Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i went to work and when I came back there was like 500 new posts and apparently trump is holding random children hostage for his wall and he wants to escape from mueller to mars with the space force? what are you even doing anymore, america?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Attitude Indicator posted:

i went to work and when I came back there was like 500 new posts and apparently trump is holding random children hostage for his wall and he wants to escape from mueller to mars with the space force? what are you even doing anymore, america?

dying, but we are taking the rest of you down with us

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Lil Peeler posted:

She's a goddamn loving monster. Huck is just stupid and clueless, Nielsen is absolutely loving vile.

Nah, Sarah Huckabee-Sanders knows exactly what she's doing and is 100% complicit in this disgusting administration's decisions, just like Nielsen. Don't explain away her virulent hatred of Latinos as stupidity.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
The children are in cages to protect them from Mexican drug dealers who will beat and taser them ahhhh ok cool.

America must die.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

scum. there's jnot much else to say. utter scum.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the shuck!!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Splatmaster posted:

I like the idea of a Space Force because maybe we'll one day see our balls again

Separate but equal means white people get the air Force and black people get nasa and space in general. Basically we are going to live in a deltron 3030 future. Earth has become a repugnant place.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

This owns, and I wish every single Democratic Congressman used this same level of rage towards the corrupt racist Trump assholes!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

communism bitch posted:

The President's brains are made of scrambled eggs lol

Scrampled

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-idUSKBN1J72BJ

Lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

I would never have expected this from someone whose 2nd favorite book -- between Art of the Deal and supposedly the Bible -- is Mein Kampf.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I think my favorite part of the briefing is how Sarah obviously doesn't know jack poo poo about what's going on so she basically parrots the reporter's question back and then finishes it with something vague like "we're working on that and we'll get back to you on it"

I want to keep a running tally of how many answers she provides with/without substance.

lol nothing matters

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

old beast lunatic posted:

Imagine waking up from a coma that started during the mattertime and seeing the news today is that the United states government is putting innocent kids in cages and the president is putting up photos of the supreme leader of North Korea in the white house.

Imagine waking up from a coma that started during the mattertime and seeing the piss tape

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Every goddamn day it's something new and even shittier than the day before.

All I want is just 1 frickin' day without a massive tidal wave of poo poo about Donnie the Turnip innundating some facet of my life.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again: It's exhausting.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
i just think it's funny that Shuck is shook

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

MC Hawking posted:

All I want is just 1 frickin' day without a massive tidal wave of poo poo about Donnie the Turnip innundating some facet of my life.

its like clickbait but for the news

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

dying, but we are taking the rest of you down with us

Can you please not? Take us with you I mean.

The rest is fine, I mean whatever. Your choice and all.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/thisisjorge/status/1008806690764910593?s=17

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

MC Hawking posted:

It’s seriously every single day. It’s mind blowing.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The World: Omg fire!

Trump Fire Department: We wont put out that fire until you fund a 22billion wall that keeps out fire. Unless the fire has a ladder

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My guess is tomorrow there will be some NFL players hate our veterans tweet hoping to deflect all this

itll have to be a little racier than the previous ones, but Im pretty sure "everyday im even more retarded" T can solve this one

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Sooooo I listen to The Daily podcast by NY Times every, uh, day and apparently tomorrows episode is an interview with Stephen Miller regarding the child separation policy.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't lol anymore. I have a 5 year old kid, and I can't even loving imagine having him forcibly separated from me and then literally locked in a cage :(

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Bardeh posted:

I can't lol anymore. I have a 5 year old kid, and I can't even loving imagine having him forcibly separated from me and then literally locked in a cage :(

It's an enclosure.

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.

Bardeh posted:

Well this Isn't going to make you feel any better, sorry. https://splinternews.com/immigrant-kids-cry-for-their-parents-in-stomach-churnin-1826930138

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Good news everyone

https://twitter.com/nancook/status/1008812825979080705?s=17

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

:d2a:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Bardeh posted:

Think of it like a kennel where you'd keep a beloved pet dog! Isn't that better?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

:same:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1008786489868783616

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

It's pretty awesome that a large part of the US population would vote for Trump again RN just because of this.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

needed this lol badly.

https://twitter.com/Lowenaffchen/status/1008838618335588357

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

I think we all know the Blue Wave is powered by the un-ignorable sense of dread that keeps your stomach in perma-knot.
So yeah, this is sure an idea.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This owns, and I wish every single Democratic Congressman used this same level of rage towards the corrupt racist Trump assholes!

No no no you see they aren't racist because... It isn't about race it's about... STOP CALLING US RACIST. For more information see the "totally not trump is fine thread, why would anyone think that; lol at democrats thread". https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3840613&perpage=40&pagenumber=1255#pti30 . I'm going to bet the argument in this case is "security".

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Finding it hard to lol at any of this today.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Crazy how these kids will probably all grow up to hate America and maybe actively try to harm it.

Gonna be a lot of *shrugs* when people try to figure out why.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol do they want a tsunami.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

quote:

In the recording, you can hear children wailing and crying for their mothers and fathers. Then, an unnamed U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agent says this:

The baritone voice of a Border Patrol agent booms above the crying. “Well, we have an orchestra here,” he jokes. “What’s missing is a conductor.”

Cool and good.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Guillotine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I have a 4 year old and a 16 month old. The thought of one of them being taken by this loving retard....

I can’t lol at this. gently caress this disgusting country.