Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

im 99% sure islamic asuka is a troll

e: and if so i admire them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not going to read all those fuckin words, someone summarise it for me

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crane Fist posted:

Go Islam, declare Sharia Law, get :females:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

given that islamist groups get a lot of recruits from what amount to muslim incels who then get pressured into being suicide bombers or cannon fodder im not sure theyve really thought this one through

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

McGlockenshire posted:

this is one of three different pro-islam threads created in the past six hours

imagine thinking that muslims becoming a majority in western nations and imposing sharia law will solve your problems faster than working out, going to therapy, and having good hygiene

coathat
May 21, 2007

Wheeee posted:

given that islamist groups get a lot of recruits from what amount to muslim incels who then get pressured into being suicide bombers or cannon fodder im not sure theyve really thought this one through

Your knowledge of suicide bombers is lacking

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Go Islam, declare Sharia Law, get :females:

drat that sounds like a plan, where do I sign up

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crane Fist posted:

drat that sounds like a plan, where do I sign up

Start with the Shahada and then be a complete rear end in a top hat.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

coathat posted:

Your knowledge of suicide bombers is lacking

yea it really is

any good sources on the topic?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Crane Fist posted:

summary: it is essential that women be deprived of all rights and freedoms, and because white nationalism was crushed in the past, Muslims are more likely to gain enough power to do that than the Nazis are

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[Henry V-ishly]: First, let's kill all the incels

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

incels turning into jihadis would be a pretty fun twist

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

2015 called they said we can keep their poo poo they don't want it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Crane Fist posted:

[Henry V-ishly]: First, let's kill all the incels

That's Macbeth

OmanyteJackson
Mar 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wasn't there a statistic out there that most of the americans who left to fight in seria where white dudes who had recently converted to islam?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
So I think I just got Sandwichmogged at lunch today. I was at Erberts & Gerberts getting a sandwich. There was this Chad in front of me in line, and I was leaning in towards him, in a totally alpha way, trying to smell his hair and figure out what kind of conditioner he uses, when I noticed the cashier was a total Stacy HB8. Of loving course. Chad orders a Flash, which has fancy Italian meats and is totally a signal to Stacy that he has a massive hog, and to make matters worse he loads it up with hot peppers.

I'm allergic as gently caress to peppers I think. They give me hives and make my acne way worse. I usually order the Narmer because most meat makes my IBS act up, but turkey usually sits okay. Turkey is obviously the most beta meat possible, so I can't follow up Chad now with that order. This poo poo is so loving infuriating.

So I order a Flash too, with hot peppers, and I sub the mayo for hot mustard, which bothered Chad so much he pretended like he wasn't even paying attention to me ordering. Mustard actually makes my throat swell up, but I figured I'd just scrape it off when I got back to my cubicle.

Obviously, even this one-upping if Chad wasn't good enough for Stacy. She just took my money and told me to wait for my sandwich. What a loving bitch. So, I get back to my cube and scrape the peppers and mustard into the trash, but my office recently made it policy that we have to take out our own garbage. Apparently, paying service desk techs to take out the trash is a better idea than having janitors do it. Probably just another Chad trying to impress some Stacy executive by showing how earth-friendly he is. The worst thing is it probably worked, and right now Stacy is dripping hot wax all over Chad's toned stomach, watching his abdominal wall contract so powerfully as the hot wax hits his skin. His muscle clearly visible, his fat-burning workouts are so tightly calibrated, and his six-pack is glistening from sweat and anticipation.

Anyways, back to my lunch. I finished cramming my overflowing garbage bin down and started eating my sandwich. Scraping the peppers and mustard didn't totally work, or maybe I am just particularly sensitive to Capicola (the loving Chad of ham, by the way), but irregardless I am making GBS threads my brains out for 45 minutes now and my supervisor is going to staple my nuts to the wall for taking 15 minutes beyond my breaks today for this. To make things even worse, I have a throbbing boner that keeps bumping up against the bottom rim of the toilet seat. loving Chad!!!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Virgil Texas is still a good writer.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

That's Macbeth

Wrong bitch it's Henry VI so we're both incorrect

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

aint nobody reading all those gd words

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Best Giraffe posted:

aint nobody reading all those gd words

you're no better than the femoids that destroyed that poor boy's mylar-encased comics

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Them bitching about Peter Parker becoming black or someshit is hilarious because there's every possibility that they're going to bring in Miles Morales as the new Spiderman in the next Avengers movie.

The salt will be amazing.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I like the line "I don't know where I'm going with this but I'm goddamn pissed about it" cause wow that's a feel.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

Them bitching about Peter Parker becoming black or someshit is hilarious because there's every possibility that they're going to bring in Miles Morales as the new Spiderman in the next Avengers movie.

The salt will be amazing.

That’s gonna be so awesome in several years! Glorious!

Rhukatah
Feb 26, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

nopantsjack posted:

im 99% sure islamic asuka is a troll

e: and if so i admire them

I like that they're not going with the idea that Caliph Chad will give them a fulfilling life as his harem guard eunuch.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Zeroisanumber posted:

No way that happens. They surely put the kid they've got now on an 11 picture deal or something while he's still cheap.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
"niche hobbies like anime"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I was watching cartoon network while dog sitting, and the We Bare Bears show was on. Folks, the panda bear has a dakimakura in a show for kids.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
oh now I understand why there's a recurring thread for that in /trash/

there are lots of incels and proto-incels there

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

McGlockenshire posted:

oh now I understand why there's a recurring thread for that in /trash/

there are lots of incels and proto-incels there

I refuse to let We Bare Bears' innocence be tainted

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Jeb! Repetition posted:

too late

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeb! Repetition posted:

It's in the show my dude.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I was watching cartoon network while dog sitting, and the We Bare Bears show was on. Folks, the panda bear has a dakimakura in a show for kids.

Hahaha owned

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

McGlockenshire posted:

this is one of three different pro-islam threads created in the past six hours

Shut the gently caress up Shinji, this is your dad.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

I feel like I've had a stroke

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Someone having a pillow with a picture of an imaginary girlfriend is funny by itself, you don't actually need to think gross thoughts about whether they have sex with the pillow.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the body pillow defender has logged on

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

P-Mack posted:

Someone having a pillow with a picture of an imaginary girlfriend is funny by itself, you don't actually need to think gross thoughts about whether they have sex with the pillow.

What internet are you on where you aren't subjected to the answer to that question without asking all the time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the body pillow defender has logged on

I will defend her at any cost.

• Locked thread