Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

flashy_mcflash posted:

Definitely the smartest, at least.

So, do you just squat for a flag on a cross, or...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

flashy_mcflash posted:

Christianity has been killed by the modern fascism in America. A very insightful tattoo.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
I think some of your death to america prayers are starting to be answered https://weather.com/health/video/brain-eating-amoeba-found-in-louisiana-water-system

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Preoptopus posted:

I think some of your death to america prayers are starting to be answered https://weather.com/health/video/brain-eating-amoeba-found-in-louisiana-water-system

So most Louisianians have absolutely nothing to be worried about.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Obsidianheart posted:

Man, I feel like someone called the "Miller's behind taking the kids" thing about ten pages back, but I forget.

:stare:

gently caress.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Obsidianheart posted:

Man, I feel like someone called the "Miller's behind taking the kids" thing about ten pages back, but I forget.

I don't like that Stephen Miller is making children disappear after Peter Thiel's involvement with the Trump administration

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

This guy's insistence on speaking in hyperbole all the time gets on my nerves so much.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Catastrophe posted:

This guy's insistence on speaking in hyperbole all the time gets on my nerves so much.

You know trump would pronounce that “hyper-bowl”

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Wow it's almost like the United States of America is a morally bankrupt shithole

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Tiny Lowtax posted:

You know trump would pronounce that “hyper-bowl”

Trump Tower has the BEST hyper bowls.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Catastrophe posted:

Trump is Godwin's Law incarnate. Anything he says or does has a very high probability of making anyone with a relatively functioning brain want to shout out "You are LITERALLY Hitler!" in exasperation, and the thread hasn't even been posted yet let alone started

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
In the Obama Presidency, we managed to poison an entire generation of kids with tainted water. Under the Trump presidency, there's really no sane estimation of how bad things will get.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
lol hitler was way more effective than trump

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Methanar posted:

lol hitler was way more effective than trump

We can only hope...?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sometimes I wonder if tattoo artists do that on purpose to gently caress with shitheads like this. Nice job rooting for the losers, fuckwit.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

AnoHito posted:

Christianity has been killed by the modern fascism in America. A very insightful tattoo.

The Left needs to take Christianity back. There's a reason why the Book of James is my favorite:

"James 5:1-6[/quote posted:

5 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter.[a] 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Jesus: Suffer the children!

Republicans: Make the children suffer!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Yeah gently caress all those people who made sacrifices and pitched in to defeat Nazi Germany and the Japanese Empire

Everything is a superlative with this egotistic douchebag

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

The whole children internment camps tragedy really has me shaken up. Seeing those people drown out protesters with chants of "U-S-A" makes my blood boil. I'm almost done working abroad, and I cannot wait to join the fight against this bullshit when I'm back home. gently caress Trump, gently caress the chuds who enable him, and gently caress these monsters who want to treat people fleeing for a better life like animals.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Bogus Adventure posted:

The whole children internment camps tragedy really has me shaken up. Seeing those people drown out protesters with chants of "U-S-A" makes my blood boil. I'm almost done working abroad, and I cannot wait to join the fight against this bullshit when I'm back home. gently caress Trump, gently caress the chuds who enable him, and gently caress these monsters who want to treat people fleeing for a better life like animals.

I look forward to the youtube videos of you punching people out on the street.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

that feeling when you start to worry that you might have your head sawed off of your body

:discourse:

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Lol when Trump called strzok and Paige "great lovers" as an insult

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Obsidianheart posted:

I didn't say this specifically but yeah, Miller has always been one of the strongest gently caress The Browns proponents.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
um

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
~economic anxiety~

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

holy gently caress lmao

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Who is the worst president the United States has ever had? Trump has to be in the running. I'm sure some goon is going to say, "Actually, President Pierce, in addition to being anti-abolitionist, tried to cross-breed orphan children with big-horned sheep to produce miners who could fit into tight spaces, and also bash out new tunnels with their thickened skulls," but, I mean, Trump has to be in the running.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Lynch uppity n*****rs. A thing in loving 2018

Ten years ago the country put a black man in the White House and six years ago voters gave him a second term

What the gently caress happened?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I don't even know where to start, but this is loving...just :laffo:

So, let me see if I can navigate this loving jungle gym. Trump supporters are the smartest, yes? Now, if I recall, Trump loves the uneducated. By that token, he hates the smart a.k.a. "the elites", but the smart are his supporters, so are the uneducated now his "haters" and, if so, does he actually love them?

:psyboom:

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

that hairline lmao

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Who is the worst president the United States has ever had? Trump has to be in the running. I'm sure some goon is going to say, "Actually, President Pierce, in addition to being anti-abolitionist, tried to cross-breed orphan children with big-horned sheep to produce miners who could fit into tight spaces, and also bash out new tunnels with their thickened skulls," but, I mean, Trump has to be in the running.

I mean, ultimately, it's how you want to quantify "worst." Worst in terms of policy? As a human being? Right now, yes, Trump is in the running for the top spot and we're at year two.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Romes128 posted:

that hairline lmao

Fivehead

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Andrew Johnson and James Buchanan did a fuckton of damage to the country

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Prisons around the country are praying he goes to jail as they need a new screen for movie nights.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

I mean, ultimately, it's how you want to quantify "worst." Worst in terms of policy? As a human being? Right now, yes, Trump is in the running for the top spot and we're at year two.

Obviously, the criteria you select are important. I think I'm asking in a "I know it when I see it" way. An overall "ugh" factor.

Keith Atherton posted:

Andrew Johnson and James Buchanan did a fuckton of damage to the country

Is this based on slavery/reconstruction policies? Do you think Trump's off to a raring enough start to give them a run for their money?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

what life is like for paul manafort in jail

The real injustice here is manafort probably won't be killed in jail by abusive guards

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1008067413785661440

If you're trying to brand yourself as a poster girl for gun nuts you should probably learn how to hold a gun.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Former DILF posted:

what life is like for paul manafort in jail

The real injustice here is manafort probably won't be killed in jail by abusive guards

45343? Meh, he's no 24601.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The thirst for social media attention that this girl has is basically mental illness. No hyperbole at all. This is extremely abnormal behavior.