already have those remote controlled machineguns - but they'll need to automate them completely.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
My dad loved living on a kibbutz back in the 70s I imagine they're rather different these days

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I think they’re almost all privatized now.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I lived on one for a couple weeks but it was essentially a bougie hotel with tertiary businesses around it

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

The one I lived on was nice, welcoming, and communal, significantly less bougie than the American suburbs I was used to, but I was ten. There were free communal meals every evening and they made a lot of purple cabbage salads. Also, milk came in bags.

The tiny English fiction section of the library was filled with Tom Clancy novels so in retrospect the fascism was right under my nose.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Isreal has denied gazan cancer patients treatment this year due to complaints from the family of the dead idf body hamas is keeping hostage. No humanitarian aid without turning over the body.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Real hurthling! posted:

Isreal has denied gazan cancer patients treatment this year due to complaints from the family of the dead idf body hamas is keeping hostage. No humanitarian aid without turning over the body.

its (unironically) what they would have wanted

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/benabyad/status/1012764194339422209

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They'll have to invent a kosher assault rifle that shoots itself on sabbath. In fact, they already have those remote controlled machineguns - but they'll need to automate them completely.
Drone operators, but instead of a drone, it's a guy pointing a rifle and someone in a bunker or FOB pulling the trigger.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

wrong thread

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AAhronheim/status/1012269216198774784

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the first four israeli women to get owned by lebanese landmines looking good

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

hire 👏 more 👏 women 👏 tank 👏 commanders

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

the first four israeli women to get owned by lebanese landmines looking good

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Feranon posted:

hire 👏 more 👏 women 👏 tank 👏 commanders

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Inshallah.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

can someone explain to me why we give billions of dollars of aid to palestine while also making sure its citizens are bombed and slaughtered as mercilessly as possible?

thanks in advance

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Condiv posted:

can someone explain to me why we give billions of dollars of aid to palestine while also making sure its citizens are bombed and slaughtered as mercilessly as possible?

thanks in advance

Well we don't. Trump slashed American funding to UNRWA, which is the biggest employer of Palestinians in the occupied territories. But before, American dollars were keeping the lid on the West Bank from boiling over, both by providing a baseline of employment and funding the PA so they could maintain a police force to suppress anti-Israeli activity.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Condiv posted:

thanks in advance

we were for a long time viewed as a supporter of peace process and helping the OT's was part of that. i think trump stopped paying them tho cause of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Real hurthling! posted:

we were for a long time viewed as a supporter of peace process and helping the OT's was part of that. i think trump stopped paying them tho cause of course

how does making sure israel never faces consequences for any lovely thing they do seem like we're helping the peace process?