Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i wonder what we do with any valuable jewelry or gold teeth they might have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
jake flores had the right idea

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

why the holy gently caress are they confiscating rosaries??

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it’s gonna be rad when WW3 ends and we’re all dragged through the concentration camps to be shown what was done to innocent human beings on our watch, on our taxpayer dollar, with our consent

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
At this point I'm entirely expecting that there's already worse poo poo happening that's just classified or better hidden, at least if that's the stuff we know about.

People should probably just troll FOIA requests with every word in the english language just to be sure honestly.

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

it’s gonna be rad when WW3 ends and we’re all dragged through the concentration camps to be shown what was done to innocent human beings on our watch, on our taxpayer dollar, with our consent

I wish I had enough optimism to assume that world war 3 will end.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Condiv posted:

why the holy gently caress are they confiscating rosaries??

they confiscate everything including kids, of course they take rosaries.

word on the street is that they're looking at loving el paso for their outdoor child concentration camp. arpaio is probably gonna run it.

saw this tweet, thought of this thread.

https://twitter.com/ciccmaher/status/1006375520152506368

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
the usa becoming an agricultural colony of china or the EU, with our political and social system dictated from afar and out of the control of the median american, is probably the best prognosis we've got at this point

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ikanreed posted:

No one but fascists and cryptofascists respect troops.

so liberals and republican, got it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Willie Tomg posted:

the usa becoming an agricultural colony of china or the EU, with our political and social system dictated from afar and out of the control of the median american, is probably the best prognosis we've got at this point

Lol climate change is gonna destroy our ability to even be that. Lmfao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/lauriegnyt/status/1006937211651215361

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

ikanreed posted:

Lol climate change is gonna destroy our ability to even be that. Lmfao

the south/west is hosed, but we're still gonna have more arable land than most other places. pls do not confuse this with implying things will be "fine" but, y'know. relative degrees and all.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Arizona was never meant to be this food producing land of citrus, cotton, melons, lettuce, carrots, dairy, ranching and other imported bullshit. We'd be fine if motherfuckers just flat out put in mesquite, saguaro, prickly pear, cholla and like, Native maize, and whitey learned to fuckin' deal.

Also, gently caress the golf courses and goddamn weeping willows and poo poo. Mother fuckers this a goddamn desert.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
we're still not gonna let climate refugees in tho. because: *gestures at thread content*

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Best part is that Phoenix is growing massively from all the internal economic refugees moving here, especially from California, because $10.50 at a service job in Phoenix goes further than $11 at a similar job in LA. Of course in two years when water rationing kicks in and agriculture goes to poo poo, and all the immigrants leave because gently caress dealing with whitey when there are no jobs, and like, 85% of the economy is service jobs for the people working in call centers and in agriculture, the whole state is hosed and those people are gonna lose their poo poo jobs. Like, the entire economy here is based on a combination of call centers, agriculture and tourism/retirement shitheaps, and the service industry that backs them up. Once the olds die, and agriculture fades it's gonna depress the state something fierce.

Basically, next like, 10 years here are gonna be hilarious. Though this is more doomsday economics than ICE.

KiteAuraan has issued a correction as of 18:57 on Jun 13, 2018

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I used to live in Phoenix. it’s a hellhole

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

I work in archaeology and love the local cultures, but gently caress if I am not thinking about leaving and just working in Pacific Northwest or Hawaiian archaeology or some poo poo. Same low wages, same difficult work, way better living conditions.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lmao no one cares about the opinions of the catholic church in America beyond Abortion Bad

additional lmao at that Southern Baptist that explicitly supports the very Jesus like position of keeping out the poor

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

zegermans posted:

lmao no one cares about the opinions of the catholic church in America beyond Abortion Bad

even international catholicism thinks american catholicism is a freakin joke

lmao everytime i remember the extraordinarily torturous biblical reading of "easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of god" as referring to a sally port in the walls of jerusalem which camels passed through all the time every day ahahahhahahahaha

Willie Tomg has issued a correction as of 19:13 on Jun 13, 2018

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its the thread that's damning because its the same base that built up for Trump and now its too evil for them and they're scared of going to hell

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
i am SHOCKED that the american branch of faith that invented the sale of induglence would rules lawyer morality to make them seem the innocently misled party, especially in direct opposition to the latin branch of said faith, lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Willie Tomg posted:

even international catholicism thinks american catholicism is a freakin joke

lmao everytime i remember the extraordinarily torturous biblical reading of "easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of god" as referring to a sally port in the walls of jerusalem which camels passed through all the time every day ahahahhahahahaha

Which of course was never a real thing.

A complete fiction

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Willie Tomg posted:

the south/west is hosed, but we're still gonna have more arable land than most other places. pls do not confuse this with implying things will be "fine" but, y'know. relative degrees and all.

Despite the fact everywhere else is using all the water in the ground at an insanely fast rate

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
at least vermont's gonna be pretty good wine country when it isn't getting schwacked by hurricanes :shrug:

added bonus: immigrant friendly community once the usa and ice dissolve and their adherents sentenced to death in the UltraHague

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Jose posted:

Despite the fact everywhere else is using all the water in the ground at an insanely fast rate

Move near the great lakes. Everyone else will die

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
It's also wholly possible that climate is going to gently caress the Saint Lawrence basin in such a way that it gets worse winters which might ruin the wine country part.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lol the agent's name is Rambo

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

:(

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
extremely cool and normal that our child prisons are overflowing their capacities

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
there was a very political act of violence in america 2 years ago, didn't see one poster supporting it.

most of the USA really likes ice

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

HorrificExistence posted:

there was a very political act of violence in america 2 years ago, didn't see one poster supporting it.

most of the USA really likes ice

Is that where Scalise got his dick, balls, and rear end in a top hat blown off?

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

Zeroisanumber posted:

Is that where Scalise got his dick, balls, and rear end in a top hat blown off?

dallas

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
Americans are so separate from the material facts of life that they might as well be living in a simulacrum of life

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/kasie/status/1006987707292246016

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
oldie but a goodie

poopinmymouth
Mar 2, 2005

PROUD 2 B AMERICAN (these colors don't run)
Was it this thread where someone claimed Hillary has commented on the ICE debacle and summarized it as "sad but *shrug*"?

Are there receipts for that? asking for an enemy

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Aren't you Australian?

little late but No!!

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

also hoooooo this thread

thats the good old rage

shoot it straight into my veins

kill all americans

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mr. Cool Ice should sue them for tarnishing his brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Why can't they just have family detention units instead of separating the kids? Is there something obvious I'm missing here?